Democrat rep. IIhan Omar can't stop bashing Jews blames Jewish billionaire for backlash

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WOW! Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Can't Stop Bashing Jews - Blames Jewish Billionaire for Backlash

Anti-Jew Democrat lawmaker Ilhan Omar continued her string of anti-Semitic tweets on Monday morning following a night of controversial statements.
---------

The people there lmdao!! If they vote this anti american pos in again well you deserve whatever anti american chit you are dealt.

upload_2019-2-11_9-29-9.png

Anti-Semitic Democrat Lawmaker Ilhan Omar Blamed the US for Deadly Islamist Mall Attack

This bitch is all about shredding the US and our CONSTITUTION you IDIOTS BETTER PAY ATTENTION MORONS or you will find yourselves living in little Europe you know where women are told they can't wear shorts, or bathing suites because it OFFENDS THE FKN MUSLIM!!! LMFAO

THE PIG HAS THE NERVE TO SAY THIS AS WELL

HOLY CRAP! MN Democrat Ilhan Omar Posts Another Anti-Semitic Tweet and Follows It Up with a “Hook-Nosed” Jewish Retweet

Last edited:
It should be noted that Omar DID NOT bash any Jews. The only Jew that was bashed is the Jew whom she retweeted, by the wirter’s of the OP’s hack article. Surprise.

• Banned
It's astounding and disgusting that this woman was actually elected to Congress.
upload_2019-2-11_9-47-39.png

Yeah it's pretty bad when I wasn't kidding about the clothes and being told what they can or can't wear either these leftist morons here oMFG they think everything is a fkn joke or lie. Wait until these assholes have to live with what they begged for only to end up hating it in the end , wanting to run from it just so they can change the next state into the very shit hole they hate lmfao..NO WONDER THESE LEFTIST FKS SUFFER FROM MENTAL ILLNESS honest to gawd these fkrs are dumb.

GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS in Germany Ordered to Cover Up - So As Not to Provoke Muslim Refugees

It should be noted that Omar DID NOT bash any Jews. The only Jew that was bashed is the Jew whom she retweeted, by the wirter’s of the OP’s hack article. Surprise.
It should be noted that you're full of shit willing to make any excuse for the fucking raghead bitch.

It should be noted that you're full of shit willing to make any excuse for the fucking raghead bitch.
What I said is absolutely true. You can go fuck yourself.

What you said was the typical bullshit by raghead supporters.

It’s the truth. Or maybe you can quote from the article where she “bashed the Jews.” Maybe you can prove the Jew she retweeted who supports her, that the article tried to bash, isn’t a Jew.

It’s the truth. Or maybe you can quote from the article where she “bashed the Jews.” Maybe you can prove the Jew she retweeted who supports her, that the article tried to bash, isn’t a Jew.

That's your claim. Get back to kissing that fucking raghead's asshole, son.

Couldn’t do it, huh? Poor, dumb cracka :itsok:

Maybe you can prove your claim, coon boy. Get to shining a white MAN's shoes like you were bred to do.

Maybe you can prove your claim, coon boy. Get to shining a white MAN's shoes like you were bred to do.
It’s in the OP’s link. You’re commenting and you haven’t even clicked it? No wonder you always seem so ignorant.

It’s in the OP’s link. You’re commenting and you haven’t even clicked it? No wonder you always seem so ignorant.

You're defending a fucking raghead solely because of being a raghead. You likely voted for Obama thinking skin color was a qualification, too.

You're defending a fucking raghead solely because of being a raghead. You likely voted for Obama thinking skin color was a qualification, too.
Wrong, little inbred. You keep failing in this thread. Just walk away.

What I stated is the absolute truth. Not my fault you're not man enough to admit when your white superior has spoken the truth.

What I stated is the absolute truth. Not my fault you're not man enough to admit when your white superior has spoken the truth.
Cracka, you can’t even do the simple task of pointing out where in the article Omar bashes any Jews. The only Jew in the article is ON HER SIDE. So slink away, you broke and dumb honkey.

Cracka, you can’t even do the simple task of pointing out where in the article Omar bashes any Jews. The only Jew in the article is ON HER SIDE. So slink away, you broke and dumb honkey.

You want me to go away, man up and try to move me, coon. You're just another wannabe tough guy that would run like most of your kind when a white man puts you in your place.

WOW! Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Can't Stop Bashing Jews - Blames Jewish Billionaire for Backlash

Anti-Jew Democrat lawmaker Ilhan Omar continued her string of anti-Semitic tweets on Monday morning following a night of controversial statements.
---------

The people there lmdao!! If they vote this anti american pos in again well you deserve whatever anti american chit you are dealt.

View attachment 245300

Anti-Semitic Democrat Lawmaker Ilhan Omar Blamed the US for Deadly Islamist Mall Attack

This bitch is all about shredding the US and our CONSTITUTION you IDIOTS BETTER PAY ATTENTION MORONS or you will find yourselves living in little Europe you know where women are told they can't wear shorts, or bathing suites because it OFFENDS THE FKN MUSLIM!!! LMFAO

THE PIG HAS THE NERVE TO SAY THIS AS WELL

HOLY CRAP! MN Democrat Ilhan Omar Posts Another Anti-Semitic Tweet and Follows It Up with a “Hook-Nosed” Jewish Retweet

WONT YOU LEFTIST A . HOLES BE PROUD WHEN YOU MAKE AMERICA JUST LIKE THIS ----->
EU FREEDOMShock Poll: Half of Swedish Women Afraid to go Outside Alone in Some Areas

Forum List

Back