Cheers and gunfire echo through Gaza as Hamas Victory announced!!

I hate to point out the inconvenient truth here, Kiddies...but Arabs have been trying to wipe out Israel for 50 years now. Most of the time they have outnumbered the Israelis by a wide margin and STILL got their asses kicked. Trying to maintain that the most recent battle was "victory" for Hamas is about as pathetic as it gets.

Gaza truce in peril after Hamas attacks on Israel continue World news The Observer

If THAT looks like victory to you then you might want to rethink your definitions...just sayin'

The genocidal war that the apartheid Israeli state has waged on the Gaza Strip has generated an unprecedented wave of international public condemnation and international solidarity with the Palestinians. Graphic images of unimaginable destruction and heaps of dismembered and shattered bodies of innocent children flooded social media. Circulating in the context of the recent history of a series of Israeli military incursions into Gaza (first in 2008 and again in 2012), these images prompted hundreds of thousandsof people to take to the streets around the world to demand an end to the Israeli occupation and ethnic cleansing in Gaza.
The engineers of Zionist hasbara (the Hebrew word for "propaganda") pushed back, redoubling their efforts in well-orchestratedPR campaigns that tried to reframe their genocidal war with typically hackneyed talking points. Israeli PR pressure even forced some celebrities, who had posted on Twitter both against the senseless genocide in Gaza and for recognising the humanity of Palestinians, to retract their Twitter posts.

However, the hasbara apparatus of the Israeli apartheid state failed to concoct myths and rhetorical games creative enough to whitewash their disproportionate use of force and war crimes. Their psyops tactics were largely ineffective, even in Tel Aviv, pushing them to desperate measures, including censoring the media.
Failure Of Israeli Hasbara And Its Propaganda Campaign The Arab World 360

Have you seen what has been agreed yet, I would be a bit slower in responding until all the facts are in
I would presume Israeli Minister Uzi Landau has, he slammed Bibi and called it peace at any price.

When Israel is not paying any price at the end of the day
you dont think 63 dead and hundreds of wounded IDF is quite a price to pay goy?

Not as harsh a price as hamas has imposed on the citizens of gaza, 2,000 dead, many tens of thousands homeless and no hope for the future. Over 90% of its arsenal wiped out and the world against them for the photographic evidence of war crimes and crimes against humanity
Stupidity has no limits at all.

One hint of a rocket from Gaza and Gaza should be flattened. No hesitation and no excuses. Just one rogue rocket and adios Gaza - you're gone.
Given the Zionists have dropped the explosive equivalent of a Hiroshima bomb on Gaza so far, it wouldn't surprise me if they use one of their nukes next time, that's all they know.
Given the number of Palestinians attempts to murder committed it wouldn't surprise me the pro-Palestinians are still gullible-ignorant to the truth, blame Israel is all they WANT.

Hmm, let me think about that...Palestinians killed 3 Israeli civilians 3 students and a foreign worker, Israelis killed over 1,400 Palestinian civilians including 500 children...yeah, ok, whatever.
As you can see, for them its a Victory.
Israel killed 1068 terrorists out of nearly 1000 civilians, 400 children under 14.

Israel claims 750 Palestinian military killed. By the way, the Palestinian military are freedom fighters attempted to remove Israel's yolk over their people. The Israelis are attempting to terrorize the population into submission to Jewish rule. That's just a fact. The Israelis want to maintain a blockade, control the non-Jews and expect them to peacefully accept Jewish oppression. Very rarely does that work against a population that is the same size or larger than the population doing the oppression.
Wrong, Israel claimed 1068 terrorist killed, I don't bother reading the rest of the post since the very first statement is a lie, have a wonderful day and thanks for hating! :funnyface:
Protective Edge in numbers. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah but who's lie is it?

Did the 750 or 1068 or however many have their "Terrorist Club Card" in their wallets? Is that how Israel was able to so accurately count the number of 'terrorists' killed?
No wait, you question the Israeli statement, but lets hear again how many TERRORISTS killed base on YOUR news and media.
And by saying terrorist I mean designated Terrorist organization members by the US/Israel, good luck frauddy.

No wait... I'm not that interested in the number of deaths, 1 death was too many, on either side...

I want to know how Israel can come up with 1068 "terrorists" killed...

To be SO accurate would suggest that Israel had checked every dead body for a "Terrorist Club Card"
Since we already discuss that for quite a while, I think you should be happy TERRORISTS died, the same kind of people that use violence all over the world to promote their cause, religiously, or politically.
Indeed Israel reported about a very accurate number, as you know Israel has great surveillance, not only the record the war crimes against humanity the terrorists committed, but also for a military purposes such as spotting armed hostiles, the bigger number of terrorists reported by Israel is unknown, but it probably mean explode to pieces.

It also goes hand to hand with the fatalities reported from Gaza, and the target bank of terrorists IDF has.
1 death is not necessarily bad, 1 dead terrorist is one step to a less violent world.

Truce Items Between Palestinian Resistance And Israel The Arab World 360
1. left out for copyright compliment
In order for Israel to be victorious, they had to prevail over Gaza. For Gaza to be victorious, they merely had to endure, which they did.
Truce Items Between Palestinian Resistance And Israel

2. Freeing of all prisoners arrested since June 23 (when 3 Israeli settlers were killed by Hamas operatives), and improving the conditions of those currently in prison.
3. Lifting of Israel’s naval blockade around Gaza along with the complete opening of the land border crossings.
4. Establishment of an international airport and seaport in Gaza.
5. Expansion of Gaza fishing zone by six miles.
6. Open the Israel-Gaza border crossings permanently under UN supervision, instead of under Israel’s watch.
7. Ten-year truce with Israel along with the deployment of an international observer force on the border.
8. Israel must never enter Gaza under any circumstances and protect Palestinian Muslim worshipers at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
9. Israel must refrain from interfering with the newly created unity Palestinian government between Fatah and Hamas.
10. Rehabilitation of Gaza Industrial Zones and allowance for Gaza to create a border protection force.

Truce Items Between Palestinian Resistance And Israel The Arab World 360

1. left out for copyright compliment
In order for Israel to be victorious, they had to prevail over Gaza. For Gaza to be victorious, they merely had to endure, which they did.

You guys remind me of Ghetto Blacks who ain't got a pot to piss in then they gets some money and what do they do with it?

They buy spinning rims for their Hoopty.

Let's see how much progress happens as a result of this, "VICTORY."

And let's start guessing WHO will break the truce first?

And how long will it be before they violate it?

LOLOL

EDIT: Or with their very own International Airport and sailing port and the Israeli forces being prohibited from setting foot in Gaza, how long before the Palestinians and the Hamasholes build up their armaments, once again and make themselves into such a threat they INVITE an IDF preventive attack some day?

Last edited:
Since we already discuss that for quite a while, I think you should be happy TERRORISTS died, the same kind of people that use violence all over the world to promote their cause, religiously, or politically.
Indeed Israel reported about a very accurate number, as you know Israel has great surveillance, not only the record the war crimes against humanity the terrorists committed, but also for a military purposes such as spotting armed hostiles, the bigger number of terrorists reported by Israel is unknown, but it probably mean explode to pieces.

It also goes hand to hand with the fatalities reported from Gaza, and the target bank of terrorists IDF has.
1 death is not necessarily bad, 1 dead terrorist is one step to a less violent world.

So, it would appear that you cannot actually provide any evidence of how Israel came up with such a number. So, why would you choose to try and correct someone who also makes a 'guess' at the number of "terrorists" killed?

I'm not happy about ANYONE being killed... I do not support terrorists or terrorist organisations in any way. The same way that I do not support oppressors and bullies.

"1 dead terrorist is one step to a less violent world"... And if you believe that you are not an idiot after all... You are certifiably insane!

So, it would appear that you cannot actually provide any evidence of how Israel came up with such a number. So, why would you choose to try and correct someone who also makes a 'guess' at the number of "terrorists" killed?

I'm not happy about ANYONE being killed... I do not support terrorists or terrorist organisations in any way. The same way that I do not support oppressors and bullies.

"1 dead terrorist is one step to a less violent world"... And if you believe that you are not an idiot after all... You are certifiably insane!

Somewhat you oppose yourself.
I said that Israel doesn't need to record ANY of the terrorists killed, it was directly reported by the IDF, and Israel does have a very accurate number(considering few might injured and fled or died afterwards) of ALL encounters since every event(encounter of hostiles) reported directly to the command post.
And you do oppose yourself by stating you are against terrorism but you don't think the world would be less violent without them, feel free to elaborate.

Israeli PM Netanyahu says war was 'victory'
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said the seven-week conflict in Gaza ended in "victory".

The Palestinian Islamist Hamas movement was "hit hard and got none of its demands," Mr Netanyahu said
BBC News - Gaza conflict Israeli PM Netanyahu says war was victory

It was when taken on number alone. 2,0000 as opposed to 67 dead, 90% hamas arsenal destroyed, much of gaza in ruins and many tunnels destroyed. Then forcing hamas to agree the deal they originally turned down a month ago. A victory to everyone but sad beaten muslims, yet another nakba to cry over.
@Phoenall I think you need to convince the majority of Israeli's that they were victorioushttp://A running battle for public opinion The Times of Israel

ps goy,how was the sweet and sour pork? I suppose you had non dairy ice cream for pud

I said that Israel doesn't need to record ANY of the terrorists killed, it was directly reported by the IDF, and Israel does have a very accurate number(considering few might injured and fled or died afterwards) of ALL encounters since every event(encounter of hostiles) reported directly to the command post.
And you do oppose yourself by stating you are against terrorism but you don't think the world would be less violent without them, feel free to elaborate.

No Israel doesn't need to record ANY killings but they do... I still ask, HOW they are able to report, as you state, 1068 terrorists killed and be "very accurate"?

There is no contradiction in my comment...

What do you think could be a very good recruitment campaign for terrorists? Do you think it may be, killing terrorists?

Certainly, the way Israel goes about it... Israel did very well in 'recruiting' tens of thousands of 'average' people who are now against Israel during and after the last incursion into Gaza.

No Israel doesn't need to record ANY killings but they do... I still ask, HOW they are able to report, as you state, 1068 terrorists killed and be "very accurate"?

What do you think could be a very good recruitment campaign for terrorists? Do you think it may be, killing terrorists?

Certainly, the way Israel goes about it... Israel did very well in 'recruiting' tens of thousands of 'average' people who are now against Israel during and after the last incursion into Gaza.

I don't give a damn, once anyone attempt to kill us, they'll face justice.
And you still missed the part where I explain HOW.
A Soldier [Combat-Support] is sitting behind a very powerful thermal camera, which also record, and report to the troops in the field on the radio which is also recorded, or in a different case a squad encounters terrorists, they open fire, later on scouting the area, making sure all neutralized, or in case some surrendered and providing them medical care, delivering them to interrogation if they happen to be alive, if not, just raising their fingers and counting out loud - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4.. delivering a report to the command post during the encounter on the afterwards the data is collected by the IDF to analysis.

A Soldier [Combat-Support] is sitting behind a very powerful thermal camera, which also record, and report to the troops in the field on the radio which is also recorded, or in a different case a squad encounters terrorists, they open fire, later on scouting the area, making sure all neutralized, or in case some surrendered and providing them medical care, delivering them to interrogation if they happen to be alive, if not, just raising their fingers and counting out loud - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4.. delivering a report to the command post during the encounter on the afterwards the data is collected by the IDF to analysis.

I think its about time you started caring....

Your belligerence and belief that the US will save you butt when things really start heating up over there is misplaced and misguided...

Israel's belief that they are 'untouchable' is, I'm sorry to say, going to be challenged sooner rather than later.

It's not the Palestinians and their 'tinpot' missiles you need to be worried about... It's the extremists who are rampaging across Syria with American made weapons and, right now, holding the border crossing...

Unless there are some serious diplomatic talks the whole region is going to burn

Your belligerence and belief that the US will save you butt when things really start heating up over there is misplaced and misguided...

Israel's belief that they are 'untouchable' is, I'm sorry to say, going to be challenged sooner rather than later.

It's not the Palestinians and their 'tinpot' missiles you need to be worried about... It's the extremists who are rampaging across Syria with American made weapons and, right now, holding the border crossing...

Unless there are some serious diplomatic talks the whole region is going to burn

Worried yes, afraid not.
And with people like you that support terrorists but claim they don't, the middle east is going to burn earlier, that's all. regardless of the US or any other state intervention Israel will endure, don't forget that we are the one experienced dealing with such terrorists over 70 years.

I would like to clarify one point that you consistently get wrong...

I do not and have never supported terrorists... I support Palestinians... There is a difference!

For the rest of your comment, well, it doesn't even merit a response... I hope that your ignorance saves your ass!

ISIS or al-Nusra doesn't stand a chance against the IDF.

I do not and have never supported terrorists... I support Palestinians... There is a difference!

For the rest of your comment, well, it doesn't even merit a response... I hope that your ignorance saves your ass!

I think you actually believe that nonsense.

The terrorists depend on people like you for succor and encouragement.

Without you their actions are made more difficult.

You are a terrorist supporter.

It's "a day of the victories for our people," spokesman Fawhi Barhoum declared before a cheering, screaming crowd. He praised the "steadfastness and resistance" in Gaza.

Victory? Tell that to the dead. There was no victory.

“Once you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat.”

I think you actually believe that nonsense.

The terrorists depend on people like you for succor and encouragement.

Without you their actions are made more difficult.

You are a terrorist supporter.
"Terrorist" is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

Forum List

Back