Who's the bigot now?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by fuzzykitten99, Mar 21, 2006.

1. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    Not intending to start another gay marriage debate, but this is a great article, even for the Star Tribune, which is 99% liberal. I like the way the columnist puts it into perspective. What I wish she would have said is that there is no discrimination on gays to begin with. A gay person has every right to marry anyone they want, as long as that person is of the opposite sex. This is the same as hetero people. Straight people don't have any more rights to marry than gays do. We still have to marry someone of the opposite sex. To ask the majority to bend to the wants and whines of the minority is against what this country was founded on. Majority rules. Don't like it? tough shit. Life is unfair and tough-suck it up and leave the rest of us alone.

http://www.startribune.com/191/story/317243.html

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    I think this is a major issue. If this becomes true you are going to see the left start attacking all religions who hold to the sacred view of the family. I am willing to bet I will see alot of persecution in my life time.

But I've also been thinking alittle bit about homosexuality. Alot of people see it as a problem, but I am thinking its more of a symptom of a bigger problem or several. but i think the main one is the lack of understanding of the Lord's plan of happiness.

I obviously havent thought all the details out in what I've been, but I do think this is just a symptom of a bigger problem.