We Blocked The Boat

Yeah clap for anti-democratic action and a federal crime, way to go tuna.
What federal crime?

Keeping criminals out of our country?
1.Disturbing the peace.
2.Revoking the freedom of trade.
And my favorite one - Sabotaging terrorism - taking violent action to push forward their political opinion!
Pfffft. Bogus.
Pffft, criminal/terrorist/dictator.
Oh my, third grade name calling.

Yeah clap for anti-democratic action and a federal crime, way to go tuna.
What federal crime?

Keeping criminals out of our country?
1.Disturbing the peace.
2.Revoking the freedom of trade.
And my favorite one - Sabotaging terrorism - taking violent action to push forward their political opinion!
Pfffft. Bogus.
Pffft, criminal/terrorist/dictator.
Oh my, third grade name calling.
Oh you, third grade smart ass.

A nice song to celebrate the new found love between the two former enemy's

And a message from BDS "we've only just begun

Last edited:
In the Oakland video (the first one) it was interesting to me to see the young woman moderator speak of her want no longer for a two state solution but that of just only one. Extrapolating a bit, for years now I've wondered how Israel actually believes this conflict is finally going to end. I mean, with Israel's lunatic religious settlers forever gobbling up more and more of the Palestinian land, where are the Palestinians expected to go? Will Israel start building a train track to Jordan to ship the Palestinians off to as a final solution to their problem? Perhaps, but it is more likely that with the Palestinians having more and more babies their increasing numbers over Zionists will create a final solution more in line with that developed in South Africa of old. I would appreciate any thoughts on this matter. ~ Susan

A nice song to celebrate the new found love between the two former enemy's

And a message from BDS "we've only just begun

From BDS:

SodaStream
(NASDAQ: SODA)

arrow-pos-xxlarge.gif
0.57 (1.69%)

REAL-TIME: Last trade at 3:25 PM EDT on 08/26/14

In the Oakland video (the first one) it was interesting to me to see the young woman moderator speak of her want no longer for a two state solution but that of just only one.
Since palistanians have built and achieved nothing worty of notice since 1994, being international freeloaders, of course.

Two times Israeli ships were not unloaded.

Oakland

Long Beach port

:clap2::clap2:

You seem so happy about this, Tinnie, but you were celebrating too soon. You and your friends were outwitted by the Israelis and the longshoremen at the Port of Oakland had no problem with unloading an Israeli ship.

Longshoremen at the Port of Oakland have reportedly unloaded the Zim Piraeus, an Israeli vessel that radical activists had attempted to block for several days. The ship docked and unloaded Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, apparently after fooling anti-Israel demonstrators from the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement into thinking they had actually succeeded in driving the boat away from Oakland.

Report Israeli Ship Docks Unloads at Oakland Port Radical Activists Mourn

Forum List

Back