Chik-fil-A New State Polls in NJ and NC. Chik-fil-A

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Rasmussen has Romney up by 5 in NC according to an 8/01 poll.

A polling organization I've not heard of, Farleigh Monmouth??? has the President up by 11 in New Jersey.

A polling organization I've not heard of, Farleigh Monmouth??? has the President up by 11 in New Jersey.

"The Christian right's ongoing boycott of JC Penney, for their hiring of openly gay Ellen DeGeneres as their spokesperson, has been ignored by Fox with the exception of Bill O'Reilly who defended JC Penny to boycott supporter Sandy Rios. Fox didn't seem to have the same concern for businesses targeted by Christians. I guess not all boycotts are created equal!

.....that were targeted by proponents of "family values" who, apparently, don't believe in the free speech of the business owners."

kkk2.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;5744434 said:
Do you mean Fairleigh Dickinson? (Public Mind Polling)

Could be two separate polls.

The same source (electoral-vote.com) also has Flake and Carmona neck and neck in the Arizona Senate race. Very interesting!

"The Christian right's ongoing boycott of JC Penney, for their hiring of openly gay Ellen DeGeneres as their spokesperson, has been ignored by Fox with the exception of Bill O'Reilly who defended JC Penny to boycott supporter Sandy Rios. Fox didn't seem to have the same concern for businesses targeted by Christians. I guess not all boycotts are created equal!

.....that were targeted by proponents of "family values" who, apparently, don't believe in the free speech of the business owners."

kkk2.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

My my, look at those democrat KKK klansmen buring crosses, quite a sight.

Since their food sucks, the Fil-A bunch had to come up with SOMETHING to sell charred potatoes, and bits of flour, lard, and what might be chicken.

Since their food sucks, the Fil-A bunch had to come up with SOMETHING to sell charred potatoes, and bits of flour, lard, and what might be chicken.

Their food does suck.

I guess now Romney will put homophobia as a plank in his election platform.

Their food does suck.

Chick-Fi-LARD suckered in a bunch on the extreme right; of course many of the Neos would fall for anything.

Their food does suck.

Why would he do that when the issue is the First Amendment?

You should get that looked at.

Their food does suck.

Maybe. Obama did in the last election and it didn't bother you guys.

I'd put the First Amendment on My plank if I was running for President.

I guess they really hate the Constitution.

Their food does suck.

Chick-Fi-LARD suckered in a bunch on the extreme right; of course many of the Neos would fall for anything.

Sweety

Chik had nothing to do with this. If it had been the ceo of any other company, and there were mayors trying to keep them out of town, the same backlash would have occured.

Obama promoted homophobia for his campaign?

In any case Obama was a great dissapointment to me.
I saw him as a Bush III before April of his first year.

Obama promoted homophobia for his campaign?

In any case Obama was a great dissapointment to me.
I saw him as a Bush III before April of his first year.

He was against gay marriage in '08. In the world of the left that's "hate".

You have obviously never been to a CFA...

Fuck off...

I have been to them, the last time was about a year ago becuse some family members wanted to go there.
Their food sucks.

Must be your fucked up taste buds....

I've never had a bad meal there...

Forum List

Back