Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

These people know what will happen if they cross the border illegally and yet they still do it so it seems to me they really don't give a shit if their kids are taken from them therefore neither do I

Of course you don't... you're a malignant narcissist, we've already established that.

Decent people are horrified by it.
Then why aren't you doing something about it?

Are you not "decent"

How about we just stop them fuckers at the border, let them fuckers rot in Mexico then

Because that doesn't work.

Here's the problem with 'Stopping them at the border'. You have to stop them EVERY DAY.

They just have to get by you once.
Get by and go where ?? That has been the problem. There should be no place that they can go except back from whence they came unless legitimate asylum seekers, but even then they should come through legal points of entry.

Kids would be separated for criminal traffic violations.

No, they wouldn't be. Stop being an idiot.

Speaking of idiots.

Are you not "decent"

We are. We put pressure on Trump and they ended the policy. We win.

This time.

We need to get that Nazi Son of a Bitch out of the White House to fix the problem permanently.

Kids would be separated for criminal traffic violations.

No, they wouldn't be. Stop being an idiot.

Speaking of idiots.

Are you not "decent"

We are. We put pressure on Trump and they ended the policy. We win.

This time.

We need to get that Nazi Son of a Bitch out of the White House to fix the problem permanently.
That's not doing anything

why don't YOU personally do something if you care so much?

Sponsor some of these waifs, support them give them clothes food money a place to stay

Better yet go the their countries and make it better so they don't want to leave

Don't say you're doing something when you're not

Get by and go where ?? That has been the problem. There should be no place that they can go except back from whence they came unless legitimate asylum seekers, but even then they should come through legal points of entry.

Guy, they are always going to find a way in as long as there is something here they want.
The same as cockroaches eh ?

Don't say you're doing something when you're not

we stopped your Fuhrer...that's good enough.
Politically stopping someone you hate does nothing for the poor except use them in your game of gotcha. Like someone said, how about you show your colors by doing something legit for them, and this instead of trying to use them for your political ends ?

Using me and every other American by taxing us to death for them won't work anymore either. Your game is up, and you've been Trumped.

Politically stopping someone you hate does nothing for the poor except use them in your game of gotcha. Like someone said, how about you show your colors by doing something legit for them, and this instead of trying to use them for your political ends ?

We did do something legit. We shamed the people who were throwing kids into concentration camps.

We did do something legit. We shamed the people who were throwing kids into concentration camps.

How many did you take in as foster kids?

Abortion.

Perfectly moral. Next.

Online trolling.

sometimes deserved if the person is an a--hole.

Respecting others property.

Okay, whatever, you are totally off field...

How many did you take in as foster kids?

Zero. I'm terrible with Children. I don't even like them that much. Not enough to spend any long period of time with them.

I just don't think they should be locked in dog cages like Trump does.

Commit a criminal traffic offense..DUI, vehicular homicide, etc with a child and you will be separated.

Funny, my brother got tabbed for a DUI and they didn't take his kids...

But then again, he was white. So there's that.

Were his kids present with him when he committed the crime ?

Illegal immigrants commit the crimes with their children should expect to be separated when arrested.

Forum List

Back