Chick-Fil-A caught impersonating a fake person

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Theey were attempting to do some damage control and well.... It backfired, LMAO.

610N5.jpg

Chick-fil-A denies using fake Facebook profiles to defend company in anti-gay marriage row | Mail Online

VctTT.jpg

783rG.jpg

Philly sticking it to Chick-Fil-A and giving them a taste of their own medicine.

nCPLz.png

cfad.png

So you have evidence that chick-fil-a were impersonating a fake person or is this just another pathetic attempt to smear chick-fil-a?

Companies do this sort of thing all the time.

Just go to BP America's FB page. You'll find obvious shills. If you call them out on it, you get reported for "bullying"

You will find obvious shills everywhere you go. There are actually people on this board that claim to be astrophysicists that do not know that Einstein inserted the cosmological constant into relativity to explain why the universe had not collapsed already.

I'm getting sick of this. I think if there were a Chik fil A whatever restaurant here, I'd patronize them just because I'm sick of the smear campaign against them. They have every right to their beliefs. They are not denying service to anyone. What the heck is the problem? This is American and we all have a right to our beliefs.

If you don't like the restaurant don't GO there. It's as simple as that.

BTW, most Christians eat pork, get over it.

So you have evidence that chick-fil-a were impersonating a fake person or is this just another pathetic attempt to smear chick-fil-a?

Did you see the notice they put in their shop window? Saying there were no Henson puppets because kids had gotten their fingers caught - when the real reason was that they were taken away because of their bigotry. If they are prepared to lie to their customers, they can lie to anyone.

I'm getting sick of this. I think if there were a Chik fil A whatever restaurant here, I'd patronize them just because I'm sick of the smear campaign against them. They have every right to their beliefs. They are not denying service to anyone. What the heck is the problem? This is American and we all have a right to our beliefs.

This is true, but the problem is when people quote Leviticus as their reason for being opposed to something, but they ignore the rest of it, including where it says not to eat pork.

Did you see the notice they put in their shop window? Saying there were no Henson puppets because kids had gotten their fingers caught - when the real reason was that they were taken away because of their bigotry. If they are prepared to lie to their customers, they can lie to anyone.

As I understand it, the Henson company gave the money they received for the toys away so if they didn't send the toys to Chick Fil A, they were in violation of their contract. You can't keep the money and the toys too.

This is true, but the problem is when people quote Leviticus as their reason for being opposed to something, but they ignore the rest of it, including where it says not to eat pork.

Doesn't matter, people are entitled to believe as they will. They can pick and choose whatever portions of the Bible they want...in fact, they don't even have to choose the Bible. They can make up their own religion, as I pretty much have. That's the great thing about America, we are free to believe as we choose.

Doesn't matter, people are entitled to believe as they will. They can pick and choose whatever portions of the Bible they want...in fact, they don't even have to choose the Bible. They can make up their own religion, as I pretty much have. That's the great thing about America, we are free to believe as we choose.

That is also true, and we are also free to call those people who cherry pick hypocrites.

That is also true, and we are also free to call those people who cherry pick hypocrites.

Yes, you are. See how great that is? And people are free to get sick of your attacking the hypocrites to the point that they support the hypocrites.

I didn't even know who chick fil a was before this debacle but after some of the stuff I've read, if they were around here, I'd be patronizing them big time.

Yes, you are. See how great that is? And people are free to get sick of your attacking the hypocrites to the point that they support the hypocrites.

I didn't even know who chick fil a was before this debacle but after some of the stuff I've read, if they were around here, I'd be patronizing them big time.

I'd never heard of them until a few days ago, but I am glad I do. Its another business to boycott should I ever visit the States.

Where has Chick-Fil-A said they were against anything? Thats the huge problem here.

Nope, havent seen anything, but if it's true, why on earth would we presume they are the ones lying about it?

And we are free to say you are freakin ignorant of Christianity

Forum List

Back