Charles Barkley

I like to tell Ted Nugnet to "Shut up and Play yer Guitar" when he start talking politics.

Should I tell Charles to shut up and play with his little balls?

I like to tell Ted Nugnet to "Shut up and Play yer Guitar" when he start talking politics.

Nah, Barkley made a salient point. Nugent just basically says crazy person shit.

Black people don't get mad when blacks kill blacks? Barkley is fat jackwad.
Examples?
Examples of what? A black family getting angry because their child was gunned down in a gangbanger driveby? Gee, you can't imagine that ever happening...

Examples of protests and rioting and calls for the perp's head on a stake ... you know ... like when some fine, upstanding member of the community dies while in police custody.

Freddie Gray's Rap Sheet:
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

So what?

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.

Over 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks. No other race in this country comes close.

So what? What does that have to do with a white cop shooting an unarmed black citizen 8 times in the back?

Nah, Barkley made a salient point. Nugent just basically says crazy person shit.

Barkley said no blacks ever care about black on black crime. Ever.

You want to debate that with me, one on one? Or would you prefer to admit that Barkley is a fucking retard?

There is more white on white crime than black on black crime. I've never heard of a conservative protest over white on white crime.
Deflection.

Whites aren't protesting and marching. Whites don't blame cops and blacks for every problem.

There is no white Jesse Jackson or all sharpton....oh wait there is....David duke and noone white listens to him.

Nor do blacks. Whites protest police actions against whites by blowing up federal buildings.
You're comparing oklahoma city to this?

Wow liberal logic strikes again

Yes. The fringe element of the right is more than capable of committing much more terrible crimes in retaliation for their anti-police grievances than are black Americans.

You want to debate that with me, one on one? Or would you prefer to admit that Barkley is a fucking retard?
Not enough do...otherwise it would not persist.

That's bigotry and racism at its finest. When's the last time you were out on the street protesting white on white crime?

The only innocent people RWnuts won't condemn are their fellow RWnuts.

Deflection.

Whites aren't protesting and marching. Whites don't blame cops and blacks for every problem.

There is no white Jesse Jackson or all sharpton....oh wait there is....David duke and noone white listens to him.

Nor do blacks. Whites protest police actions against whites by blowing up federal buildings.

Yes. The fringe element of the right is more than capable of committing much more terrible crimes in retaliation for their anti-police grievances than are black Americans.

Oklahoma City was about police grievances? Do tell.

That's bigotry and racism at its finest. When's the last time you were out on the street protesting white on white crime?

It's against the law to protest and block the streets. Why do you insist people break the laws?

It's against the law to protest and block the streets. Why do you insist people break the laws?

Freedom of assembly is a constitutional right.

Oh stop it..... geeze Louise.

Not in the middle of a highway it isn't.

Deflection.

Oklahoma City was about police grievances? Do tell.

Oklahoma City was a conservative retaliation for Ruby Ridge and Waco. IOW a retaliation against law enforcement.

Except more than a few people were killed.

Not in the middle of a highway it isn't.

For you 2nd Amendment literalists, where does it say that in the Constitution?

It doesn't mean you can break the law in exercising it. Are you claiming that right is absolute?

Forum List

Back