Charlie Sheen fans: take a look

May 10, 2005
Friends,

There is a change in the wind, the people of America are beginning to question, and the elite are getting nervous.

A revolution is taking place.

This revolution has not involved guns, or tanks, or planes, or bullets, rather, this revolution has been the revelation of information, and truth can no longer be hidden.

The New World Order and the dark minions who serve it can no longer operate in the depths of secrecy, for the light has been shown upon them.

Join the revolution, stand up for liberty and freedom, and for the dignity of mankind!

-----------

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story
Calls for truly independent investigation, joins growing ranks of prominent credible whistleblowers

Prisonplanet.com | March 20, 2006

"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

Over the past two years, scores of highly regarded individuals have gone public to express their serious doubts about 9/11. These include former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, the star of current hit comedy show Two and a Half Men and dozens of movies including Platoon and Young Guns, Sheen elaborated on why he had problems believing the government's version of events.

Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Sheen described the climate of acceptance for serious discussion about 9/11 as being far more fertile than it was a couple of years ago.

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning."

-----Read the entire article here

:gives: why is his opinion more important than that of a non-celebrity?

Sheen is only following what his daddy says. And I love this line:
"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning."

who does he talk to that isn't in the same line of work he is in? Like he ever talks to someone who is just an average American.

Actors make a living faking different personalities. These are the people we should be taking least seriously.

fuzzykitten99 said:

who does he talk to that isn't in the same line of work he is in? Like he ever talks to someone who is just an average American.

Actors make a living faking different personalities. These are the people we should be taking least seriously.
yes, funny thing that the self-appointed 'elite' think they know so much more than the average person. Last I heard, Charlie had a bit of a drug problem.

Give me the farmer's opinion, the guy who's smart enough to hold onto his farm, work it all day, and still read the paper enough to recognize when 3k of his fellow citizens have died, when a fascist dictator has been removed, and when democracy is viewed so threatening to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, that they just cannot stop themselves from edging ever closer to the brink.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Have you taken into consideration the information that is cited or discussed in the article?
the only "information" i see is more prattle about a celebrity who thinks he knows more about life and pretty much everything else, than the rest of America, or at least the average, middle-class ones, and then proceeds to try to tell us how life is when he hasn't lived an average life...ever.

StoptheMadness1 said:
..."Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

The bolded sentence is an oxymoron, so the whole premise fails.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Friends,

There is a change in the wind, the people of America are beginning to question, and the elite are getting nervous.

This revolution has not involved guns, or tanks, or planes, or bullets, rather, this revolution has been the revelation of information, and truth can no longer be hidden.

The New World Order and the dark minions who serve it can no longer operate in the depths of secrecy, for the light has been shown upon them.

Join the revolution, stand up for liberty and freedom, and for the dignity of mankind!

-----------

Calls for truly independent investigation, joins growing ranks of prominent credible whistleblowers

"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

Over the past two years, scores of highly regarded individuals have gone public to express their serious doubts about 9/11. These include former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, the star of current hit comedy show Two and a Half Men and dozens of movies including Platoon and Young Guns, Sheen elaborated on why he had problems believing the government's version of events.

Sheen agreed that the biggest conspiracy theory was put out by the government itself and prefaced his argument by quoting Theodore Roosevelt in stating, "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Sheen described the climate of acceptance for serious discussion about 9/11 as being far more fertile than it was a couple of years ago.

You know the first time i read this, I swear it was sarcasm. Then when i read the replies and noticed who made the first post, i just have to shake my head in pity. PErhaps you should follow your own advice, STM. Just stop the madness.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Have you taken into consideration the information that is cited or discussed in the article?

Have you taken into consideration that Charlie Sheen is a drug infested sex addict that barely manages to keep his career somewhat alive?

fuzzykitten99 said:

It just means he finished the bottle of tequila. :wine:

Abbey Normal said:
The bolded sentence is an oxymoron, so the whole premise fails.

Yes I loved that line "highly credible public figures" :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Is this all they have left in their arsenal??? Pun intended :teeth:

With "the worm is turning", Charlie is, with a slight variation, ripping off a line from his own movie, Platoon. Do these folks need scripts in order to say anything?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Friends,

The New World Order and the dark minions who serve it can no longer operate
in the depths of secrecy, for the light has been shown upon them.

-----------

did this come from the onion?

Forum List

Back