Child Population Dwindles in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by insein, May 25, 2005.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050524/ap_on_re_us/disappearing_kids_1

Imagine that. San Francisco, Portland and Seattle are losing families. I wonder why? :cuckoo:

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Because no sane parents want their kids anywhere near those places. It's not hard to figure out.

I know this is going to be a very generalized point, but isn't it interesting how alot of the really good people are leaving cities all over this nation because its just too bad there? I often wonder if there is any parrellel with the Sodom and Gommorah story where Abraham asked God to spare the cities if there was one righteous man in the city. Yet the citizens drove out the last righteous man, Lot, and their cities were destroyed. I think I am going to have to ponder this a bit.

3. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Another A.P. report which exists to create some kind of hysteria. While there may be trend toward less breeding in the metropolitan area of San Fransico, Portland, Seattle, per se, this trend seems to exclude the outlying suburbs surrounding such cities. I can attest such breeding is rapidly occuring in my immediate area. But who knows when the gays move into Lake Oswego and put a stop to all this senseless breeding going on.... :dunno:

4. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    That's exactly what's happening up here. Seattle schools blow goats, so all the families are moving to the suburbs, where their tax dollars aren't being wasted quite as bad on public education. And let's not even talk about crime and homelessness and drugs, all of which Seattle does a horrible job of managing.

5. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    This phenomenon speaks to the unsustainability of liberalism, don't you think? No vital, creative part of their constituency is growing; their hopes for the future are either going up the wrong chutes or leaving with the clinic's trash.

6. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

However please do not come to Nevada...we are starting to feel the pain of overpriced housing...and Californians who bring their liberal values with them...
    They came to California from NY... destroyed the working class with lib values and overpricing of housing for profit...now they are heading our way and destroying our safe and and reasonable economy...go back to NY pa-lease! :blowup:

7. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Absolutely. I've been reading how the red states are enjoying a big population boom while the blue states have to count on immigration for much of their numbers.

8. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
  9. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    if ya think about it...the pro-abortion side is killing all of their viable young before they are born, thus not getting a chance to aid in population. for all we know, one of them probably killed the next super genius who had the solution/cure for cancer to make it go away permanantly, and quickly, no matter what stage it is in...but we will never know...

10. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Makes good sense to me! :scratch: