"Chelsea" Manning Wants Tits and a Sex Change ---

A couple of days before Manning was sentenced, i saw on a blog news site somewhere that he had complained about having "gender ID issues". I didn't put much stock in it, being from a blog, but when i heard about this, it changed my tune in regards to it's authenticity.

This little freak of nature shouldn't be allowed his sex change on our dime! If he wants to be a woman, he can pay for it.

So what? If he is determined to be transgender, then he must be treated for it, and that means hormone therapy.

Get over it.

Clever argument, but I wonder if that's actually true under United States law, and the US Military Law to which he is subject for the duration of his prison term.

Although such precedent may, indeed, exist, I, personally, am unaware of any case in which the United States Armed Forces was obliged to pay for Neutering or Spaying of one of their own, so to speak.

And, assuming for the moment that such precedent does not exist within the domain of law to which the United States Military is obliged to subscribe in its dealings with its people, then...

Given that Cuddles Manning will continue to serve on active duty in the US Military for the entire duration of his incarceration, until he has served his sentence and is subsequently dishonorably discharged...

I can't help but speculate that you might be a bit premature in serving-up that observation...

So what? If he is determined to be transgender, then he must be treated for it, and that means hormone therapy.

Get over it.

Then as soon as he is out of jail, he can go buy all the treatment he wants.
As long as he pays for it, no one cares.

Get over it.

This treasonous scum doesn't deserve it at the expense of the tax payers. Let his family and/or insurance pay for it.

It would be a good charitable project for gay rights groups to undertake.

They can raise as much money as they like.

However, Cuddles Manning will be locked-up in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas - a Federal military penitentiary.

And, insofar as I am aware, Cuddles' will (1) still be on active duty and therefore subject to the US U(niform) C(ode) of M(ilitary) J(ustice), and (2) require the permission of his military medical caregiver AND his commanding officer [and, quite possibly, higher authority, as well] in order to undertake life-changing and elective surgery and procedures at the expense of the US Government.

I do not believe that permission will be given, on either the medical nor controlling non-medical fronts.

But that's just personal opinion...

What the bloody hell is wrong with this person? Why would a guy ever give up being a guy? It's like winning the lottery and then giving the ticket back...

Note to confused individuals. If you are unsure of who or what you are, please don't join our military.
Please don't force the military which is there to defend our country, to have to deal with your confusion and your personal issues.
They are not there to provide you with your own bathroom, your own baracks and showers, your own special treatment. They are there to prepare for war when necessary, not there to help you find yourself, or pay for your sex change surgeries.

Forum List

Back