Charges of Sexual Harrassment against Herman Cain are at this point, ridiculous.

Do any of you remember that Lacross team that was charged with rape? Remember the damage it did? Remember how it turned out to be completely false?

These types of charges are fire and can ruin a persons life. Why not wait for proof of wrong doing? I mean we don't even have a he said, she said scenario. We have a story that isn't even corroborated by the accusers. Destroy a candidate with issues that matter not some daytime drama sleaze story that isn't even confirmed.

A couple weeks ago I made a thread about why I feel uneasy supporting Cain and I did it without looking foolish. Many of you.... Not so much.

No ones know what happen because Cain cannot remember, but some one does, and the woman cannot talk because the settlement stipulated they don't and if they did they would be sued. Some one know something happen because Politico do not make idle accusations without merit.

Last edited:
No ones know what happen because Cain cannot remember, but some one does, and the woman cannot talk because the settlement stipulated they don't and if they did they would be sued. Some one know something happen because Politico do not make idle accusations without merit.

Maybe the "something" was 2 female friends decided they hated him and would say "he looked at me funny and called me honey" even if he never did just to mess with him.....remember harrassment was all the rage in the 90's.

How do we know what really happened? We don't.

Do any of you remember that Lacross team that was charged with rape? Remember the damage it did? Remember how it turned out to be completely false?

These types of charges are fire and can ruin a persons life. Why not wait for proof of wrong doing? I mean we don't even have a he said, she said scenario. We have a story that isn't even corroborated by the accusers. Destroy a candidate with issues that matter not some daytime drama sleaze story that isn't even confirmed.

A couple weeks ago I made a thread about why I feel uneasy supporting Cain and I did it without looking foolish. Many of you.... Not so much.

All the more reason to release the files. Someone is lying.

Why? There's no upside to it now. Damage is done.
Not if the charges were phony.

Even if the charges were phony this could do damage.

Notice the post I quoted before your post ;)

Right....and Larry Sinclair's claim that he had sex in a limo with Obama really damaged Obama.

Right?

Right....and Larry Sinclair's claim that he had sex in a limo with Obama really damaged Obama.

Right?

I wouldn't have even know if you didn't just say it, i'm about to google now to see what you're talking about...however cain is all over the TV right now which is helpful and hurtful at the same time.

Did that get the same coverage from the Main Stream Media that Cain is getting right now? No it didn't because that was an apple and this is an orange ;)

Last edited:

Right?

I wouldn't have even know if you didn't just say it, i'm about to google now to see what you're talking about...however cain is all over the TV right now which is helpful and hurtful at the same time.

Did that get the same coverage from the Main Stream Media that Cain is getting right now? No it didn't because that was an apple and this is an orange ;)
Yeah, he's handling it badly. That speaks to his lack of readiness for prime time.

Right?

Yeah, he's handling it badly. That speaks to his lack of readiness for prime time.

And that lack of political savvy, for me personally, is a bonus that goes in the positive side of my Cain scorecard.

And that lack of political savvy, for me personally, is a bonus that goes in the positive side of my Cain scorecard.
Good for you. I'd rather see a less child-like person running the country.

:thup:

Good news, if true....Cain may have made it possible for the women to go public.

:thup:
Cain may have waived the confidentiality requirements by talking publicly about the settlement, including disclosing details of the agreement, Bennett told NPR. That could potentially free up his client, as well as a second woman who settled a similar complaint, to speak publicly.

Cain, in television interviews Monday and during a speaking engagement, first denied knowledge of any settlements. Later in the day, he acknowledged the existence of the agreements, suggested one may have included two or three months pay, and also disparaged the work performance of one of the claimants as "not up to par."

The second woman is not being represented by Bennett.

Bennett says his client's settlement also contains a non-disparagement clause.
Lawyer: Cain May Have Violated Confidentiality of Harassment Settlement : It's All Politics : NPR

Forum List

Back