Trump nailed it with religious voters, and this is why..but don't expect dems to learn anything.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
He nailed it with evangelicals because, as we have been telling you for years, Christians always will stand against state control of religion. And the libs were (and are) trying to use the state to control, eradicate, change, religion.

The simple minded left is incapable of understanding many things. One of the things that they just can't get through their heads is that freedom of religion does NOT mean allowing muslims to blow us up at will as part of their bloody sacrament. Freedom of religion DOES mean that a Christian baker can not be persecuted, imprisoned, and fined into penury for declining to contract with a couple for a ceremony that they feel violates the tenets of their religion.

But what the irrelevants don't understand would fill many volumes.

"The idea that Regent University or Brigham Young University or the local Catholic university or the many hundreds of other religious schools — and potentially other religious organizations — could be put at a severe competitive disadvantage if they refused on theological grounds to extend the same recognition to same-sex couples as to opposite-sex couples struck many as a direct and serious assault on religious liberty."

"In short, many religious Christians of a traditionalist bent believed that liberals not only reduce their deeply held beliefs to bigotry, but want to run them out of their jobs, close down their stores and undermine their institutions. When I first posted about this on Facebook, I wrote that I hope liberals really enjoyed running Brendan Eich out of his job and closing down the Sweet Cakes bakery, because it cost them the Supreme Court. I’ll add now that I hope Verrilli enjoyed putting the fear of government into the God-fearing because it cost his party the election."

But still the leftards continue to jeer and make fun of the evangelicals, who they portray as knuckle dragging retards...bigotry at it's most egregious. "They aren't like us, so they are stupid, dangerous, ugly, scary, and inhuman".

Anybody who pays attention to history, or to philosophy, knows exactly where that takes nations.

But we stopped it. They don't know that they're obsolete yet, but they are.

The Supreme Court oral argument that cost Democrats the presidency

He nailed it with evangelicals because, as we have been telling you for years, Christians always will stand against state control of religion. And the libs were (and are) trying to use the state to control, eradicate, change, religion.

The simple minded left is incapable of understanding many things. One of the things that they just can't get through their heads is that freedom of religion does NOT mean allowing muslims to blow us up at will as part of their bloody sacrament. Freedom of religion DOES mean that a Christian baker can not be persecuted, imprisoned, and fined into penury for declining to contract with a couple for a ceremony that they feel violates the tenets of their religion.

"The idea that Regent University or Brigham Young University or the local Catholic university or the many hundreds of other religious schools — and potentially other religious organizations — could be put at a severe competitive disadvantage if they refused on theological grounds to extend the same recognition to same-sex couples as to opposite-sex couples struck many as a direct and serious assault on religious liberty."

"In short, many religious Christians of a traditionalist bent believed that liberals not only reduce their deeply held beliefs to bigotry, but want to run them out of their jobs, close down their stores and undermine their institutions. When I first posted about this on Facebook, I wrote that I hope liberals really enjoyed running Brendan Eich out of his job and closing down the Sweet Cakes bakery, because it cost them the Supreme Court. I’ll add now that I hope Verrilli enjoyed putting the fear of government into the God-fearing because it cost his party the election."

But still the leftards continue to jeer and make fun of the evangelicals, who they portray as knuckle dragging retards...bigotry at it's most egregious. "They aren't like us, so they are stupid, dangerous, ugly, scary, and inhuman".

Anybody who pays attention to history, or to philosophy, knows exactly where that takes nations.

If pseudo Christians are so worried about state control of religion then why don't they worry about the other side of the 1st Amendment too -- religious control of government.

These Protestant morons don't know their azz holes from a hole in the ground.

They are a political force to be reckoned with but like the rainbows they are all totally worthless.

upload_2016-12-9_16-23-29.png

Probably will keep BYU out of a power5 conference.

Looks like religious folks will be screening all their customers to find out what sins are serviceable...

So the religious people voted for the biggest sinner out there ?" Hypocrites!

I'm sorry but no true Christian would vote for a man who:
1) Married three times (breaking his oath to God Twice)
2) Cheated multiple times on his wife(s)
3) Lied so much on the Campaign trail (rated the worst by far)
4) Cheated his business associates by not honoring contracts
5) Profited through enabling gambling with its associated alcohol & prostitution.
6) talked about how he groped women
7) Accused by several women of sexual misconduct
8) Accused by his wife of rape.

I'm sorry but no true Christian would vote for a man who:
1) Married three times (breaking his oath to God Twice)
2) Cheated multiple times on his wife(s)
3) Lied so much on the Campaign trail (rated the worst by far)
4) Cheated his business associates by not honoring contracts
5) Profited through enabling gambling with its associated alcohol & prostitution.
6) talked about how he groped women
7) Accused by several women of sexual misconduct
8) Accused by his wife of rape.

You forgot his bastard child.

Donald J Trump represents EVERYTHING God does NOT.

There is no excuse for any evangelical to vote for a man like Trump that would ever be accepted by God imo and repentance needs to come in to play, and mercy as well for his so called religious, supporters! :eek:

Actually, the Democratic Party went too far to the extreme. Their, and Hillary's, embrace of Planned Parenthood and the LGBT community turned away not only the church crowd but many Democrats as well. Most folks did not want to see the Hyde Act repealed causing taxpayer funding of abortions. Most folks did not want to see extreme late-term abortions made commonplace. Most folks were apalled when Hillary stated that Christians would have to fall into step with the LGBT community and those wanting taxpayer funding of abortions and late-term abortions. These were not all church going Christians either. Many of these were Democrats as indicated by the numbers of Democrats re-registering as Independents and Republicans. Many of these were women, especially college educated and non-college educated white women. The country was not as morally corrupt as Hillary and the Democrats thought.

If pseudo Christians are so worried about state control of religion then why don't they worry about the other side of the 1st Amendment too -- religious control of government.

They are a political force to be reckoned with but like the rainbows they are all totally worthless.

Yios is clearly still in the middle of stage 2:

kmzg3lnnoskx.jpg

You'll be fine, Yios, but it could be a long 8 years for yourself.

Good snowflakes aren't supposed to stereotype, but true to form...you did it to "PROTESTANTS".

Bad form...

Actually, there is nothing in the first amendment about religious control of government.

What it says is that the government is not allowed to dictate religion.

That means the feds don't get to fine us for being religious, doens't get to persecute us for being religious.

Like I said, what you don't know could fill volumes.

Donald J Trump represents EVERYTHING God does NOT.

There is no excuse for any evangelical to vote for a man like Trump that would ever be accepted by God imo and repentance needs to come in to play, and mercy as well for his so called religious, supporters! :eek:
Shut up, you lying piece of shit fake Catholic.

Remember, everybody...Care used to pretend to be a practicing catholic on this site so she could promote abortion to catholic girls.

Evangelicals are an insult to Christianity and the main reason I lost all interest in religion. They can keep their tainted vote because no democrat will ever treat these, war loving, capital punishment loving, kindness despising hypocrites who think they own exclusive rights to the moral high ground as anything other than the religious fascists they are. When they decided to be a political movement rather than a religious faith they turned their backs on everything Jesus ever tried to teach us.

Forum List

Back