Chick-Fil-A caught impersonating a fake person

Doesn't matter, people are entitled to believe as they will. They can pick and choose whatever portions of the Bible they want...in fact, they don't even have to choose the Bible. They can make up their own religion, as I pretty much have. That's the great thing about America, we are free to believe as we choose.

That is also true, and we are also free to call those people who cherry pick hypocrites.

And we are free to say you are freakin ignorant of Christianity

Really? So Christianity is about judging, condemnation and claiming superiority over others? It's about legislating morality so that everyone IS FORCED to live under the yoke of that particular morality?

Funny, I thought the whole premise of Christianity was that we are ALL helpless to sin, we are all imperfect, unclean souls and that God sent Jesus down to Earth as the last blood sacrifice to atone for our sins.

BTW....the one poster is correct....we have the RIGHT to cherry pick all we want....but if you do, you certainly can't call yourself a Christian. because if you only obey the rules you want to.....which are usually the ones that come easy to you....for example...

I'm a heterosexual....so I condemn and hate homosexuality as an abomination......but greed? what is greed other than wanting to keep what you earn? There's nothing wrong with that!

if you're a heterosexual...so homosexuality is not an option and probably makes one feel uncomfortable...so that's easy.

however, if you're wealthy and are mired in the power and things that money can buy, it's not easy...the solution seems to be(from my experience here and actually listening to RW radio personalities saying "I WANT MY PIE!!!", then proselyting about immorality of OTHERS) to either minimize the sin...or have the unmitigated gall to turn that sin onto a virtue.

Just remember God will judge us all....not just the "queers" and "aborters".

The Lord has commanded us to judge righteously. Not really sure why you have a problem with it. Especially since no one other than you has been judging anyone here.

The only hate here is towards the Christians for the audacity to be Christian and daring to sell chicken products.

The Lord has commanded us to judge righteously. Not really sure why you have a problem with it. Especially since no one other than you has been judging anyone here.

The only hate here is towards the Christians for the audacity to be Christian and daring to sell chicken products.

where does the Lord command us to judge?

I've seen. "judge NOT, lest ye be judged", "Let those without sin cast the first stone"....and, " take the LOG out of your own eye before you tell your brother about the SPECK in your brother's eye"...

since there is not one of us without sin...I don't think there's anyone on Earth that is qualified to judge another.

There is no evidence that the company did this. Individuals put up fake stuff all the time in order to stir crap up.

i'm going with pathetic attempt to smear

The taste of their own medicine comment pretty much gave it away.

Forum List

Back