Cheney defends Gitmo and Water Boarding

Oh god..that made up statistic again....oh, by the way..I aint no liberal and have only ever once voted for a democrat.

Oh god..that made up statistic again....oh, by the way..I aint no liberal and have only ever once voted for a democrat.

well, we've made a little progress. So, why don't you tell me in lieu of torture how you might extract information from a terrorist unwilling to tell you after you've asked nicely?

That is because there really is not one. Torture is wrong, no matter who does it.....but so is the murder that these lunatics commit on a daily basis...but how do you stop them without stooping to the other...I honestly do not know.

There has to be a way and I think we have enough very intelligent people in positions of authority to find it....that is their job.

That is because there really is not one. Torture is wrong, no matter who does it.....but so is the murder that these lunatics commit on a daily basis...but how do you stop them without stooping to the other...I honestly do not know.

There has to be a way and I think we have enough very intelligent people in positions of authority to find it....that is their job.

The sad answer aztech is you don't. If you want to win, if you want to stay alive you gotta be willing to fight. They don't call it survival of the fittest for nothing. The people who did 9-11 don't care a fig about you sense of honor.

Basically, Cheney is saying, "I don't care what the facts are. We were right to invade Iraq."

The audacity of this guy is amazing! Uncle Fester believes he is above the fact that the books were cooked to convince Americans to initially support the war. He wants everyone to forget the "Big Screw" that he and Bush imposed on this country. What a crock...

He is attempting the greatest spin in US history but it ain't gonna work. 75% of US citizens now believe it was a mistake to invade Iraq. 4,000 lives, 10 of thousands of Iraq lives, nearly a Trillion dollars and what do we have to show for it. Now a journalist can throw a shoe at Bush without being executed. BRAVO!

The thing is, you don't either.....but little miss high and mighty, the difference is I am willing to admit it.

lol....low and weak...wow....what a pathetic old prune you are...thankfully you are not representative of the majority of the American public.

lol....low and weak...wow....what a pathetic old prune you are...thankfully you are not representative of the majority of the American public.

wanna bet? most of us are not weak kneed little pussies like you.

lol.....lol.....yet the weak pussies are the ones in power...maybe you wanna think again...and this from some old hag who calls herself Christian.....God must be turning in her grave.

Doesn't that fictional book say something like the "weak kneed pussies shall inherit the earth"?

lol.....lol.....yet the weak pussies are the ones in power...maybe you wanna think again...and this from some old hag who calls herself Christian.....God must be turning in her grave.

Doesn't that fictional book say something like the "weak kneed pussies shall inherit the earth"?

well, let's just say I feel better knowing Cheney's got my back.. I don't feel that way about the obamalama, here's hoping he's got more survival instinct than you do. pansy.

Lets hope he has more respect for human life than you do....and you call yourself a christian...lol.....I am sure god is in heaven proud of her follower willow.....Although, I did not know hypocrites were accepted into heaven....you must read a strange version of that novel.

did I miss the section in that novel about torture your enemy???? Tell me...what does it say about how to treat your enemy?

That is true....but since I just came back from living in Europe for 7 years, I know it is a fact. From the support we had after 9/11 to where we stand today, it is shocking...go read some European press coverage and you will see it for yourself.

What nonsense, Europe has been jealous of America for years. They've been copying our pop culture and complaining about our power since the 50s.

Always wonder how you appeasers ever make friends, because no one wants to hang around a kiss ass.

did I miss the section in that novel about torture your enemy???? Tell me...what does it say about how to treat your enemy?

I'd tear their arms off if it would save millions, never doubt it for a second. oh and btw,, yer little christian guilt don't work no better n yer white guilt or yer loyalty guilt,, DUmmie

What nonsense, Europe has been jealous of America for years. They've been copying our pop culture and complaining about our power since the 50s.

Always wonder how you appeasers ever make friends, because no one wants to hang around a kiss ass.

and besides which Europe don't wear big enough britches to stand up and fight either! That's why azzie is such a pansy, he[s been hanging out in Europe. :lol::lol:

I honestly do not know.

...perfect summation of the appeasement philosophy

you don't know the answer, so you'll let someone else come up with one

problem is there are facts, plenty of them, that show torture is an effective way to get information from prisoners, in an ideal world I'd be with you - we wouldn't have to do it, but when that happens you can buy me a lollipop house on gumdrop lane

Forum List

Back