Chechens???????????????????????

This from the Daily Mail UK. Pretty in depth coverage. Pease be warned that there are graphic images at the link.

BREAKING NEWS: FBI arrest suspect in hunt for Boston bomber after 'dark-skinned man wearing backwards hat' is caught on department store security camera 'planting second explosive'

Much of key video footage came from Lord and Taylor department store

Shows the suspect walking towards the mail box, dropping a package and walking away

New crime scene photographs from the first blast confirms that a pressure cooker was used in the device

Lid of pressure cooker found on rooftop of building 35 yards away

Other photographs submitted to the FBI reveal the scene before and after the second bomb detonated

Devices were designed to act as 'Claymore' anti-personnel devices - which are meant to maim on the battlefield

An orange and grey bag can be seen on the opposite side of barriers to spectators before the second blast

New video shows man in black with shredded pants running away in the aftermath of one of the blasts

The pressure-cooker bombs were packed with shards of metal, nails and ball bearings

Devices are frequently used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to Homeland Security

Eight-year-old boy, 29-year-old woman and University of Boston grad student killed in the attack

183 people injured, at least 23 of them in critical condition and 'a lot' of amputations have been performed

An arrest has been made in the Boston marathon bombing and the suspect will soon be brought to court after a 'dark-skinned male' was identified from two separate videos provided to the FBI.

This afternoon the FBI announced there had been 'substantial progress' in the investigation after they analyzed surveillance footage from the Lord and Taylor department store and revealed it showed the person planting the second bomb.

Because of that video - and local news footage - authorities were able to get exactly what they have been looking for - someone coming in and dropping a package in a black bag before quickly walking away again.

Sources say the video shows a man wearing a backwards baseball cap talking on a cell phone and dropping a backpack at the second blast site.

Amateur pictures taken by someone in a nearby office building may show the man responsible running away from the scene - though this is only speculation.

'I went to the window and I was looking in the direction of the finish line. I saw simultaneously a runner go down, a huge explosion, and then a deafening roar,' Benjamin Thorndike said.

'I had my camera in my hand, and I just pushed the rapid-shutter button down and just took 25 pictures over the course of what felt like a long time, but I think it was only 15 or 20 seconds.'

He added that he thought it was strange that the man was running away from the scene while everyone else was instinctively crouched down and taking cover.

Boston bombings latest: Arrest has been made in Boston marathon bombing and suspect will be brought to court | Mail Online

Last edited:
With the story of the "arrest" now getting walked back, the whacked-out far left liberals' dream still might live on?

dontsteal.png

Two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing have been singled out in surveillance videos of the scene, sources told the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday.

U.S. counter-terrorism and law enforcement officials told The Times that the suspects in the Boston bombings were seen in a department store video that caught images of a man leaving a backpack near the finish line.

Update: Videos point to 2 suspects in Boston Marathon bombing - latimes.com

Salon is correct in that, if this is a lone crazy white guy, everyone will talk about the meds hes on and what video games hes into, and eventually we'll shrug it off as something we cant control. However, if the bomber is a lone crazy muslim, especially an american muslim, it will racket up racial tensions, feed into hate and stereotypes, and cause finger pointing and endless speculation on who he was "secretly working for".

Sounds like they don't yet know who they are from the article. I wonder if they'll release the video to the public to help identify.

With the story of the "arrest" now getting walked back, the whacked-out far left liberals' dream still might live on?

dontsteal.png

I bet it's the first time in a long time that the staff of Salon are in deep prayer and getting seriously religious wishing the bomber to be white conservative.

:lol:

Salon's prayers are not necessarily going to go unanswered.

Then again, who knows?

One image I found COULD make some people jump to a conclusion that a white guy might be (at least theoretically) implicated.

E38zMz1h.jpg

CK is the one who shared the images here, first, as far as I can tell.

NOTE: nobody shown in the pictures from that location on the sidewalk where one of the bombs went off is necessarily a suspect.

CNN: Speculated that police are watching someone. Then leaked to media they have identified the bomber so they could see how he reacts to the news. Then we hear the hospital is being evacuated. He could be a patient who just saw this on TV.

Wow.

If the person of interest is now a suspect, and was getting treated at a hospital, then maybe some kind of ruse to get him out would be useful?

I have read some books with more convoluted plot lines, but I never mistook them for credible.

Interesting pictures from the Daily Mail (not graphic)

article-2310596-1954D91E000005DC-887_470x423.jpg

article-2310596-1954D90A000005DC-511_470x423.jpg

Is this the man? While everyone seems to instinctively cower - the man dressed in black and highlighted - appears to run away at speed from the scene in the opposite direction to everyone else who was caught up in the blast

Boston bombings latest: Arrest has been made in Boston marathon bombing and suspect will be brought to court | Mail Online

If two bombs just went off, I would run also
Agreed in the general sense. But everyone else is just beginning to react. Hence the interest in that still.

I was thinking the other day of that Saudi student, who if innocent must have had the worst moment of his life standing at the finish line watching the Marathon, cheering away, having a great time, and then realizing a terrorist bombing just went off.

It would be a holyfreaking toledo moment for the poor kid.

Forum List

Back