Chicago Style Tactics to Steal the Election all over the country

Pretty sure the final results for all of the races won't be determined for up to a year from now with all of the lawsuits, recounts and fraud allegations.

It's going to be epic.

An epic rodeo circus, that is.
Democrats in NV. already have lined up some of the lawyers who worked on the 2008 election recount in Minnesota for Al Franken.

That's why we have to get out IN FORCE on Tuesday to make sure the vote is so overwhelming, those bastards aren't going to be able to play enough games to overturn our vote. ;)

Look for lots of magic votes to suddenly appear for the Democrats at the end of many of these coming Elections. Just like they did in Minnesota when they stole that election for Al Franken. The "Community Organizers" are more powerful than ever. It will be a mess on Election Day. Thanks a lot Community Organizers. :(

We have to get out such a turnout they can't pull enough BS. As in 2004, when the voter turn out was so large, only "KerryWonOhio" thinks Kerry really won Ohio.

With enough turnout liberals won't be able to steal it. ;)

Now you guys will have to do a 180 and support Bev Harris and Greg palast huh?

what fucking partisan hack assholes you are

Yeah YOU aren't partisan. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not!

What a hypocrite you are!

It always cracks me up with WAAAAAAAAAAY LEFT LIBERALS lecture us about partisanship!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Every time we don't do what they want, we are partisan. Other than Bush, did anybody else fall for that????? ......... I didn't think so.

What cracks me up is the obvious double standard. They are never partisan. Oh noooooooooooooooooo, it's only anyone that disagrees with them that's partisan. What hypocrisy.

;)

Forum List

Back