Charges of Sexual Harrassment against Herman Cain are at this point, ridiculous.

Yep.

No real people. No nothing. I have no idea why the media went with this, other then to smear this guy. I don't like Cain's politics...but this is unfair and morally bankrupt.

I agree.

It is odd that when he is running against other Republicans, this comes out. And is being blamed on democrat/liberals.

Yep.

No real people. No nothing. I have no idea why the media went with this, other then to smear this guy. I don't like Cain's politics...but this is unfair and morally bankrupt.

don't be coy roy,,, it's SOP for the demonRats. SOP Ask. Clarence Thomas.

The COW SHITTERS on the left will never forgive a black man for being a Republican.

Cain isn't running against Democrats at the moment, Willow. :eusa_whistle:

yeah yeah, first it was Palin, now it's Cain. as if the Obama has so much approval of the American people that he will WALK all over anyone.
He would walk all over a clown like AQUILA Cain, and you know it. The GOP establishment knows it too, which is why they leaked this crap in the first place.

NOBODY knows WHO leaked this, so don't pretend YOU DO

You have admonished Willow too, haven't you?

Ahhnold overcame charges of sexual harassment.

:eusa_whistle:

I still say if the charges happened, and they did according to Cain, the voters deserve transparency and the files should be released.

Yep.

I agree.

It is odd that when he is running against other Republicans, this comes out. And is being blamed on democrat/liberals.

Yeah that is just as bad of spin as what I see many who dislike cain spinning away with this story right now.

I say it came from perry, he wants cains 25% of the vote so he can be the top guy again.

Perry sucks though...i like cain and newt.

Last edited:
ummmm... he admitted he was accused and there was a settlement... after lying and saying there was no such thing.

Cool..then the person who accused him can go to the media and tell the story..right?

I'm sick and tired of this shit.

no. they can't. they were forced to agree to a gag in order to settle the claim. cain could always rescind that part of the agreement. but he won't.

when people run for office, they get scrutinized. someone in cain's party wants him out of the race, apparently.

Cain said he wasn't part of the agreement, So obviously he wouldn't be able to do that.:eusa_eh:

Cool..then the person who accused him can go to the media and tell the story..right?

I'm sick and tired of this shit.

no. they can't. they were forced to agree to a gag in order to settle the claim. cain could always rescind that part of the agreement. but he won't.

when people run for office, they get scrutinized. someone in cain's party wants him out of the race, apparently.

Cain said he wasn't part of the agreement, So obviously he wouldn't be able to do that.:eusa_eh:

Jillian doesn't have all her facts accurate on this...just read through the rest of the thread.

Sorry Jillian, your just off on this one.

I still say if the charges happened, and they did according to Cain, the voters deserve transparency and the files should be released.

He did so by lying.

Side note: When I was a mover, I moved a girl (Who was a stripper) and she said she met up with Arhnold in Rome. They had a "fantastic" time and she was waiting for him to call her. I let her know he was married.

She said, "He's married?????".

Man..she was icy the rest of the day.

He did so by lying.

Side note: When I was a mover, I moved a girl (Who was a stripper) and she said she met up with Arhnold in Rome. They had a "fantastic" time and she was waiting for him to call her. I let her know he was married.

Exactly.

ummmm... he admitted he was accused and there was a settlement... after lying and saying there was no such thing.

He said he didn't remember, he did say it "never happened"

he did say any OTHER charges besides this one, if were said to have happened, would be lies but he never said this never happened.

I know your desperately afraid of cain but don't be dishonest.

and after he told those lies, he said it was true to greta van susteran.

i have no fear of cain. he's an idiot. he gets his butt kicked in a general election.

why does the right put up the stupidest candidates, people designed to make half the country nauseas, and then say that others are "afraid" of them when they point out what losers they are?

An idiot? Based on what? His masters in mathematics? his success in business? I'm sure the Republicans don't really need approval of people that aren't going to vote for them anyway. Nothing in your post makes any sense.

Last edited:

He did so by lying.

Exactly.

And..you are missing the point.

There were real live people willing to stand up and say, "Hey, the guy did this".

They were dismissed.

That's not the case now.

Yep.

And, as an attorney you would know, attorneys never, ever recommend settlement even if nothing wrong was done, right?

So who is behind this ridicules smear? I mean one might think it was fellow Republicans, but judging by the Story being mainly on MSNBC one might think Liberals are Behind it.

So who is behind it, so I can know who is a lying, smearing POS.
One has to be incredibly stupid to even ask! It is obviously his opposition in the GOP primaries. They have the most to lose if AQUILA Cain remains popular. The Libs are salivating at the opportunity to go up against AQUILA Cain in the general election, there is no way they would do anything to damage him.

Someone has to be incredibly ignorant to think they know any of the facts to a story that has yet to be confirmed much less who started it.

He did so by lying.

Exactly.

And..you are missing the point.

There were real live people willing to stand up and say, "Hey, the guy did this".

They were dismissed.

That's not the case now.
All the more reason to release the files. Someone is lying.

Forum List

Back