Chechens???????????????????????

There is little moderation in the Islamic world. Moderation, being a relative term, might mean someone who supports suicide bombers in Israel but not elsewhere, or condones the attacks on military targets but not civilian.

There are some moderate Muslims found primarily in SE Asia but they are more than offset by a relative radicalism that permeates so much of the religion.

You just contradicted yourself in one post. Grats.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/id.html

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world and is pretty peaceful.

It's also working with other countries to kill and capture members of Al Qaeda.

The Indonesian Government has worked with other countries to apprehend and prosecute perpetrators of major bombings linked to militant Islamism and Al-Qaeda.[72] The deadliest bombing killed 202 people (including 164 international tourists) in the Bali resort town of Kuta in 2002.[73] The attacks, and subsequent travel warnings issued by other countries, severely damaged Indonesia's tourism industry and foreign investment prospects.[74]
Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swallow, you don't seem to know much, but Indonesia is in fact in SE Asia and moderate by Muslim standards, but even they are not without a radical element.

Bali bombings, 2002/2005:

Bali bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes I despair vapidity of posters on these forums.

Meathead -

I think you forgot to admit that your basic claim is wrong.

You claimed there was "little" moderacy - I just proved that there are literally tens of millions of Muslims who are Moderate.

Please try and post honestly - it does mK for better debate.

It's a bit more than that..

Try Billions.

Islamic radicalism is actually pretty small.
Again, ignorance is no excuse. There are not "billions" of Muslims in the world whether moderate or radical. <sigh>

There is little moderation in the Islamic world. Moderation, being a relative term, might mean someone who supports suicide bombers in Israel but not elsewhere, or condones the attacks on military targets but not civilian.

There are some moderate Muslims found primarily in SE Asia but they are more than offset by a relative radicalism that permeates so much of the religion.

You just contradicted yourself in one post. Grats.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/id.html

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world and is pretty peaceful.

It's also working with other countries to kill and capture members of Al Qaeda.

The Indonesian Government has worked with other countries to apprehend and prosecute perpetrators of major bombings linked to militant Islamism and Al-Qaeda.[72] The deadliest bombing killed 202 people (including 164 international tourists) in the Bali resort town of Kuta in 2002.[73] The attacks, and subsequent travel warnings issued by other countries, severely damaged Indonesia's tourism industry and foreign investment prospects.[74]
Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swallow, you don't seem to know much, but Indonesia is in fact in SE Asia and moderate by Muslim standards, but even they are not without a radical element.

Bali bombings, 2002/2005:

Bali bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes I despair vapidity of posters on these forums.

Swallow? Why no thank you Meatheadgiver. I don't like homosexual sex..faggot.

And once again..you show how fucking stupid you truly are..

Indonesia isn't without radicals..just like nations that are predominately Christains aren't without radicals.

However, there are billions of people that follow the muslim religion. If a majority of them were "radical" as you and your other bigotted assholes contend, the world would be a smoldering ash.

And sometimes I really think that's what you assholes are hoping for..

Meathead -

Do you accept that are millions of moderate Muslims in Turkey, Morocco, Bangladesh, Tunisia, Ghana, Senegal and Azerbaijan, for instance?

Indonesia isn't without radicals..just like nations that are predominately Christains aren't without radicals.

However, there are billions of people that follow the muslim religion. If a majority of them were "radical" as you and your other bigotted assholes contend, the world would be a smoldering ash.

I really don't care if you swallow or not. I am concerned that you think there are "billions" of adherents to Islam. Your public school education is woefully inept, but there are things you can do to educate yourself so you can express yourself without nonsense, misinformation and gratuitous profanity.

Meathead -

You claimed there was "little" moderacy - I just proved that there are literally tens of millions of Muslims who are Moderate.

Please try and post honestly - it does mK for better debate.

It's a bit more than that..

Try Billions.

Islamic radicalism is actually pretty small.
Again, ignorance is no excuse. There are not "billions" of Muslims in the world whether moderate or radical. <sigh>

There are close to 2 billion people that follow the religion.

There are probably less than 10 thousand "radicals" and even less people that act on that.

So even with so few radicals..they've seemed to cause alot of you to live in abject fear.

Imagine radicalizing the whole population of muslims?

I really don't care if you swallow or not. I am concerned that you think there are "billions" of adherents to Islam. Your public school education is woefully inept, but there are things you can do to educate yourself so you can express yourself without nonsense, misinformation and gratuitous profanity.

You asked me if you could swallow my jiz, meatsucker..

I declined.

Who's engaging in gratutious profanity? Faggot?

:eusa_whistle:

Don't start shit and then cry when called on it.

Meathead -

Do you accept that are millions of moderate Muslims in Turkey, Morocco, Bangladesh, Tunisia, Ghana, Senegal and Azerbaijan, for instance?

Of course he doesn't.

Conservatives want to live in a homogenized world.

One people. One god. One ethnicity.

Meathead -

Don't be daft. Of course I do. Unlike Swallow, I am not under the impression that there are billions of moderate Muslims and unlike you, I am not at all convinced that radicalism is not significant because 66% of Muslims in moderate states think civilians should not be targeted by terrorist. I find the 34% that do a significant problem indicative of a radicalized religion.

Meathead -

If your claim is now that there is a significant radical element in all Islamic countries, then I agree. I would alao agree that this is an issue the west can not overlook.

However, the fact that research shows that the great majority of Muslims do not support terrorist attacks against civilians shows that Moderate Islam does exist, and does constitute the majority of the Islamic population.

You asked earlier why the research was necessary. It is necessary because people in the west so often make sweeping statements about Islam on the basis of ignorance. It is necessary because so many people in the west seem to think the entire Islamic world looks like Baghdad or Gaza. It is necessary because so few people in the west seem willing to go to the Islamic world and form tjeir own opinions. The same research also covered people in 30 othe countries, btw, not only in the Islamic world.

Last edited:
No, it is necessary because a full 34% of Muslims in two "moderate" countries actually support terrorist targeting of civilians. I find it ironic that you would supply those stats in an effort to mitigate Islamic radicalism. If a poll was taken in the US showing that 34% of Americans in liberal regions want to reintroduce the institution of slavery, I would certainly not introduce that to show racial tolerance.

The absurdity of taking such a poll of almost any non-Islamic population would be self-evident. Some times you have to think and analyze things yourself. Knee-jerk conclusions are of little value, especially if you are engaging with anyone say beyond the level of Swallow.

Meathead -

You claimed there was "little" moderacy [sic]...

Yeah, maybe "moderation" is the word you were looking for, EFL Boy.

You asked me if you could swallow my jiz, meatsucker..

I declined.

You know, someone with a brain would just change that incredibly stupid screen name instead of being constantly humiliated and then going into hysterics about it.

i really don't care if you swallow or not. I am concerned that you think there are "billions" of adherents to islam. Your public school education is woefully inept, but there are things you can do to educate yourself so you can express yourself without nonsense, misinformation and gratuitous profanity.

you asked me if you could swallow my jiz, meatsucker..

I declined.

you know, someone with a brain would just change that incredibly stupid screen name instead of being constantly humiliated and then going into hysterics about it.

--wow

Meathead -

Firstly, the fact that 66% of people in one country could never support a terror attack does not mean 44% always do.

Secondly, I did not present the poll as evidence that everything is sweetness and light in the Islamic world, is presented it to prove that most people in the countries mentioned are, in fact, moderate. This does not mean that a radical element does not exist.

Thirdly, the poll included 20 non-Islamic countries. Why you would consider that absurd I have no idea.

Lastly, does it not seem absurd even to you that you attack people for not thinking from themselves, and yet you have not actually been to many of the countries in question yourself?

Last edited:
Lastly, does it not seem absurd even to you that you attack people for not thinking from [sic] themselves, and yet you have not actually been to many of the countries in question yourself?

Aw, you meant to say "thinking 'for' themselves," huh? Keep trying.

Meathead -

Firstly, the fact that 66% of people in one country could never support a terror attack does not mean 44% always do.

Secondly, I did not present the poll as evidence that everything is sweetness and light in the Islamic world, is presented it to prove that most people in the countries mentioned are, in fact, moderate. This does not mean that a radical element does not exist.

Thirdly, the poll included 20 non-Islamic countries. Why you would consider that absurd I have no idea.

Lastly, does it not seem absurd even to you that you attack people for not thinking from themselves, and yet you have not actually been to many of the countries in question yourself?
First off your math is shit, at least where percent means per hundred. Second, 66% saying they do not support targeting of civilians in terrorist attacks certainly does not mean 44%, or even 34% always do. It means that 34% think it is sometimes justified. Finally, how the fuck do you know where I have been and where I haven't been?

You can take that been-there-done-that shit and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, like Finland in winter. That crap doesn't work on me because, believe it or not, I am quite sure I am more traveled than you. And while I have never been to Finland, I do know the sun doesn't shine much in Finland, and that it is not a nation of self-righteous assholes. See how this works.

Meathead -

Firstly, many of the people polled did not know if terror was ever justified - hence did not necessarily support it.

Secondly, I am always delighted to hear from people who have travelled extensively, particularly if they have travelled more extensively than I have. I've never actually said anything on this board avout how many countries I have been to because I tend to think it's a bit pretentious, but if it is important to you, I'd be delighted to compare.

Meathead -

Firstly, many of the people polled did not know if terror was ever justified - hence did not necessarily support it.

Secondly, I am always delighted to hear from people who have travelled extensively, particularly if they have travelled more extensively than I have. I've never actually said anything on this board avout how many countries I have been to because I tend to think it's a bit pretentious, but if it is important to you, I'd be delighted to compare.

:lol:

Forum List

Back