Cheese Pizza

What's with all the code words in Podesta's e-mails? Code for what?

It's a special club only for democrats.....

Does that mean Dennis Hastert wouldn't be welcome?

He's really a democrat, so yes, him and his wide stance are welcomed by democrats...:lol:

Wide stance. I believe you're thinking of Larry Craig.

I do believe you are correct....well, he can go too and they can teach him the special codes....:lol:

Hastert is the little boy rapist, and a closet democrat....already versed in the code....

What's with all the code words in Podesta's e-mails? Code for what?

He's really a democrat, so yes, him and his wide stance are welcomed by democrats...:lol:

I do believe you are correct....well, he can go too and they can teach him the special codes....:lol:

Hastert is the little boy rapist, and a closet democrat....already versed in the code....

Many people seem to have missed the point of Trump's election. Both main political parties were smashed by an outsider. Left or right, Republican or Democrat are superficial and irrelevant characterizations that no longer matter to most Americans.

Many people seem to have missed the point of Trump's election. Both main political parties were smashed by an outsider. Left or right, Republican or Democrat are superficial and irrelevant characterizations that no longer matter to most Americans.
Not missed on me.....it was epic....

There are plenty of lefties curled up in their safe spaces crying like little bitches.
Conservative voters however are totally sick of RINOs as evidenced by the election of Trump.

There are plenty of lefties curled up in their safe spaces crying like little bitches.
Conservative voters however are totally sick of RINOs as evidenced by the election of Trump.
Another one who missed the lesson.

Which lesson?

Which lesson?
Most people don't give two shits about political rhetoric, they just want someone to get the job done. The nation that just elected Donald Trump is the same country that elected Barack Obama. So obviously the voters are rejecting the traditional political establishment, but the establishment isn't listening. So people are willing to roll the dice and hope for something completely different. Simpletons and children identify with left or right; thinking adults reject the whole paradigm. Donald Trump just destroyed political correctness on both sides, left and right.

Which lesson?
Most people don't give two shits about political rhetoric, they just want someone to get the job done. The nation that just elected Donald Trump is the same country that elected Barack Obama. So obviously the voters are rejecting the traditional political establishment, but the establishment isn't listening. So people are willing to roll the dice and hope for something completely different. Simpletons and children identify with left or right; thinking adults reject the whole paradigm. Donald Trump just destroyed political correctness on both sides, left and right.
Sure did.....the democrats were already self destructing, destroying the GOP'ers was the real prize of a Trump.....

I am an educated adult and as such, I am a conservative.....thinking adults know the only effective government is the smallest government possible, a hallmark of only the right....

Which lesson?
Sure did.....the democrats were already self destructing, destroying the GOP'ers was the real prize of a Trump.....

I am an educated adult and as such, I am a conservative.....thinking adults know the only effective government is the smallest government possible, a hallmark of only the right....
Hallmark of the right? Nonsense. It's a hallmark of Libertarianism that's been co-opted by the so called right, but in name only. And right of what? Where's the middle? If you don't know where the middle is then your whole theory of left and right is meaningless.

Which lesson?

Hallmark of the right? Nonsense. It's a hallmark of Libertarianism that's been co-opted by the so called right, but in name only. And right of what? Where's the middle? If you don't know where the middle is then your whole theory of left and right is meaningless.
I'm to the left of the Articles of Confederation because libertarianism doesn't work....

I could care less where the center is because it's meaningless in a republic based on Liberty....

Forum List

Back