Chicago Style Tactics to Steal the Election all over the country

Unfortunately this isn't surprising. The "Community Organizer" Democrats will be out in force rigging Elections all over this nation. It's gonna be a real mess on Election Day. Thanks alot Community Organizers. :(

Wasn't......???

Wasn't Barack Hussein Obama.....a.......a...........

COMMUNITY ORGANIZER

:afro:

Now you guys will have to do a 180 and support Bev Harris and Greg palast huh?

what fucking partisan hack assholes you are

Hey, truthmatters, since you're such a 'truth lover', how come you have nothing to say about Pelosi trashing the ethics and transparency of Congress? How come you don't condemn her for running a less ethical and transparent Congress than previous? Didn't she promise us the most ethical and transparent congress in history? So, why are you quiet about our slipping world rank?

Pretty sure the final results for all of the races won't be determined for up to a year from now with all of the lawsuits, recounts and fraud allegations.

It's going to be epic.

Alaska is going to be the centerpiece. The Murkowski situation there could prove epic. They don't actually have to check the write in ballots till its evident she has a chance of winning, and once they do expect every misspelled ballot to be met with a lawsuit by the GOP. In Alaska, voter intent is the rule on write in's, so that could just be epic.

There's a few other painfully close races that will end in recounts and lawsuits, and a few states that vote by mail and won't know the results until at least a few weeks have passed. I imagine you'll see the GOP and DNC try to steal a few in court.

Hey, truthmatters, since you're such a 'truth lover', how come you have nothing to say about Pelosi trashing the ethics and transparency of Congress? How come you don't condemn her for running a less ethical and transparent Congress than previous? Didn't she promise us the most ethical and transparent congress in history? So, why are you quiet about our slipping world rank?

Maybe I will answer your qestion some day if you have the guts to address the issue in THIS thread.

Maybe I will answer your qestion some day if you have the guts to address the issue in THIS thread.

Would you let Slick Willie Stainmaker cum near you with a cigar?

I blame Bush for this. The one thing we really need to nationalize is Federal Elections. Instead, he and Delay continued to allow the corrupt Daley Machine Tammany Hall Democrat Voter Fraud Ways to continue to manipulate elections in every major city.

Baghdad has fairer and more accurate elections than any Democrat controlled US City

New York might be an exception, in that the masses are so brainwashed, as long as they don't poke themselves in the eye with the marker or accidentally swallow it, the Dem's will land slide as usual here. The one big exception is that Poll workers are not allowed to ask for ID unless it says so on the check in list. Non English speaking folks come in by the bus load in groups, they mostly get a pass, how many Chinese or Korean translators do you have on hand at every polling place?

That's ridiculous they are not allowed to ask for ID.

Ohio passed a voter ID law a couple years ago to stem the tide of phony Acorn registrations.

Democrats had a fit about that law and put it on the ballot to overturn the law in 2005. They LOST! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You didnt seem to mind when all of these things were happening to Democrats for the last few elections.

Because it was honest. We weren't stealing it.

This is how liberals justify vote fraud. They rationalize that republicans do that to them, so they are "justified" in doing it back.

I've yet to see a case of republican vote stealing, but I SURE see Democrats like Acorn caught in the news!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see it now, you cons are going to use every single true story of vote fraud the right used and pretend its happening to you.

There will be no concrete evidence like there was when you cheated in the elections but you will still claim it.

Just like you pretended that temp employees who cheated ACORN caused vote fraud when there is NO EVIDENCE.

NO evidence?????????????

Acorn was run out of Ohio with all their shenanigans, NO EVIDENCE INDEED!

You are so full of it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Samurai means ' Florida style tactics"

I think he means Chicago Style Pizza.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

112_PC_Chicago_Style_Deep-Dish_Pizza_-_Chicken,_Bacon,_-_(EN)_-_(500x500).jpg

The Samurai is a she! ;)

Yeah YOU aren't partisan. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not!

What a hypocrite you are!

It always cracks me up with WAAAAAAAAAAY LEFT LIBERALS lecture us about partisanship!

Bwahahaaaa! :bsflag::rofl:

You are the biggest phony on this board!

And you lecture US about partisanhip!

I have no interest in the thread. I am interested in real, hard, honest, politics. I'll take the 'maybe' as a 'no'. You hit only the easy targets.... You avoid the hard ones. Coward.

Reminds me of Florida in 2000

Yes, when Democrats tried to steal a presidential election.
Ah, yes.....Florida....home o' the Math Majors. :rolleyes:

"On Nov. 22, 2000, after learning that the Miami canvassing board was starting an examination of 10,750 disputed ballots that had previously not been counted, Rep. John Sweeney, a New York Republican, called on Republican troops to “shut it downhttp://www.democrats.com/joel-kaplan according to Down and Dirty. Brendan Quinn, executive director of the New York GOP, told about two dozen Republican operatives to storm the room on the 19th floor where the canvassing board was meeting, Tapper reported.

“Emotional and angry, they immediately make their way outside the larger room in which the tabulating room is contained,” Tapper wrote. “The mass of ‘angry voters’ on the 19th floor swells to maybe 80 people,” including many of the Republican activists from outside Florida."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_k0iORUZg[/ame]​

"The residents of Broward County, Florida have recently received misleading robocalls telling them that they can vote by phone on Election Day, according to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel on Friday."

Last edited:

I have no interest in the thread. I am interested in real, hard, honest, politics. I'll take the 'maybe' as a 'no'. You hit only the easy targets.... You avoid the hard ones. Coward.

I have a hard target that you could hit.

:eusa_angel:

Pretty sure the final results for all of the races won't be determined for up to a year from now with all of the lawsuits, recounts and fraud allegations.

It's going to be epic.

An epic rodeo circus, that is.
Democrats in NV. already have lined up some of the lawyers who worked on the 2008 election recount in Minnesota for Al Franken.

Look for lots of magic votes to suddenly appear for the Democrats at the end of many of these coming Elections. Just like they did in Minnesota when they stole that election for Al Franken. The "Community Organizers" are more powerful than ever. It will be a mess on Election Day. Thanks a lot Community Organizers. :(

Yeah YOU aren't partisan. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not!

What a hypocrite you are!

It always cracks me up with WAAAAAAAAAAY LEFT LIBERALS lecture us about partisanship!

Every time we don't do what they want, we are partisan. Other than Bush, did anybody else fall for that????? ......... I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back