chicago muder count

ok, thursday night... how many kids will die this weekend, parents saying last goodbyes to their children today and tomorrow.

instead of having the chicago and other police departments show the national guard around hotspot neighborhoods starting tonite. we can stop this if we try. :)
The video of the guy on a bike turning around and shooting the guy watering his grass bothers me so much because the shooter will most likely get out of jail. He will most likely get comfortable in jail. And it doesn't seem like the current justice system is a deterant. It's not stopping moms from raising criminals and it's not stopping criminals from going out and committing crimes.

But it's not so easy. Send in the guard the criminals just go into hiding.

You sound like trump who says he knows more than the generals. You know something the CPD don't know?

I say we send in seals to kill them in the night when they're out preying on people.

Have curfews in high crime areas?
curfews are a good idea. they say they know many of the offenders. if it were any other kind of natural disaster, they would utilize the guard, which are never that far away. same for our border.
I mean would it really be that hard? You send a navy seal in with urban camo and you catch a guy out walking around in the middle of the night. If you find drugs or a weapon on him you kill him. I suggesting this only for high crime areas.

Or

ok, thursday night... how many kids will die this weekend, parents saying last goodbyes to their children today and tomorrow.

instead of having the chicago and other police departments show the national guard around hotspot neighborhoods starting tonite. we can stop this if we try. :)
The video of the guy on a bike turning around and shooting the guy watering his grass bothers me so much because the shooter will most likely get out of jail. He will most likely get comfortable in jail. And it doesn't seem like the current justice system is a deterant. It's not stopping moms from raising criminals and it's not stopping criminals from going out and committing crimes.

But it's not so easy. Send in the guard the criminals just go into hiding.

You sound like trump who says he knows more than the generals. You know something the CPD don't know?

I say we send in seals to kill them in the night when they're out preying on people.

Have curfews in high crime areas?
curfews are a good idea. they say they know many of the offenders. if it were any other kind of natural disaster, they would utilize the guard, which are never that far away. same for our border.
I mean would it really be that hard? You send a navy seal in with urban camo and you catch a guy out walking around in the middle of the night. If you find drugs or a weapon on him you kill him. I suggesting this only for high crime areas.

Or

yes, but you need to dial back on the street justice part.

Forum List

Back