Chicago Police doubt gay actor's story,think MAGA hate crime is hoax

BOMBSHELL: Chicago Police Doubt Gay Actor's Story, Think MAGA Hate Crime Is Hoax

The 2 people they were looking for? They were just some homeless guys
The actor's claims of broken ribs? Nope he has no broken ribs.

Just another HOAX!
The story that this happened when the outside temps were in the minus's made me wary from the git go.

Cold or hot an asswhippin is an asswhipping. He was to clean to have been rolled. That and his music tour, this screamed “publicity stunt”. Bet he blames it on his manager.

these race hoax's mostly perpetrated by Blacks and 'muslims' are pretty common i think . And then there are the 'femi nazi' type 'balsey ford' type woman who report rapes and those type accusations are also pretty common . ----------------------- thank God though for the 'democrats' in Virginia eh ??
Looks like someone is looking for an excuse to not believe ANYTHING claimed by blacks, muslims, or women.
When almost every "hate crime" reported by left wing media turns out to be a hoax, we have every reason to be skeptical.

I think Smollett case teaches people to make more use of their cell phone camera capabilities, to avoid being falsely accused like the 2 fellows accused of attacked Mr. Smollett. Their names have been dragged through the mud in the media for a freaking month now, and the Media has not interview these guys and give them a chance to defend their honor.
They dont need to defend themselves. They were a pair of bums who walked through the area 30 minutes BEFORE the attack happened and were long gone when it supposedly happened. They arent suspects. The cops released those photos to appease the liberal Mayor, knowing they werent involved, but the liberals in Chicago wanted this story to be true, so they released those photos just to buy them time to investigate the actual crime, which appears to have been perpetrated by Jussie.

I think Smollett case teaches people to make more use of their cell phone camera capabilities, to avoid being falsely accused like the 2 fellows accused of attacked Mr. Smollett. Their names have been dragged through the mud in the media for a freaking month now, and the Media has not interview these guys and give them a chance to defend their honor.
They dont need to defend themselves. They were a pair of bums who walked through the area 30 minutes BEFORE the attack happened and were long gone when it supposedly happened. They arent suspects. The cops released those photos to appease the liberal Mayor, knowing they werent involved, but the liberals in Chicago wanted this story to be true, so they released those photos just to buy them time to investigate the actual crime, which appears to have been perpetrated by Jussie.

The two men don't have to worry about being prosecuted, true. But their reputations are being dragged through the mud by Mr. Smollett and I'd say they have a good cause of action for slander

The two men don't have to worry about being prosecuted, true. But their reputations are being dragged through the mud by Mr. Smollett and I'd say they have a good cause of action for slander
--------------------------------- maybe , and if so , let the reported or assumed bums go after this 'smollet' .

Who are they? If names and reputations were dragged through the mud you should know who they are.

little i have paid to this 'smollet' deal i had heard that the 2 were homeless walking around because it was cold but i don't know .

so you can't answer my question eh Fang , -------- But to answer your question , my scenario in post number 12 is an example of SOME of the race hoaxs done on College Campus and dorm room doors and in shared bath rooms where 'mirrors' are defaced with messages in shared Dormitory Bathrooms . My scenario is just an example of some race hoaxs done on College Campus Fang .

You're trying to make a point no one is arguing. Really seems like you're confused as to point I was making. But for that matter, do you think racism doesn't exist at all from any group?
---------------------------------------------------- i don't really care if racism or sexism exist when they are nonviolent and that was my point when i first responded to you in post number 12 where you asked about When Racism is REAL . I asked what Real Racism is in post number 12 and you ignored my question Fang .

You ignored my question pismoe. Do you think racism doesn't exist anywhere? Yes or No pismoe.

so you can't answer my question eh Fang , -------- But to answer your question , my scenario in post number 12 is an example of SOME of the race hoaxs done on College Campus and dorm room doors and in shared bath rooms where 'mirrors' are defaced with messages in shared Dormitory Bathrooms . My scenario is just an example of some race hoaxs done on College Campus Fang .

You're trying to make a point no one is arguing. Really seems like you're confused as to point I was making. But for that matter, do you think racism doesn't exist at all from any group?
---------------------------------------------------- i don't really care if racism or sexism exist when they are nonviolent and that was my point when i first responded to you in post number 12 where you asked about When Racism is REAL . I asked what Real Racism is in post number 12 and you ignored my question Fang .

You ignored my question pismoe. Do you think racism doesn't exist anywhere? Yes or No pismoe.
------------------------------------------- i didn't IGNORE , see post number 12 . ------------ But as to your question my answer is that non violent words or notes on doors or name calling are no big deal even when racial epithets are used Fang . I just don't normally talk that way , especially in this day and age . Main reason is that i am generally polite and if that wasn't the case i would keep my mouth shut because of speech laws in this once FREE Country Fang .

And yeah , i don't care if non violent 'racism' exists or doesn't exist Fang .

------------------------------------------- i didn't IGNORE , see post number 12 . ------------ But as to your question my answer is that non violent words or notes on doors or name calling are no big deal even when racial epithets are used Fang . I just don't normally talk that way , especially in this day and age . Main reason is that i am generally polite and if that wasn't the case i would keep my mouth shut because of speech laws in this once FREE Country Fang .

Seriously pismoe, I have no idea what point you're trying to make in relation to my initial post pismoe - except you think it's OK to use racial slurs. Whatever pismoe. IF that's how you want to be it's a free couintry, right? "once FREE Country" LOL Give me a break? Have a good night pismoe. I'm done with you.

Its called Free Speech . Remember violence is not free speech Fang ??

these race hoax's mostly perpetrated by Blacks and 'muslims' are pretty common i think . And then there are the 'femi nazi' type 'balsey ford' type woman who report rapes and those type accusations are also pretty common . ----------------------- thank God though for the 'democrats' in Virginia eh ??
Looks like someone is looking for an excuse to not believe ANYTHING claimed by blacks, muslims, or women.
You’re blaming the wolf for the boy who cried wolf.

Forum List

Back