Cheers and gunfire echo through Gaza as Hamas Victory announced!!

Is this thread for real?? Ah yes, a Muslim started it and we all know how they view victories hahaha.
The word pathetic doesn't even begin to describe this situation!

I am soo proud of the Palestinian people and the brave freedom fighters who are responsible for this victory over the zionists.

Gaza had been in a complete lockdown by Israel for the last 7 years.

Now the rouge state of Israel has been exposed to the world as a brutal apartheid and genocidal country.

And the oppressed people of Gaza are now viewed as courageous hero's who had an amazing victory over evil. .... :cool:
What victory? :D
Just a ceasefire that will not last long.

It's a Muslim propaganda thing. I remember reading about how Egypt did the same thing after they lost the Yom Kippur war .

The genocidal war that the apartheid Israeli state has waged on the Gaza Strip has generated an unprecedented wave of international public condemnation and international solidarity with the Palestinians. Graphic images of unimaginable destruction and heaps of dismembered and shattered bodies of innocent children flooded social media. Circulating in the context of the recent history of a series of Israeli military incursions into Gaza (first in 2008 and again in 2012), these images prompted hundreds of thousandsof people to take to the streets around the world to demand an end to the Israeli occupation and ethnic cleansing in Gaza.
The engineers of Zionist hasbara (the Hebrew word for "propaganda") pushed back, redoubling their efforts in well-orchestratedPR campaigns that tried to reframe their genocidal war with typically hackneyed talking points. Israeli PR pressure even forced some celebrities, who had posted on Twitter both against the senseless genocide in Gaza and for recognising the humanity of Palestinians, to retract their Twitter posts.

However, the hasbara apparatus of the Israeli apartheid state failed to concoct myths and rhetorical games creative enough to whitewash their disproportionate use of force and war crimes. Their psyops tactics were largely ineffective, even in Tel Aviv, pushing them to desperate measures, including censoring the media.
Failure Of Israeli Hasbara And Its Propaganda Campaign The Arab World 360

Have you seen what has been agreed yet, I would be a bit slower in responding until all the facts are in
I would presume Israeli Minister Uzi Landau has, he slammed Bibi and called it peace at any price.

I am soo proud of the Palestinian people and the brave freedom fighters who are responsible for this victory over the zionists.

Now the rouge state of Israel has been exposed to the world as a brutal apartheid and genocidal country.

And the oppressed people of Gaza are now viewed as courageous hero's who had an amazing victory over evil. .... :cool:

It's a Muslim propaganda thing. I remember reading about how Egypt did the same thing after they lost the Yom Kippur war .
The Hamas freedom fighters were victorious in getting the blockade partially lifted and massive amounts of aid promised by the international community.

And Israel basically gained nothing for their 60 dead IDF terrorists except more bad press and hatred throughout the world.

IMO no one "won" this ridiculous conflict. Innocent people died on both sides... what kind of "victory" is that? People can be so delusional, it's downright frightening.

The Hamas freedom fighters were victorious in getting the blockade partially lifted and massive amounts of aid promised by the international community.

And Israel basically gained nothing for their 60 dead IDF terrorists except more bad press and hatred throughout the world.

Over 500 dead Hamas scum. All tunnels leading into Israel destroyed, tons of rockets and rocket launchers destroyed, Hamas building and houses destroyed.

Vs.

63 Brave IDF soldiers

The blockade lift is only temporary. After some time, it will be implemented again so that Palesttinian terrorists cannot get advanced weapons.

Over 500 dead Hamas scum. All tunnels leading into Israel destroyed, tons of rockets and rocket launchers destroyed, Hamas building and houses destroyed.

Vs.

63 Brave IDF soldiers

The blockade lift is only temporary. After some time, it will be implemented again so that Palesttinian terrorists cannot get advanced weapons.

We don't know the extent of the agreement yet do we?

Blockade lifted... Temporary or permanent?

We will wait to see how Israel 'deals' with this loss of face!

The genocidal war that the apartheid Israeli state has waged on the Gaza Strip has generated an unprecedented wave of international public condemnation and international solidarity with the Palestinians. Graphic images of unimaginable destruction and heaps of dismembered and shattered bodies of innocent children flooded social media. Circulating in the context of the recent history of a series of Israeli military incursions into Gaza (first in 2008 and again in 2012), these images prompted hundreds of thousandsof people to take to the streets around the world to demand an end to the Israeli occupation and ethnic cleansing in Gaza.
The engineers of Zionist hasbara (the Hebrew word for "propaganda") pushed back, redoubling their efforts in well-orchestratedPR campaigns that tried to reframe their genocidal war with typically hackneyed talking points. Israeli PR pressure even forced some celebrities, who had posted on Twitter both against the senseless genocide in Gaza and for recognising the humanity of Palestinians, to retract their Twitter posts.

However, the hasbara apparatus of the Israeli apartheid state failed to concoct myths and rhetorical games creative enough to whitewash their disproportionate use of force and war crimes. Their psyops tactics were largely ineffective, even in Tel Aviv, pushing them to desperate measures, including censoring the media.

Have you seen what has been agreed yet, I would be a bit slower in responding until all the facts are in
I would presume Israeli Minister Uzi Landau has, he slammed Bibi and called it peace at any price.

When Israel is not paying any price at the end of the day

They got the same they turned down 4 years ago so how is that a victory for hamas, 4,000 dead 90% of their arsenal gone and no chance of building it back up. The building materials will be closely watched by UN observers to make sure they go for civilian projects, or will be stopped. The humanitarian aid will enter gaza under strict controls so hamas cant steal it and sell it on the black market. The world told hamas to reach a deal or else, including many Islamic nations

The Hamas freedom fighters were victorious in getting the blockade partially lifted and massive amounts of aid promised by the international community. And Israel basically gained nothing for their 60 dead IDF terrorists except more bad press and hatred throughout the world.
Reads like deranged proclamations of some arab thug from a Schwarzenegger movie, of course.

Vs.

63 Brave IDF soldiers

We don't know the extent of the agreement yet do we?

Blockade lifted... Temporary or permanent?

We will wait to see how Israel 'deals' with this loss of face!

What loss of face, they have set hamas back 20 years and are laughing at them running around like headless chickens. 1500 dead hamas fighters and the world seeing first hand how they kill their children for propaganda purposes. Journalists are now reporting the truth, and as one said last night why has hamas suddenly agreed to the same deal they turned down 1 month ago ?

The Hamas freedom fighters were victorious in getting the blockade partially lifted and massive amounts of aid promised by the international community. And Israel basically gained nothing for their 60 dead IDF terrorists except more bad press and hatred throughout the world.
Reads like deranged proclamations of some arab thug from a Schwarzenegger movie, of course.

He does not realise that promised is not the same as received, and we will have to wait and see how soon it is before the aid starts to go missing in gaza.

hogwash

He does not realise that promised is not the same as received, and we will have to wait and see how soon it is before the aid starts to go missing in gaza.
pork chop tonight goy?

When Israel is not paying any price at the end of the day
you dont think 63 dead and hundreds of wounded IDF is quite a price to pay goy?

But wait until Israel reneges on lifting the siege.

Or maybe Israel will kill a few Hamas members in the West Bank and whine about Hamas breaking the ceasefire when they respond.

Not holding my breath on that one. The zionists have never kept to an agreement, they're just waiting for the dust to settle and the next news cycle and it will be "business as usual", murdering people.

Stupidity has no limits at all.

One hint of a rocket from Gaza and Gaza should be flattened. No hesitation and no excuses. Just one rogue rocket and adios Gaza - you're gone.
Given the Zionists have dropped the explosive equivalent of a Hiroshima bomb on Gaza so far, it wouldn't surprise me if they use one of their nukes next time, that's all they know.

Forum List

Back