Check this Link to BarryInc... The Imagery is Hitleresque

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
https://donate.barackobama.com/page...2bbdc963f87c15cd98e8&[email protected]

ofa-wrapper-header-wallstreet.jpg

What is it with this guy and his Need to Mark EVERYTHING with his Symbol like a Mutt?...

:)

peace...

It's tacky and unpresidential.

What aspect of this is 'Hitleresque'? I don't quite get it.

If you don't see it, I can't Assist you... :doubt:

Does "Middleman" hint at you Viewing yourself of neither Side?...

peace...
Why not explain?

Middleman, look at the circle in the center of the portico on top of the banner. The Third Riech was also known for stamping the swastika on almost everything it circulated.

See? Explaining isn't hard to do.

I agree. However, this is not a .gov site. It is a .com site. That is the defense, even though the administration has more than significant input on this. Convenient defense, eh? 'It's not official even though I am president.'

What aspect of this is 'Hitleresque'? I don't quite get it.

peace...
Why not explain?

Middleman, look at the circle in the center of the portico on top of the banner. The Third Riech was also known for stamping the swastika on almost everything it circulated.

I see, yes, it's a little creepy. I find that logo tiresome. The whole cultish atmosphere surrounding Obama is repulsive to me.

peace...
Why not explain?

I see, yes, it's a little creepy. I find that logo tiresome. The whole cultish atmosphere surrounding Obama is repulsive to me.

It's a logo representing a man. Tiresome, indeed.

I agree. However, this is not a .gov site. It is a .com site. That is the defense, even though the administration has more than significant input on this. Convenient defense, eh? 'It's not official even though I am president.'

I get letters Directly from POTUS Barry Hussein Obama from that Site...

It's HIS Site...

The DNC are his Employees.

peace...

peace...
Why not explain?

So did you just not look Closely at what I Posted before your Responded the First Time?...

peace...

This shit again?

Once again, any slogan employed by the Obama Administration is considered "Hitleresque".

I have an idea, let's remove all emblems, trademarks, logos, etc.

All political messages can be written on a white sheet of paper with a black pen.

Then we won't have to worry about emulating "Hilter".

This shit again?

Once again, any slogan employed by the Obama Administration is considered "Hitleresque".

I have an idea, let's remove all emblems, trademarks, logos, etc.

All political messages can be written on a white sheet of paper with a black pen.

Then we won't have to worry about emulating "Hilter".
First of all, this is not that big of a deal to me.

But, it does raise some questions in my mind. I doubt the administration cares all that much about my questions, though.

First of all, symbols are used by all countries. No big deal.

This is a symbol of a man. The symbols for the USA are well established. I wonder why he uses a personal symbol so often.

Even the swastika was a symbol of a regime, not an individual.

Just stating facts, not godwinning a thing.

First of all, this is not that big of a deal to me.

But, it does raise some questions in my mind. I doubt the administration cares all that much, though.

First of all, symbols are used by all countries. No big deal.

This is a symbol of a man. The symbols for the USA are well established. I wonder why he uses a personal symbol so often.

Even the swastika was a symbol of a regime, not an individual.

Just stating facts, not godwinning a thing.

Symbols and slogans in American culture bleeding over into the political realm? I am so shocked and appalled!

200-6000.gif

It might not be so lame if this wasn't about the 15th time Mal's tried to get some traction with the whole "Obama + symbols = HITLER!" line. He did it with the healthcare logo too.

It's fucking lame, but whatever. Get down with your bad-selves.

You OK with the Symbolism that aside from it being a Nazi Symbol is a LOT like what Hitler did?....

Hitler was selected to be the leader of Germany. Therefore, every American President is Hitler!

Again, this is almost too retarded to be addressed, and I know shtick when I see it.

No, what's Retarded is your Inability to NOT Deflect...

Every President and Hitler have been Human... Idiocy.

What President has Used this Symbolism?...

On EVERYTHING.

bgv3.jpg

^And that ain't all... But that one is Fairly Fucking Offensive...

peace...

Forum List

Back