Chick-fil-A announces first 4 locations opening in Hawaii

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

HONOLULU (KHON2) — A popular restaurant chain with more than 2,000 restaurants on the mainland has announced the first locations to serve in Hawaii.

Isn't Chick fil a that restaurant that had a thing against LGBT people?

HONOLULU (KHON2) — A popular restaurant chain with more than 2,000 restaurants on the mainland has announced the first locations to serve in Hawaii.

Standing up for traditional values does not mean they are against LGBFJB people.
They are a privately owned company & have the right to run it with whatever values they choose.

Ya'll are free to live how you want, just as we are free to express our opinions that it isn't something we support, celebrate or consider natural.

ZOMG someone might think a dude sucking a dick is gross or sinful.
RUN FOR THE HILLS
Which might not be the best advice if you live in hawaii... That hill could be a volcano and your dumbass falls right into it.

If I were you I'd never set foot in a Chick-fil-A....
There's a good chance you'll be struck down by a lightning bolt from Heaven.

You should never eat there, metalwolf. If you do, you will find yourself torn between loyalty to your fellow sister sibling members of the LGBTQ-W community, and selfish desire for the world's greatest chicken sandwiches, damn good waffle fries, and the cleanest restaurants and best service of any fast food in the nation.

Stay away from the light!

No shit jackass.

It means that when the values themselves are against LGBT people.

What are you, 6 years old?
Did Chick Fil A come out & oppress you & your turd packer buddies?
If not, then go F* yourself.

The rest of us are free to have our own opinions & traditional values.
You pervs are welcome to have yours but don't expect us to approve, celebrate or participate.

I personally DGAS about what you & your BF's do as long as I don't have to see it or hear about it.

Does that work for you proggy? :fu:

Yup.

When lived in maryland,i remember restaurants like roy rogers and a restaurant called Shoneys, was when i went to W VA.

But moved to hawaii.

I remember the Roy Rogers place. There was one near my grandmother's house, may God rest her soul. She lived in Arlington Virginia. Shoney's is still around. There is one in my area here in east TN.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did Chick Fil A come out & oppress you & your turd packer buddies?
If not, then go F* yourself.

The rest of us are free to have our own opinions & traditional values.
You pervs are welcome to have yours but don't expect us to approve, celebrate or participate.

I personally DGAS about what you & your BF's do as long as I don't have to see it or hear about it.

Does that work for you proggy? :fu:
Oh my....little sissy had himself a limp wristed hissy fit...

Yes, that's the chain that your kind tried to boycott because they didn't support your sick, depraved perversions.

How did that work out?

1657586385474.png
1657586412104.png
1657586474624.png

Attachments

• 1657586572090.png
    1657586572090.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back