I support Willie Wilson for mayor of Chicago...of all the democrats, he should run the city...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A choice of which democrat should run the city of Chicago is easy this time.....Willie Wilson....a sharecropper from the Jim Crow south, who went on to own a McDonald's Franchise turning his business skills into a fortune...who now helps the poor in the democrat controlled cesspool of Chicago......

For the last 30 years he has gone to various churches and handed out money to the poor to help them pay their bills.....he did this long before he decided to run for office, and as he stated on the Dan and Amy show this morning....most of the people he helps likely don't even vote....

Dr. Willie Wilson: Businessman, Humanitarian, Candidate for Mayor of Chicago

THE BEGINNING
Wilson is a 50-year resident of Chicago, having moved to the city in 1965. It is there that he began his legacy of becoming one of the first black owners of a McDonald’s restaurant. In 1970, Wilson was hired by McDonald's to do custodial work including mopping floors for $2 an hour. He was awarded the opportunity to run the establishment when disgruntled employees walked out and he was asked to stay on when the former managers returned.

After working with McDonald’s for 10 years, Wilson decided he wanted to open a McDonald’s himself and resolved to meet with McDonald’s founder Ray Kroc about the issue. Kroc agreed to give Wilson a McDonald’s restaurant after a discussion at an annual shareholders’ meeting in 1979, and with capital provided by South Shore Bank, Wilson took a suffering Chicago franchise and turned it around within a year. While working at McDonald’s, Wilson earned several honors including the Outstanding Store Award and Top Sales Performer Award. He would eventually own several McDonald's franchises in the Chicago area.

PASSION AND PURPOSE
In 1987, Wilson turned his attention to owning a television production company, Willie Wilson Productions, and in 1988, he was moved to pursue his faith after hearing the song, “What Shall I Render Unto the Lord?” at his church. He sold his McDonald’s restaurants to dedicate his life to Gospel music and started doing church solos and singing with the Norfleet Brothers. He created several albums: I'm So Grateful, Lord Don't Let Me Fail, Just A Closer Walk With Thee, Through It All, Somewhere Listening, It is I That Gain the More and I'll Fly Away.

In 1989, Wilson’s Singsation! premiered, a half-hour weekly program of Gospel music. The show is produced by his television production corporation. Singsation! is regularly hosted by Wilson and is available in over 60 million households every Sunday. A gifted singer, Wilson earned an Emmy Award in 2012 for one of his Gospel performances on the popular television show.

Still holding entrepreneurial ambitions, in 1997, Wilson founded Omar Medical Supplies, one of America’s fastest growing distributors of disposable products for use in medical, industrial and foodservice areas. Omar has sourcing offices with employees in the United States, as well as in Shanghai and Beijing, China. The company's client roster includes diverse organizations, from Fortune 500 companies to "mom and pop" stores located nationally and internationally.

A pothead to run a city of meth/heroin heads?

Sounds brilliant.....

Compared to the other corrupt, vile democrats running for the office...he is by far the pick of the litter and a seemingly good man.....

Forum List

Back