Chechens???????????????????????

It certainly is. Absolutely.

Which is proven by the fact the only example Uncensored could find occured almost 40 years ago - and in another country. (East Timor is an independent state, NOT part of Indonesia).

Yeah, nothing wrong with Genocide, when it's conducted by Muslims, and the victims are those hated Christians.

1994 is not 40 years ago. East Timor remained under the dominion of Indonesia through 1999.

Learn some history, dood.

Indonesian occupation of East Timor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It certainly is. Absolutely.

Which is proven by the fact the only example Uncensored could find occured almost 40 years ago - and in another country. (East Timor is an independent state, NOT part of Indonesia).

Yeah, nothing wrong with Genocide, when it's conducted by Muslims, and the victims are those hated Christians.

1994 is not 40 years ago. East Timor remained under the dominion of Indonesia through 1999.

Learn some history, dood.

Indonesian occupation of East Timor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here you again....5 minutes on google and you are going to lecture me on Indonesia?

The worst massacres took place in the 1970's, genius!

East Timor became independent in 1994 - but that was long after the worst of the violence.

Honestly - why do you do this to yourself? Have you ever once been right about anything on this board?

Last edited:
Why would I want to do that?

It's a very long piece of research, and I'll start a thread on it in a few days - with all of the links, of course. It's from Pew Research.

I still see no reason to discard the Pew research simply because another piece of research offers slightly different results.

Dood, I posted the Pew study, and it contradicts your claim.

http://pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Try again.

Was my research anything to do with AMERICAN Muslims?

If not, then it is not the same piece of research, is it genius?

Jesus wept, man, I don't know if it is poor education or poor literacy or both, but at the moment your posting is simply so imbecilic, dishonest and childish there doesn't seem much point in discussing issues with you ar all.

Uncensored-

We know that some 75% of Americans not not support terror.

You claimed that American Muslims who not support terror are as rare as unicorns.

Do you understand now why I think you may have problems reading and writing?

Last edited:
Can you explain why you equate 75% with something which does not exist?

Do you play Russian Roulette? Can you explain why you equate the 5 empty cylinders with the single loaded one?

Um.....were you at school the day they talked about odds?

What are the odds of being killed with 1 bullet in the chamber?

About 1 in six, right?

Now - what are the odds of being killed with 5 bullets in the chamber?

About 5 out of 6, right?

Do you see the difference now, or will you need pictures, a calculator, and a few lines of blow?

And here you again....5 minutes on google and you are going to lecture me on Indonesia?

East Timor became independent in 1994 - but that was long after the worst of the violence.

Honestly - why do you do this to yourself? Have you ever once been right about anything on this board?

Try again dood. They held a referendum in 1994, which resulted in a genocidal attack.

You're making a fool of yourself.

Seriously.

Uncensored-

We know that some 75% of Americans not not support terror.

You claimed that American Muslims who not support terror are as rare as unicorns.

Do you understand now why I think you may have problems reading and writing?

You see nothing wrong with 25% support for terrorism?

And you wonder why sane people view you leftists as fiends?

Um.....were you at school the day they talked about odds?

What are the odds of being killed with 1 bullet in the chamber?

About 1 in six, right?

Now - what are the odds of being killed with 5 bullets in the chamber?

About 5 out of 6, right?

Do you see the difference now, or will you need pictures, a calculator, and a few lines of blow?

So then, you DO think it's a healthy game to play? I mean, you think 1 in 4 Muslims supporting terrorism makes Islam the religion of peace. So 1 in 6 bullets should be the path to long life..

Say sparky, what percentage of Christians support terrorism? Would that be, 0% - come on, you know it is...

There is little moderation in the Islamic world. Moderation, being a relative term, might mean someone who supports suicide bombers in Israel but not elsewhere, or condones the attacks on military targets but not civilian.

There are some moderate Muslims found primarily in SE Asia but they are more than offset by a relative radicalism that permeates so much of the religion.
There are plenty of moderate Muslims in the US, that have no tolerance for terrorist. I know because because one of my family has been married to a Muslim for over 20 years. Yes, there are Muslim in the US that hate Americans and there are Americans that hate Muslims, but most of us don't hate others because of their religion or the color of their skin. We judge people as individuals.

Yeah..............we've got such "moderate" Christians.

Wanna talk about the shootings of doctors and the bombings of abortion clinics in the name of Christianity?

Radicals are everywhere..................wanna talk about the Westboro Baptist Church?
Most people are tolerant, law biding, and treat others as individuals regardless of whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jew, or Atheist. From the media it's easy to form an opinion that all Muslims support terrorism, all Christians are bigots, all Jews are greedy, and all Atheists are immoral. It is the exceptions that appear in the media not the norm.

Uncensored -

I think the attitude of many young Muslim American men is appalling. I think they should be damn thankful they live in the US. They should definitely be loyal to their new home.

I also know they a distinct minority.

Try again dood. They held a referendum in 1994, which resulted in a genocidal attack.

You're making a fool of yourself.

Seriously.

Really? Because I was there - and I don't recall seeing you anywhere around.

Uncensored -

I think the attitude of many young Muslim American men is appalling. I think they should be damn thankful they live in the US. They should definitely be loyal to their new home.

25% is a pretty large minority. Yet the left crows that this proves how peaceful Islam is.

Uncensored -

25% is a pretty large minority. Yet the left crows that this proves how peaceful Islam is.

It is a large minority, I agree. Although I haven't seen anyone crow about that, personally.

What I have seen a lot of is posts which consider ALL Muslims to be terrorists, scum, animals etc, etc, etc. I find that kind of posting as reprensible as fascist speech about Jews was in the 1930's.

Unfortunately, it takes a little more intelligence to understand that many Islamic nations are entirely peaceful, while some are not. Some American Muslims might hate the US, while most do not.

The term "moderate Muslim" is only used in the West, you cannot follow Islam in moderation if you live in an Islamic country. You have to buy into Islam hook line and sinker, not just the parts that you like.

Unko -

You are obvious very proud of your travels....by all means tell us how many countries you have travelled and lived in. I'd be fascinated to hear. Impress me!

Why would anyone on earth feel the need to impress you? Who the fuck are you? In any case, it's unnecessary since you are already so impressed with yourself.

HG -

I'll start a thread on this when I have time, but the last piece of research I read showed:

- 79% of Moroccans feel violence against civlians is NEVER justified, and 5% say it is rarely justified.
- 66% of Indonesians feel violence against civilians is never justified, and 18% rarely justified.
- 66% of Turks feel violence against civilians is never justified, and 6% rarely justified.

Certainly the numbers are lower in countries like Lebanon, Pakistan and the OT, but then they would also be as high or higher in countries like Tunisia, Malaysia and Senegal.

I do agree with Meathead that a country in which perhaps 15% of people feel terror is justified is disturbing in itself - but it is still a distinct minority.

The thing is that is only 3 Muslim countries, how do they feel in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Algeria, etc etc etc

The thing is that is only 3 Muslim countries, how do they feel in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Algeria, etc etc etc

With Morocco and Turkey representing the most Westernized of all Muslim nations. Traditionally, Turkey isn't even Muslim, it's a secular state. I think Ataturk is rolling in his grave over what is happening to his nation, but technically, it remains a secular country.

Anytime you would like to tell us about the extent of your travels, I'd be delighted to hear about them. After all, you have the opportunity to prove that you have travelled more than I have, right?

Oh, you certainly wouldn't want to seem pretentious....no...not you... :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_snooty::asshole:

Forum List

Back