"Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger" Cue Laff-Trak

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
In light of the attempt by the Democrats and the media to tie this putz to conservatives, let's take a further look. Feel free to comment.

And here he is, right off his own page, exhibiting some of that right-wing behavior -

29CF003800000578-0-image-a-30_1434814579525.jpg

29CF02D300000578-3132670-image-a-50_1434816174837.jpg

He had no political persuasion, he's just nuts.

Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all he will be remembered for now is: a being a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him

Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all his now is: a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him

I'd be willing to bet Gold's Gym is cringing

Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all he will be remembered for now is: a being a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him
His hatred of christians makes him look like a guno type liberal.

But WAIT Stephanie! That doesn't fit in with these gd regressive liberals' agenda.

I know, that's what's scary. Anyone who has posted so much hate about Christians. can now share the blood of these people on their hands in my book

In light of the attempt by the Democrats and the media to tie this putz to conservatives, let's take a further look. Feel free to comment.

And here he is, right off his own page, exhibiting some of that right-wing behavior -

Actually looks like Obama's Friend and mentor, Bill Ayers. More and more this looks like a Democrat Party Dirty tricks operation

Bill-Ayers-stomps-flag.jpg

I know, that's what's scary. Anyone who has posted so much hate about Christians. can now share the blood of these people on their hands in my book
Right. Because he killed them because they were Christian. Bunch of fucking morons on here scrambling to deny the obvious: he is a right wing extremist. The apartheid governments he admired in South Africa and Rhodesia were right wing. Racism is right wing. He learned about black on white crime from the conservative citizens council website. He ranted about blacks and other minorities, not Christians. The folks with blood on their hands are those who share his hatred of blacks. Many post here regularly.

Right. Because he killed them because they were Christian. Bunch of fucking morons on here scrambling to deny the obvious: he is a right wing extremist. The apartheid governments he admired in South Africa and Rhodesia were right wing. Racism is right wing. He learned about black on white crime from the conservative citizens council website. He ranted about blacks and other minorities, not Christians. The folks with blood on their hands are those who share his hatred of blacks. Many post here regularly.

You're pretty much nuts.Jus sayin

The worst racism in America is being done by liberals. Keeping blacks uneducated and on welfare from cradle to grave, all for a vote. He also learned hate from Obama on the way he handles race relations.

Yeah, most "rightwinger" 21 year olds have full body hair waxing on a regular basis and desecrate their country's flag. I see he had a gym membership. Probably there just to enjoy the scenery from the look of the lack of tone in his arms..

I like the "white supremacist" wristwatch he's got on upside down on his right wrist too. Looks like a republican conservative to me. Nothing to see here. Move along..!

The worst racism in America is being done by liberals. Keeping blacks uneducated and on welfare from cradle to grave, all for a vote. He also learned hate from Obama on the way he handles race relations.
Another right wing fucking moron heard from. Anyone reading Roof's manifesto would recognize the same thoughts and beliefs shared by you and the other simple fucks trying to make this about anything but his right wing racism. The advancement African Americans have made began with laws that ended segregation and outlawed discrimination. Most people on welfare are white.

Yeah, most "rightwinger" 21 year olds have full body hair waxing on a regular basis and desecrate their country's flag. I see he had a gym membership. Probably there just to enjoy the scenery from the look of the lack of tone in his arms..

I like the "white supremacist" wristwatch he's got on upside down on his right wrist too. Looks like a republican conservative to me. Nothing to see here. Move along..!
Read his words, you gutless pos. They are remarkably similar to shit you post here daily.

Last edited:

You are pretty much a racist piece of shit. Hope the use of Irish in your name is not an indication you have any Irish blood. If you do, you are an embarrassment to the rest of the Irish. We know something about being treated as less than human. We reject your desire to treat black Americans the same way.

Another right wing fucking moron heard from. Anyone reading Roof's manifesto would recognize the same thoughts and beliefs shared by you and the other simple fucks trying to make this about anything but his right wing racism. The advancement African Americans have made began with laws that ended segregation and outlawed discrimination. Most people on welfare are white.
I'm not making this about race. It is a horrible crime not matter what the races are. I think the shooter should pay to the fullest extent of the law. No, matter what. The hater is you.

You are pretty much a racist piece of shit. Hope the use of Irish in your name is not an indication you have any Irish blood. If you do, you are an embarrassment to the rest of the Irish. We know something about being treated as less than human. We reject your desire to treat black Americans the same way.

You don't know me so cease pretending you do. You also don't have a clue about most every thread you blabber in. It's noticed, just the same left loon drivel..blah, blah blah. Stale and old. Now GFY

Your the one race baiting, dumbass.

Your the one race baiting, dumbass.

BINGO!!!! And thank you

Forum List

Back