"Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger" Cue Laff-Trak

You are more than welcome to read my thread called the USMB Racist hall of Shame. The link is my siggie and in there you will discover that I call out racism irrespective of the source.

Your "holier than thou" act rings hollow.

I'm not holier than anyone, I can't see your sig, I have an app that doesn't show them.
Secondly, read racist threads, I find them more divisive than uniting. Interesting you love dividing.

Your opinion and a couple of dollars will get you a cup of coffee!

Here is the link so don't have any more excuses.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why would I read your thread? You have had no respect for me in the past, even when we agreed with each other, so why should I respect you? I tire of you nutters that think everything you write or say needs to be agreed with or you treat others like shit.

Give me a solid reason to respect you.

You made a facetious claim about me that was easily debunked by what I have already posted in that thread.

Ironic that you are one who is "demanding respect" while accusing others of failing to "respect" your own rightwing opinions.

But since you raised the subject respect is earned. If you post something that I agree with I don't allow partisanship to stand in the way of giving you credit for doing that. As an Independent I am beholden to neither side. As far as I am concerned my side is always We the People and what is best for them first and foremost. I can see the merits and shortcomings of both sides of the aisle and post/thank accordingly.

I have no expectations that others will do the same. I simply have my own standards and stick to them. I won't lower myself to vulgarities because they are counterproductive and do more harm than good if you are trying to make a point.

None of the above is intended to be a "solid reason to respect" me because I don't do any of the above expecting respect from anyone. I do all of the above for my own self respect and no one else. If I can't look myself in the eye then nothing else matters as far as I am concerned.

Feel free to do as you see fit and have a nice day.

No sir, you disrespected me in a thread where I agreed with you. I took a liberal view and apparently you didn't like me agreeing, so spare me "I'm not partisan" BS, because quite frankly I experienced it and you are. You are lying. I don't respect liars and as far as the rest of your holier than thou rhetoric, I don't believe it either.

You don't respect me and I will continue to not respect you. You are right, respect is earned and you haven't earned it.

All my days are good, and I wish you the same.

Why don't you provide the link where this alleged "disrespect" occurred instead of just throwing a self indulgent hissyfit?

Or don't you want to deal with this matter as adults?

Your choice.

Conservative trifecta

lapierre1-copy-410x220.jpg

The domestic terrorist enabler and his spawn.

One of his family members turned him in to police. Broad brush much?

Denial of the egregious harm the NRA is doing to this nation is self imposed blindness.

He had no political persuasion, he's just nuts.

Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all he will be remembered for now is: a being a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him
His hatred of christians makes him look like a guno type liberal.

I know, that's what's scary. Anyone who has posted so much hate about Christians. can now share the blood of these people on their hands in my book
Right. Because he killed them because they were Christian. Bunch of fucking morons on here scrambling to deny the obvious: he is a right wing extremist. The apartheid governments he admired in South Africa and Rhodesia were right wing. Racism is right wing. He learned about black on white crime from the conservative citizens council website. He ranted about blacks and other minorities, not Christians. The folks with blood on their hands are those who share his hatred of blacks. Many post here regularly.
They've been trying sooooo hard in the last 24 hours to deny his Southern, RW, racist self.

We saw pictures of him standing on and burning the American flag.
That puts him out on the fringes with other extremists......like those in the White House.

Bill-Ayers-stomps-flag.jpg

Just being from the South and conservative doesn't mean you're a racist. As a matter of fact most liberals seem to show much more racism and bigotry every day by the way the talk. They assume that blacks are subhuman automatically. They can't even get an I.D. card without help from whites, according to them. They all have to act black in order to be authentically black. That they're all dwelling on slavery and Jim Crow 24/7 like the Democrat Party constantly does.

Racism is everywhere......not just in the rightwing. It's literally being taught to young blacks every day.....and it is being condoned and supported by Democrats at every level of government.

Last edited:
Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all he will be remembered for now is: a being a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him

I know, that's what's scary. Anyone who has posted so much hate about Christians. can now share the blood of these people on their hands in my book
Right. Because he killed them because they were Christian. Bunch of fucking morons on here scrambling to deny the obvious: he is a right wing extremist. The apartheid governments he admired in South Africa and Rhodesia were right wing. Racism is right wing. He learned about black on white crime from the conservative citizens council website. He ranted about blacks and other minorities, not Christians. The folks with blood on their hands are those who share his hatred of blacks. Many post here regularly.
They've been trying sooooo hard in the last 24 hours to deny his Southern, RW, racist self.

That puts him out on the fringes with other extremists......like those in the White House.
Just being from the South and conservative doesn't mean you're a racist. As a matter of fact most liberals seem to show much more racism and bigotry every day by the way the talk. They assume that blacks are subhuman automatically. They can't even get an I.D. card without help from whites, according to them. They all have to act black in order to be authentically black. That they're all dwelling on slavery and Jim Crow 24/7 like the Democrat Party constantly does.

Racism is everywhere......not just in the rightwing. It's literally being taught to young blacks every day.....and it is being condoned and supported by Democrats at every level of government.
The bullshit of a pure racist!

Conservative trifecta

Denial of the egregious harm the NRA is doing to this nation is self imposed blindness.

Firearms have saved lives of victims of work place violence in the past.

Better when it's not just the criminals with guns.

Anecdotes are not facts.

The bullshit of a pure racist!
Pot....meet kettle.

The right likes to mind their own business.

The left likes jumping on every opportunity to prove an invalid point....that their political opposition possesses qualities that they themselves possess.

The left wants 2015 to be like 1960. They create chaos by shipping professional rioters all over the country. They set up the conditions hoping for a predictable outcome.

If they can't get the desired outcome.....they create them in the media.

Conservative trifecta

Anecdotes are not facts.
Bullshit makes good fertilizer.

Conservative trifecta

Anecdotes are not facts.

Fact: Vaughn Foods in Oklahoma 2014. Disgruntled employee attacked and beheaded one woman and was in the process of beheading another. Would have succeeded but the CEO opened fire killing the perpetrator.

The right likes to mind their own business.

The left likes jumping on every opportunity to prove an invalid point....that their political opposition possesses qualities that they themselves possess.

The left wants 2015 to be like 1960. They create chaos by shipping professional rioters all over the country. They set up the conditions hoping for a predictable outcome.

If they can't get the desired outcome.....they create them in the media.
Liar!

Anecdotes are not facts.
Bullshit makes good fertilizer.
Not your kind of BS.

Anecdotes are not facts.

Fact: Vaughn Foods in Oklahoma 2014. Disgruntled employee attacked and beheaded one woman and was in the process of beheading another. Would have succeeded but the CEO opened fire killing the perpetrator.

Which part of the term anecdote do you need to have an adult explain to you?

Anecdotes are not facts.

Don't like facts? Most libs don't so...

Anecdotes are not facts.

Ironic coming from an extremist rightwinger on a thread dedicated to denying the fact that the SC domestic terrorist was a fellow extremist rightwinger.

Anecdotes are not facts.

Ironic coming from an extremist rightwinger on a thread dedicated to denying the fact that the SC domestic terrorist was a fellow extremist rightwinger.

Ooooh the dreaded (but expected) extremist right winger attack

Anecdotes are not facts.

^^^Anecdotes are not facts... remember?

Forum List

Back