Charles Barkley

Deflection.

Whites aren't protesting and marching. Whites don't blame cops and blacks for every problem.

There is no white Jesse Jackson or all sharpton....oh wait there is....David duke and noone white listens to him.

Nor do blacks. Whites protest police actions against whites by blowing up federal buildings.
You're comparing oklahoma city to this?

Wow liberal logic strikes again

Yes. The fringe element of the right is more than capable of committing much more terrible crimes in retaliation for their anti-police grievances than are black Americans.

Oklahoma City was about police grievances? Do tell.

Oklahoma City was a conservative retaliation for Ruby Ridge and Waco. IOW a retaliation against law enforcement.

Except more than a few people were killed.

More of a protest against abusive government.

Barkley said no blacks ever care about black on black crime. Ever.

You want to debate that with me, one on one? Or would you prefer to admit that Barkley is a fucking retard?
Not enough do...otherwise it would not persist.

That's bigotry and racism at its finest. When's the last time you were out on the street protesting white on white crime?

It's against the law to protest and block the streets. Why do you insist people break the laws?

Freedom of assembly is a constitutional right.

It doesn't mean you can break the law in exercising it. Are you claiming that right is absolute?

I'm asking the people who claim the 2nd Amendment is absolute to tell me why

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

that right isn't absolute.

That's bigotry and racism at its finest. When's the last time you were out on the street protesting white on white crime?

It's against the law to protest and block the streets. Why do you insist people break the laws?

Not in the middle of a highway it isn't.

For you 2nd Amendment literalists, where does it say that in the Constitution?

This isn't about the 2nd amendment. However, the second amend does say "shall not be infringed". Nowhere in the 1st Amendment does it say you can block traffic or disrupt the rights of others in exercising your right to assemble.

Nor do blacks. Whites protest police actions against whites by blowing up federal buildings.

Yes. The fringe element of the right is more than capable of committing much more terrible crimes in retaliation for their anti-police grievances than are black Americans.

Oklahoma City was a conservative retaliation for Ruby Ridge and Waco. IOW a retaliation against law enforcement.

So you support the action taken by Tim McVeigh.

Whoa!! I've outed another one.

It doesn't mean you can break the law in exercising it. Are you claiming that right is absolute?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

Because the manner in which it's being done isn't peaceful and it prevents others from exercising their rights.

This isn't about the 2nd amendment. However, the second amend does say "shall not be infringed". Nowhere in the 1st Amendment does it say you can block traffic or disrupt the rights of others in exercising your right to assemble.

The first amendment says shall not be abridged. Nowhere does the second amendment say that gun rights can be restricted.

Nor does the 1st amendment say that freedom of assembly can be restricted.

I simply said what the reasoning of those that did it claimed it was.

The only one you've outed is yourself as a dumb motherfucker.

Because the manner in which it's being done isn't peaceful and it prevents others from exercising their rights.

So the right to equal treatment under the law is what prevents religious bakers from refusing to sell cakes to gays.

It's an act 'reason' to believe that mass murder terrorism is a proper answer to perceived law enforcement wrongdoing?

Whoa!

So the 'reasoning' of the cop killer in Dallas was that he believed government was committing abuses.

The first amendment says shall not be abridged. Nowhere does the second amendment say that gun rights can be restricted.

Abridged and infringed don't mean the same thing. You seem to think they do.

You are correct. The second amendment does not say that gun rights can be restricted. Why do you want them restricted?

Your right to exercise your freedom of assembly doesn't mean you can infringe on the rights of others in doing it. Your rights don't outweigh mine.

So the 'reasoning' of the cop killer in Dallas was that he believed government was committing abuses.

His actions were directly against a specific group.

It also say free exercise of religion, but Obama stopped that so go fuck yourself

Yeah it does, fucking read it. It say peaceably.....blocking traffic, claiming on vehicles, and attacking people isn't peaceful.

So the right to equal treatment under the law is what prevents religious bakers from refusing to sell cakes to gays.
Yeah fre exercise of religion is the first amendment.......

What's funny is liberals break everyone odmf the parts in the first amendment to prevent conservatives from speaking at colleges.....

im german i don t understand your problem. my police doesen t shoot people, german police don t shoot people.

im german, i don t have a gun, if i meet police i scream at them and they maximum arrest me, mostly they just ignore me

of course im german, i don t have a gun, that might make my police feel safe

i got a club at home in case someone invades my home, of course german criminals allso got no guns

some criminals got guns, but if they got guns they get arrested and go to jail for 5 years for having a gun, if they use that illegal gun they go to jail for 20 years, and may end up in security for the rest of their life, in germany don t use a gun

Last edited:

I love when one of these liberals tries logic, they don't get it and fail....sorry carb noone approved of McVeigh and he was executed, no hypocrisy on that, but that execution is OK for liberals.....didn't seem em protest his death

im german i don t understand your problem. my police doesen t shoot people, german police don t shoot people.

im german, i don t have a gun, if i meet police i scream at them and they maximum arrest me, mostly they just ignore me

of course im german, i don t have a gun, that might make my police feel safe

i got a club at home in case someone invades my home, of course german criminals allso got no guns
They toned it down after Nazism.......and you have a different history......and a different Constitution, and no monorities.....oops you're getting some now......seems like you have a few more problems now

we allso don t have a massshooting every day and we don t have children killed in schools, actually none for the last 10 years

so weapon control laws work to prevent children getting killed

Forum List

Back