Chicago gangs reportedly plotting to shoot cops in response to teen's death

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Leaders from three Chicago gangs reportedly met last week to discuss plans to kill police officers in response to the officer-involved shooting death of 18-year-old Paul O’Neal.

The Chicago Sun-Times, citing an alert issued to Chicago officers, reported Monday that the meeting took place on Thursday between the gangs Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers.

According to the paper, the Four Corner Hustlers have “provided guns” and pinpointed a “sniper in place.” However, authorities are still unsure where the alleged sniper spot is placed. The gang is also funneling weapons to the other two gangs.

Chicago gangs reportedly plotting to shoot cops in response to teen's death | Fox News

We need more gun laws. Perhaps a law that says gangs aren't allowed to pass guns off to other gangs and a "sniper place" is illegal.

Seriously, this shit is out of control. What does Obama intend on doing about it aside from probably inviting these gang leaders to the white house for a beer summit. I stress Obama because it's a nationwide issue. Trump will be the Law and Order candidate. This is what we need at this time.

obama intends to whine about how he's being forced out of the presidency against his will.

Leaders from three Chicago gangs reportedly met last week to discuss plans to kill police officers in response to the officer-involved shooting death of 18-year-old Paul O’Neal.

The Chicago Sun-Times, citing an alert issued to Chicago officers, reported Monday that the meeting took place on Thursday between the gangs Vice Lords, Black Disciples and Four Corner Hustlers.

According to the paper, the Four Corner Hustlers have “provided guns” and pinpointed a “sniper in place.” However, authorities are still unsure where the alleged sniper spot is placed. The gang is also funneling weapons to the other two gangs.

Chicago gangs reportedly plotting to shoot cops in response to teen's death | Fox News

We need more gun laws. Perhaps a law that says gangs aren't allowed to pass guns off to other gangs and a "sniper place" is illegal.

Seriously, this shit is out of control. What does Obama intend on doing about it aside from probably inviting these gang leaders to the white house for a beer summit. I stress Obama because it's a nationwide issue. Trump will be the Law and Order candidate. This is what we need at this time.

More than anything this virtually ignoring urban gang violence and its affects on a community is what angers me about Barack Obama. What a dereliction of duty. Hardly ever even talked about it much less did anything. He could have at least ordered congress to do something more, or did some public service addresses. He did nothing! And the media and his liberal voters, etc., cover for him. This is a national tragedy and a national disgrace. And republican congressmen are not without guilty either. To see children of all ages frightened to walk to school or be anywhere outside is unforgivable.

I, myself, would have an enormous police presence in those neighborhoods every night at a minimum. I would also come down very hard on gang members of every age and imprison them. I know it may ruin their lives but it may send a message to the next young kids thinking of joining gangs. I would be extremely hard on crime and I would force major corporations to build factories or similar in those neighborhoods to put teens and young adults to work.

We need more gun laws.
More laws can only help so much though when there are people out there who will do whatever they want no matter what the rules are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. More gun laws won't stop people from scoring other forms of weapons either.

More than anything this virtually ignoring urban gang violence and its affects on a community is what angers me about Barack Obama. What a dereliction of duty. Hardly ever even talked about it much less did anything. He could have at least ordered congress to do something more, or did some public service addresses. He did nothing! And the media and his liberal voters, etc., cover for him. This is a national tragedy and a national disgrace. And republican congressmen are not without guilty either. To see children of all ages frightened to walk to school or be anywhere outside is unforgivable.

I, myself, would have an enormous police presence in those neighborhoods every night at a minimum. I would also come down very hard on gang members of every age and imprison them. I know it may ruin their lives but it may send a message to the next young kids thinking of joining gangs. I would be extremely hard on crime and I would force major corporations to build factories or similar in those neighborhoods to put teens and young adults to work.

Agree, except the part about republican congressmen. This issue starts at the top with Obama and it's his party that is on control in Chicago. It's his supporters like BLM that ignore this and only complain on the rare occasion a white is involved. It's his party that unjustly paints the Republicans as "racist". Obama and Liberals own this garbage.

We need more gun laws.
More laws can only help so much though when there are people out there who will do whatever they want no matter what the rules are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. More gun laws won't stop people from scoring other forms of weapons either.

You knew I was being sarcastic, right?

On Greta, a police officer said that this was partly the result of an attorney spokesman for the family saying the teen was executed by a bullet to the back of his head.

It's just not true.

We have come to the point where it's all lies all the time.

Forum List

Back