Chicago Style Tactics to Steal the Election all over the country

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Look at them all!

Bucks County election officials rejected more than 600 applications for absentee ballots as of Monday and local Republican Party officials are reviewing those that had been granted for defects.

Voter Registration Director Deena Dean said the number of ballot applications rejected for mismatching signatures, incorrect birthdates and other problems is substantially higher than in recent elections.

While the reason for the surge of bad applications is unclear, Bucks County Republican Party Vice Chairwoman Pat Poprik said she believes it is the result of a Democratic effort to steal the election using Chicago-style tactics.

Poprik said she has heard reports of people canvassing neighborhoods in Lower Bucks, asking residents to sign absentee ballot applications.

PhillyBurbs.com: 600 absentee requests tossed

Yeah, I got canvassed last night by some lady canvassing for Strickland. I told her to her face I was voting Kasich. ;)

While meanwhile in Chicago our military can't even vote! :mad:

Intelligence Report: Possible glitch with vote-by-mail system | abc7chicago.com

Glitch in the mail system, my ass!

And this goes in with what I have in my other thread, CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE YOU CONFIRM YOUR VOTE.

A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

This is happening in too many places at once to be a coincidence. Check those ballots!

Watch for this crap on Tuesday. They are going to try to stop you from voting, one way or the other.

Check those ballots and keep pressure on them (if you are in Illinois) to let our military vote!

Keep the flag of conservatism waving baby!

Fag_Praying_Hands.jpg

Well, we just changed our voting procedures in NYC. I like the idea of a paper ballot thats scanned. Having a record on file for validation and the speed of computer technology sounds good. Let's just hope that it pans out.

I blame Bush for this. The one thing we really need to nationalize is Federal Elections. Instead, he and Delay continued to allow the corrupt Daley Machine Tammany Hall Democrat Voter Fraud Ways to continue to manipulate elections in every major city.

Baghdad has fairer and more accurate elections than any Democrat controlled US City

Well, we just changed our voting procedures in NYC. I like the idea of a paper ballot thats scanned. Having a record on file for validation and the speed of computer technology sounds good. Let's just hope that it pans out.

We have electronic voting, but I will check that paper ballot that comes out for validity. I don't trust these bastards one bit!

I blame Bush for this. The one thing we really need to nationalize is Federal Elections. Instead, he and Delay continued to allow the corrupt Daley Machine Tammany Hall Democrat Voter Fraud Ways to continue to manipulate elections in every major city.

Baghdad has fairer and more accurate elections than any Democrat controlled US City

I don't see how you are going to get around the Constitutional bit about sovereign states Frank.

If you nationalize elections, you do away with the electorial college and that would be far less fair to smaller states.

I don't think that's the answer. We just have to have a more vigilant electorate in every city to ferret out these frauds.

They couldn't get away with stealing the vote in 2000, and they won't get away with it now, if we all do our part to catch these bastards.

New York might be an exception, in that the masses are so brainwashed, as long as they don't poke themselves in the eye with the marker or accidentally swallow it, the Dem's will land slide as usual here. The one big exception is that Poll workers are not allowed to ask for ID unless it says so on the check in list. Non English speaking folks come in by the bus load in groups, they mostly get a pass, how many Chinese or Korean translators do you have on hand at every polling place?

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You didnt seem to mind when all of these things were happening to Democrats for the last few elections.

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You didnt seem to mind when all of these things were happening to Democrats for the last few elections.

Actually I do care when I see bad things happening regardless of the political affiliation of the harmed person. I live in NYC, I am the minority here, by far.

Pretty sure the final results for all of the races won't be determined for up to a year from now with all of the lawsuits, recounts and fraud allegations.

It's going to be epic.

Pretty sure the final results for all of the races won't be determined for up to a year from now with all of the lawsuits, recounts and fraud allegations.

It's going to be epic.

Yep. All that Federal administration will do is compound the cost of straightening it all out. Time after time.

I can see it now, you cons are going to use every single true story of vote fraud the right used and pretend its happening to you.

There will be no concrete evidence like there was when you cheated in the elections but you will still claim it.

Just like you pretended that temp employees who cheated ACORN caused vote fraud when there is NO EVIDENCE.

Unfortunately this isn't surprising. The "Community Organizer" Democrats will be out in force rigging Elections all over this nation. It's gonna be a real mess on Election Day. Thanks alot Community Organizers. :(

Forum List

Back