Chick Fil A being overwhelmed

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

You can get free chik-fil-A coupons on the USmeesage board!! Keep an eye out under the boards advertisement bar!!

Did I hear there was going to be a counter-protest by pro-gay groups?

Good news for Freedom of speech and not to be harassed by radicals or the Government for it..

good show people...:clap2:

While I support their right to demonstrate how open-minded and tolerant they by going to a restaurant that has stated publicly that it welcomes and will serve all people equally and making out with each other to make a bunch of families just trying to eat a meal uncomfortable...

I think that those on the left who think this is a good idea are woefully misguided from a political standpoint. Obviously, the left is already on board - making out in a restaurant isn't going to change that. Those on the religious right were never going to support gay marriage anyway, a gay couple swapping spit in front of them is only going to confirm for them that homosexuals are godless and rude. (Now, if those on the left were SERIOUS about demonstrating that homosexuals are just human beings seeking the same rights as everyone else...they should probably avoid doing something that most people find rude and inappropriate when straight people do it.)

So that really just leaves us with those moderates...those middle-of-the-road people that might actually be able to be swayed for Obama or Romney depending upon what they see and hear leading up to the election.

Do you really think that one of these moderates, sitting in a chick-fil-a (or watching a news report about it on TV), is going to be swayed by a bunch of people kissing in a restaurant making other people uncomfortable? I just don't see it.

I think this stunt is going to come across as petty, gross (because most people find PDA of any type gross), and childish...are those the words you want attached to your side of this debate?

What fucking year is this? Damn the right are stuck in ' the good ole days' the only good part to all this is, the bigots and morons are dying off.

What fucking year is this? Damn the right are stuck in ' the good ole days' the only good part to all this is, the bigots and morons are dying off.

I agree. Bigotry should be reserved for white people, rich people and black, hispanic or female people who become successful by doing the opposite of what the Dems preach.

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

Americans are getting sick of the constant Miss Use of Charges of Racism, and Homophobia by the Left, and they are really sick of the Knee Jerk, lets Boycott them because they said something we didn't like Reactions of the Left.

So completely Un American.

Friday is the kiss in. Pretty exciting.

So on Friday there's going to be a "kiss-in" inside some of the restaurants?

Kiss Mor Chiks.

Lesbians are staging a counter-protest at Chick-fil-A's on Friday by swapping spit in them.

Somehow, I don't think the turn-out will be as great.

If all lesbians looked like they do in the movies, maybe they'd get a big turn-on. Er, I mean turn-out.

Last edited:
While I support their right to demonstrate how open-minded and tolerant they by going to a restaurant that has stated publicly that it welcomes and will serve all people equally and making out with each other to make a bunch of families just trying to eat a meal uncomfortable...

I think that those on the left who think this is a good idea are woefully misguided from a political standpoint. Obviously, the left is already on board - making out in a restaurant isn't going to change that. Those on the religious right were never going to support gay marriage anyway, a gay couple swapping spit in front of them is only going to confirm for them that homosexuals are godless and rude. (Now, if those on the left were SERIOUS about demonstrating that homosexuals are just human beings seeking the same rights as everyone else...they should probably avoid doing something that most people find rude and inappropriate when straight people do it.)

So that really just leaves us with those moderates...those middle-of-the-road people that might actually be able to be swayed for Obama or Romney depending upon what they see and hear leading up to the election.

Do you really think that one of these moderates, sitting in a chick-fil-a (or watching a news report about it on TV), is going to be swayed by a bunch of people kissing in a restaurant making other people uncomfortable? I just don't see it.

I think this stunt is going to come across as petty, gross (because most people find PDA of any type gross), and childish...are those the words you want attached to your side of this debate?

Not me. I am not gay and I live far away from a Chick-Fil-A.

I support gay marriages receiving equal protection under the law.

I also OPPOSE the State shutting down a business because of the owner's opinion and not because of any discriminatory behavior.

I'd be eating lunch and dinner at a Chik-fil-A today if I could.

I went to support them this afternoon. The drive thru was wrapped around the building twice and the dining area lines was crazy. It took 40 minutes to order. Time well spent for our freedom of speech and religion

Americans are getting sick of the constant Miss Use of Charges of Racism, and Homophobia by the Left, and they are really sick of the Knee Jerk, lets Boycott them because they said something we didn't like Reactions of the Left.

So completely Un American.

Is Miss Use still married to Mr. Uturn?

It is like the Romney campaign using the "Southern Strategy" as Reagan did by purposely kicking off his campaign for president in the place where civil rights folks were slaughtered

Righty today is a filthy, vile, hate monger and nothing more.

Forum List

Back