Chicago woman spits in Eric Trump's face

Eric Trump already knew what spit tastes like, guaranteed.

In fact, any person who wears a MAGA hat into a restaurant already knows what spit tastes like, even if they are not aware they have tasted it.

In fact, any person who wears a MAGA hat into a restaurant already knows what spit tastes like, even if they are not aware they have tasted it.

Such a good American you are. -NOT!

I ain't the one to mess with, I'll smack you right down to the ground.

I have the power.

I have the power.
I don't work in a restaurant, nor do I patronize restaurants. It's not me who is spitting in your food.

However, you better get busy quick because there are A LOT of restaurant workers who hate the MAGAs. You better hurry.

Spitting in anyone’s face is disgusting. There are very few instances where that could be justified. Objecting to Eric Trump and his politics isn't of them.

I have the power.

Did you buy The Sword of Grayskull on ebay?

Spitting in anyone’s face is disgusting. There are very few instances where that could be justified. Objecting to Eric Trump and his politics isn't of them.

Typical of what the democrat party has been reduced to.

I have the power.

I've been smacking bullies to the ground well before He-Man, dude. A decade even. I chop 'em right on down, slap their head right to the ground. Like I said, I have the power.

I have the power.

I've been smacking bullies to the ground well before He-Man, dude. A decade even. I chop 'em right on down, slap their head right to the ground. Like I said, I have the power.

Aw, aren't you precious? Go eat your Jell-O now.

My Jell-O is 20 years old, I ain't messin' with that. Them ground horse hoofs can stay in the box. I would throw it out, but I keep it for nostalgia.

If somebody spat in Obama's face the right would love it.

I did not vote for Obama nor did I care for him, but I would not wish that on him. That's the difference between Left and Right.

I see people on both sides eluding to violence towards the other these days. I find it hard to believe that many on the right wouldn't enjoy that at a time when many on the left and right would see each other dead.
Don't forget it asshole. Also, your mythical little fucking hypothetical is not something that actually happened happened. It sure as shit is happening to Trump supporters everywhere.

So, it is far past time to fucking hit back. Must be hard for you assholes to see a republican not assuming the position of being a punching bag like Bush. Must quite hard to witness a paradigm shift.

What I do know is we have been taking abuse from you losers and your pitiful political correctness marxist strategy that has been working so well for far too long.

What's that talking point? Oh, yeah. Elections have consequences.

I'm guessing the identity of this woman is still being kept from us? Now, why would they do that?

He should have pressed charges........all that does is embolden others to do the same thing.
The secret service is perusing criminal charges... And you can bet the left is going to have a tantrum.

Why would the Secret Service be involved. Eric isn't involved in the Government (supposedly).

Now, if you want to insist he is, then we should put him under the same scrutiny as the rest of his Crime Family.
Immediate family (he's President Trump's son) gets Secret Service protection, as I recall.

Forum List

Back