Chicago mob chaos growing, no place is safe now, Democratic Mayor Johnson wants to defund the police

Like a sci-fi movie of a future dystopia. Except it's now. The Biden effect. Put 99% peaceful tourists-protesters in jail for J6, let the cities burn, grope a child.

it's OK.. for me at Least.. as I don't live in that shit hole city :)

Ft4HBF4aMAA0tf5.jpeg

Looks like they need to hire more social workers

Ok, who wants a job?
Ah but that's the thing.....They will hire scores of them at a high five-figure salery but will set it up to where they will never have to leave the office.

I bet when it all shakes out they will be the sons and daughters of Chicago politicians and/or donors having favors returned.

I'm also sure they will kickback 10% to dem coffers too.

When they defund the police, it will pave the way for federal police. Mark my words.

Try this for the Why.
My money is on the left are morons. The left are blithering idiots who repeatedly kill the goose that laid the golden egg. Why? Because their entire cult centers on I'm going to get mine. It's a herd of individual parasites vampire sucking the host until it's dead.

Chicago mayor says we shouldn't demonize youth in regards to the mob crimes.

No you shouldn't demonize youths, but you should demonize crime. A criminal is a criminal. It doesn't matter if they are 15, 39, 58 or 62 a crime is a crime and unless you start treating criminals like criminals then your problem won't ever go away.

This isn't about age or skin color or anything. It's all about letting criminals thrive. I know everyone wants to be all touchy feely and so on but sometimes that shit doesn't work. Sometimes people need a smack in the mouth to get them to straighten up.

When you're a mayor, a governor or whatever in charge of thousands of even millions you can't be about groups or sub groups, you have to be about the people as a whole under your control and what's best for the whole.

No you shouldn't demonize youths, but you should demonize crime. A criminal is a criminal. It doesn't matter if they are 15, 39, 58 or 62 a crime is a crime and unless you start treating criminals like criminals then your problem won't ever go away.

This isn't about age or skin color or anything. It's all about letting criminals thrive. I know everyone wants to be all touchy feely and so on but sometimes that shit doesn't work. Sometimes people need a smack in the mouth to get them to straighten up.

When you're a mayor, a governor or whatever in charge of thousands of even millions you can't be about groups or sub groups, you have to be about the people as a whole under your control and what's best for the whole.
I predict that the word "criminal will be illegal to use one day, EXCEPT when it comes to using the term to describe political opponents of the DNC.

The root cause of this is the kids know they won't be prosecuted or even arrested. and if they are, they will be given a stern lecture only and made to sit in some class telling them it's not their fault, it's societies.

The reason it happened this week is this is Easter Break for most schools.

Remove even the chance of arrest and punishment and the kids on the fence about behaving criminally will follow those who are intentionally and enthusiastically being criminal.

Forum List

Back