Cheney defends Gitmo and Water Boarding

No shove it up your ass bozo! We have every right to bitch about anything that upsets us dumbass. This isn't a fucking playground. This is the real world with real consequences where real people die.

The goal is not to fight the fairest. The goal is to win. If whatever you are talking about does not make it more likely that we will win, then it should be discarded.

Nice...so you want to live in a country where we live by one standard and hold everyone else to another.

What you are talking about is not making us win...it is turning more and more of the world against us day by day.

4,000 Americans dead, 30,000 wounded and $700 billion dollars wasted to set up a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

That remains to be seen. My thought in 2003 was a minimum of 10 years to be in and out of Iraq and 10,000 KIA.

I wasn't counting on uparmored humvee's and MRAPs. Whether it was "wasted" or not also remains to be seen. Unless it comes completely unraveled in the short term, we probably will not know for 10 or more years whether it was worthwhile. In some respects it certainly was. If we didn't fight in Iraq we would have had to fight someplace else. We certainly couldn't do it in Afghanistan.

dosen't matter if we have a problem with it or not. They torture our soldiers, always have always will. They are out to win.. Win is the buzz word DUmmie.

Hey bitch...I hate to tell you...torturing innocent people is not going to make us win anything...all it is doing is making us more hated in this world.

Nice...so you want to live in a country where we live by one standard and hold everyone else to another.

What you are talking about is not making us win...it is turning more and more of the world against us day by day.

Well perhaps with something other than a useless clod as president, that won't be the case.

did I say millions had died? No, I don't think so. What I said was you pussies are willing to let millions of us die because you won't waterboard.

So, being a pussy has never caused millions to die...so you are just pulling a number out your fat ass....OK, now that we have that clear.

How about torturing guilty people?

Hang those fuckers for all I care...Actually, I am all for the method used on William Wallace:

While he was still alive, his genitals were cut off with a dull blade. His intestines were cut out and burned in his presence. Only after he had endured torture, beyond human comprehension, was beheaded.

That remains to be seen. My thought in 2003 was a minimum of 10 years to be in and out of Iraq and 10,000 KIA.

I wasn't counting on uparmored humvee's and MRAPs. Whether it was "wasted" or not also remains to be seen. Unless it comes completely unraveled in the short term, we probably will not know for 10 or more years whether it was worthwhile. In some respects it certainly was. If we didn't fight in Iraq we would have had to fight someplace else. We certainly couldn't do it in Afghanistan.

If we had spent that $700 billion on Amercan energy independence, we would be well on our way to energy security.

Dependence on foreign oil is our greatest security problem, not 50 guys in a cave in Pakistan.

Look bozo, we tortured (if you want to call it that) 3 people. They were all guilty. So unless you are torturing innocent people, it isn't happening.

What a heap of shit...you are trying to tell us that the US only waterboarded 3 people.....:cuckoo:

What a heap of shit...you are trying to tell us that the US only waterboarded 3 people.....:cuckoo:

Ok genius you know how many people were tortured, then tell us the exact number right now......waiting.....waiting.....

Oh so you don't know. I didn't think so. My number is better than yours then, at least somebody that knows said my number is right.

If we had spent that $700 billion on Amercan energy independence, we would be well on our way to energy security.

Dependence on foreign oil is our greatest security problem, not 50 guys in a cave in Pakistan.

Not unless someone magically solved the battery problem. Maybe if eestor comes through with the ultra capacitor but that wasn't dependent on Iraq or 700 billion one way or the other.

Hey, you notice how $700 billion doesn't sound like much now. Shit, we're running Trillion dollar deficits now baby!! Just wait until this comes back to bite our ass. It'll make Iraq look like much to do about nothing.

ABC News: Exclusive: Cheney Holds Hard-Line Stance

This guy is the most delusional VP the US has ever had. I don't remember anyone in any administration that has been so blatantly defiant of the feelings of the majority of citizens.

What is scary is he believes everything that comes from his warped brain.

For once, I agree with Cheney. Why should we be there tending to every need and every luxury of these pigs? If they have information, we need to get it out of them asap.

Hang those fuckers for all I care...Actually, I am all for the method used on William Wallace:

While he was still alive, his genitals were cut off with a dull blade. His intestines were cut out and burned in his presence. Only after he had endured torture, beyond human comprehension, was beheaded.

Actually Wallace was drawn and quartered. The process was that you hang some one until stunned not dead. Slightly good and strangled. Then his entrails are cut out and burned in front of him. Then his limbs are attached to horses in four directions and they rip him apart. Or, as an alternative the ax man cut him in four pieces and beheads him. In either case, the four pieces are then sent to the 4 corners of the kingdom and his head is placed on a pike at traitor's gate.

Ok genius you know how many people were tortured, then tell us the exact number right now......waiting.....waiting.....

Oh so you don't know. I didn't think so. My number is better than yours then, at least somebody that knows said my number is right.

Yer granma doesnt count...

As for the number of 3....that was what the CIA guy said to congress, yet we have had a number of the innocent people who were detailed at gitmo stating they had been waterboarded...Now, do I believe the CIA or these innocent people....hmmmmmm.

In Wallace's case, his genitals were cut off, prior to his entrails / intestines being removed (this was because of his rumored affair with the princess).

Hey bitch...I hate to tell you...torturing innocent people is not going to make us win anything...all it is doing is making us more hated in this world.

well, DUmmie, just cause you tell me don't make it so. That's why we don't like it when yer in charge you are a big DUmbass appeaser!

That is true....but since I just came back from living in Europe for 7 years, I know it is a fact. From the support we had after 9/11 to where we stand today, it is shocking...go read some European press coverage and you will see it for yourself.

that's the whole point DUmmie, we don't really know what the US did or didn't do. It's easy for a Bleeding hearts liberal DUmmie to say we shouldn't torture, but then you're willing to let millions die.

Forum List

Back