Chik-fil-A New State Polls in NJ and NC. Chik-fil-A

Since their food sucks, the Fil-A bunch had to come up with SOMETHING to sell charred potatoes, and bits of flour, lard, and what might be chicken.

You have obviously never been to a CFA...

Fuck off...

I have been to them, the last time was about a year ago becuse some family members wanted to go there.
Their food sucks.

Not true. Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere. Price of the brownies are insane though. If you have a problem with the restaurant itself--outside of the leanings of the owner and food preferences (some people don't like fried chicken)--you may have deeper issues. Flowers on the table, Old Glory in the parking lot; closed on Sunday to give workers a day off. All pluses.

I guess if Obama said this today, liberals would be out holding a kiss-in in front of the White House, and would be calling the president a hater:

Although Barack Obama has said that he supports civil unions, he is against gay marriage. In an interview with the Chicago Daily Tribune, Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

Barack Obama on Gay and Lesbian Rights - Where does Barack Obama Stand for Gays and Lesbians

Fuck off...

I have been to them, the last time was about a year ago becuse some family members wanted to go there.
Their food sucks.

Must be your fucked up taste buds....

I've never had a bad meal there...

Maybe it is becuase I have far better taste buds than most?
I have the bitter gene.
and fyi that is not an attitude but a taste thing. People with the bitter gene are used as tasters and such.

Since their food sucks, the Fil-A bunch had to come up with SOMETHING to sell charred potatoes, and bits of flour, lard, and what might be chicken.

Their food does suck.

I guess now Romney will put homophobia as a plank in his election platform.

Chick-Fi-LARD suckered in a bunch on the extreme right; of course many of the Neos would fall for anything.

I had some respect for you as a poster...no more. Same goes for the idiot you quoted.

Fuck off...

Their food sucks.
Try ordering the chicken instead of the crow.

I'm just sayin...

Their food sucks.

I have the bitter gene.
and fyi that is not an attitude but a taste thing. People with the bitter gene are used as tasters and such.

Were you heavily medicated at the time?

That would explain your error....

Their food sucks.

I have the bitter gene.

Bullshit...the only thing bitter about you is your attitude

I have the bitter gene.

Nothing in that post was bullshit it was all fully truthful and medically proven.

Does anyone here remember hearing a single liberal anywhere saying Obama promoted "hate" because of his religious views on same sex marriage ?

You can smell the hypocricy it is so deep.

The last time I was there, which was several months back, they served grilled chicken salad with darkest green lettuce and sun-ripened tomatoes that convinced me they were paying attention to antioxidants and the best nutrition for their customers. Unfortunately, they're 55 miles from here, so we don't get to go there very often. They also offered bananas and fresh cantaloupe, two good sources of potassium and antioxidants that fight cancer in men and in women.

Attachments

• $001 ChickfilA-Chargrilled-Fruit-Salad.jpg
    $001 ChickfilA-Chargrilled-Fruit-Salad.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 53
I have the bitter gene.

Nothing in that post was bullshit it was all fully truthful and medically proven.

The hate that is breeding for a fast food chain is both bullshit and childish.

The hate that is breeding for a fast food chain is both bullshit and childish.

You cannot understand that I did not like their food long before this homophobe thing popped up?
I have been functionally boycotting them for 20 years or so.
I might eat there if they had waitresses like this.

4399269131_14e861e9af_o.gif

but even then. Alas I am virtually homebound so I could not go even then.

Their food does suck.

I guess now Romney will put homophobia as a plank in his election platform.

Chick-Fi-LARD suckered in a bunch on the extreme right; of course many of the Neos would fall for anything.

Ahh...let's take a look at these stupid "extremists":

images

images

Dumb extremists!

images

Look at those dopes!

images

images

images

images

Seriously, someone needs to educate all those dummies....they don't know what it's like to be a REAL AMERICAN...

images

Wackos!

images

images

UnAmerican douchebags!

images

Let the smart, sophisticated, TRUE Americans tell those morons what's what:

images

Class is in session!

images

Last edited:

Forum List