Charlie Sheen Broke – Only has $10 Million

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
gettyimages-629380744.jpg

The poor baby! How will he survive?

Those documents come as part of Sheen’s battle over child support for four of his children who come from his marriages to Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller. Sheen’s daughters Sam, 14, and Lola, 13, come from Richards, whom he married in 2002; his twin sons Max and Bob, 9, come from Mueller, whom he married in 2008.

As People reports, Sheen claims he can’t make his monthly payments because he’s “been unable to find steady work, and [has] been blacklisted from many aspects of the entertainment industry.” Sheen says he’s had a “significant reduction” in his earnings, and is in a “dire financial crisis” with less than $10 million to his name.Court documents state Sheen cannot pay for his pool service and a gardening service.

More @ HOLLYWOOD POOR: Charlie Sheen Says He’s In ‘Dire Financial Crisis’ Because He’s Worth Less Than $10 Million

gettyimages-629380744.jpg

The poor baby! How will he survive?

Those documents come as part of Sheen’s battle over child support for four of his children who come from his marriages to Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller. Sheen’s daughters Sam, 14, and Lola, 13, come from Richards, whom he married in 2002; his twin sons Max and Bob, 9, come from Mueller, whom he married in 2008.

As People reports, Sheen claims he can’t make his monthly payments because he’s “been unable to find steady work, and [has] been blacklisted from many aspects of the entertainment industry.” Sheen says he’s had a “significant reduction” in his earnings, and is in a “dire financial crisis” with less than $10 million to his name.Court documents state Sheen cannot pay for his pool service and a gardening service.

More @ HOLLYWOOD POOR: Charlie Sheen Says He’s In ‘Dire Financial Crisis’ Because He’s Worth Less Than $10 Million
With the cost of living and standard of living in Hellywood, yep he's broke alright.

DAMM!!!!

Highest-Paid TV Casts of All Time, by the Numbers

1. Charlie Sheen: The Two and a Half Men alum was the highest paid actor in television during his reign. He earned $1.8 million per episode in the show's final season and then took home $2 million per episode of Anger Management after it passed its 100th episode.

The Highest-Paid TV Casts of All Time, by the Numbers

Charlie Sheen Owes Almost $5 Million in Unpaid Taxes

Charlie Sheen has reportedly racked up nearly $5 million in unpaid taxes.
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the actor star owes $4,967,376.31 in back taxes for the year 2015.

The federal tax lien was filed on Feb. 18, per the documents.

Charlie Sheen Owes Almost $5 Million in Unpaid Taxes

Shedding tears of laughter over a dolt down to his last 10 mil who can’t pay the pool boy and his gardener.

Love it when famous extremely wealthy athletes, entertainers, and whatnot end up pissing it all away and then realizing they’re no longer capable of commanding the ridiculous salaries to support the lifestyles they’ve adapted to, so it’s back to living like the old days. It’s gotta be a lot harder the second time around after having lived high and lost it all. Think lavish hotel suites vs. Motel 6.

Charlie Sheen's open letter on HIV-positive diagnosis
by Charlie Sheen / Nov.17.2015

Roughly four years ago, I suddenly found myself in the throws of a seismic and debilitating three-day cluster-migraine-like headache. I was emergently hospitalized with what I believed to be a brain tumor or perhaps some unknown pathology. I was partially correct. Following a battery of endless tests, that included a hideous spinal tap, it was sadly and shockingly revealed to me that I was, in fact, positive for HIV.

Charlie Sheen's open letter on HIV-positive diagnosis

These people, like many celebrities, and athletes can't manage money, nor often their lives. They are emotional, irrational beings. Look at Johnny Depp, another rich, but broke actor that is a train wreck.

House #1

Charlie Sheen’s former mansion is infused with new tiger blood and has been price-boosted to match. The actor sold the house in December 2015—shortly after he admitted to having HIV—for $6.6 million..

House #2

Charlie Sheen Sells His Second House in Mulholland Estates
Jun 29, 2016

“Anger Management” actor Charlie Sheen has jettisoned the second of his three Mulholland Estates homes in Los Angeles for $5.4 million, says the Los Angeles Times. The troubled star bought the Spanish-style house four years ago from Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores, paying $4.8 million.

House #3 Current house, the one where he can't afford lawn care and pool cleaning

Charlie Sheen trying to sell Beverly Hills mansion for $10M
February 26, 2018

The 8,932-square-foot mansion on a half-acre lot comes with other unusual luxury features, including two pools, an elaborate gazebo with a bar and high-end kitchen. There’s also a canopied dining room and a Creston home theater with heavy, red velvet drapes.

````````````````
TWO pools, no wonder!

Forum List

Back