Charges of Sexual Harrassment against Herman Cain are at this point, ridiculous.

Yep.

No real people. No nothing. I have no idea why the media went with this, other then to smear this guy. I don't like Cain's politics...but this is unfair and morally bankrupt.

ummmm... he admitted he was accused and there was a settlement... after lying and saying there was no such thing.

He's changed his story several times.

Yep.

No real people. No nothing. I have no idea why the media went with this, other then to smear this guy. I don't like Cain's politics...but this is unfair and morally bankrupt.

ummmm... he admitted he was accused and there was a settlement... after lying and saying there was no such thing.

He's changed his story several times.

i know. and if it were made up, i'd agree with sallow. but it doesn't seem to have been made up.

Yep.

Cool..then the person who accused him can go to the media and tell the story..right?

I'm sick and tired of this shit.

Yep.

Cool..then the person who accused him can go to the media and tell the story..right?

no. they can't. they were forced to agree to a gag in order to settle the claim. cain could always rescind that part of the agreement. but he won't.

when people run for office, they get scrutinized. someone in cain's party wants him out of the race, apparently.

Yep.

See everyone some people are honest here. This is why, even though sallow and I don't always agree on politics, I always can have decent discussions about our disagreements...he tries to be honest.

Maybe if more info comes out it will be a real story but for now its just faux noise.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what took so long. I did not get to see his statement, but it looks like he is handling it well.

He's doing the "Nothing to see here" approach. Which is the best way to go.

Because, at this point, there is nothng to see.

Whether that changes or not..is not the problem. What I find disgusting is that they went with it before someone came forward.
Someone did come forward. They spoke to Poltico, which is a right leaning group. Politico gave one of the names to Cain when they asked him about it. Apparently they've been going back and forth with Cain for 10 days and then decided to go with the story....

Not sure why you are so upset....Republicans deserve to know what skeletons lurk in the closets of the candidates before they nominate someone as the candidate to go against Obama.
POLITICO, is NOT, a "right leaning group." It's a LEFTISTS RAG from start to finish.

Politico's Top Stories Suggest Site's Liberal Tilt | NewsBusters.org

Politico Whitewashes Leftist Vulgarity & Violence – Whines About Vile Leftist Thuggery Captured on Video | The Gateway Pundit

The American Spectator : The Spectacle Blog : Wisconsin Left Gears Up As Politico Game Exposed

Politico Columnist: These Tea Partiers Are "Full Blown Terrorists" - Guy Benson

no. they can't. they were forced to agree to a gag in order to settle the claim. cain could always rescind that part of the agreement. but he won't.

when people run for office, they get scrutinized. someone in cain's party wants him out of the race, apparently.

It could be the GOP just as the birther movement started with Democrats.

Yep.

No, when they paid the chicks off they signed a confidentiality agreement. First it was a lie, then Cain admitted to nothing, the Cain said he did something but it wasnt sexual harrassment and no pay off, then Cain admitted to a knowing about a payoff, Cain didnt know about it, then he knew about it, Then he sung a song

Herman Cain Sings At National Press Club (VIDEO)

:lol:

I said yesterday I thought it came out of the perry or romney camp.......either way its helping Cain not hurting him at this point.

Oh please. This is the type of shit no one can defend against. Really. It's a nasty bit of crap that no matter where it lands it still stinks. He's got the tag now..and there is no getting it off.

It's disgusting. I don't like Cain, but this is unfair.

i know people like saying that because it was one single democrat who said something, ostensibly to clear the way for hillary.. in this case, if the dems were going to raise it, it would have been AFTER cain got the nomination (assuming he was to get the nomination). it's someone in his own party who wants him out. figure perry or romney.

Yep.

Hmmm... he must be taking advice from Bubba Clinton on how to handle it... :eusa_whistle:

I said yesterday I thought it came out of the perry or romney camp.......either way its helping Cain not hurting him at this point.

It will eventually hurt him.

i know people like saying that because it was one single democrat who said something, ostensibly to clear the way for hillary.. in this case, if the dems were going to raise it, it would have been AFTER cain got the nomination (assuming he was to get the nomination). it's someone in his own party who wants him out. figure perry or romney.

One single democrat :lmao: Yup that lone guy then took it to court where Obumble paid the big bucks to keep it suppressed. Why did he pay the money?

Yep.

He said he didn't remember, he did say it "never happened"

he did say any OTHER charges besides this one, if were said to have happened, would be lies but he never said this never happened.

I know your desperately afraid of cain but don't be dishonest.

Yeah some people out there will believe the dishonest spin on the story and that belief about Cain in relation to this will stick with them. Those people probably wouldn't have voted for Cain anyway but I understand what you are getting at.

Yeah some people out there will believe the dishonest spin on the story and that belief about Cain in relation to this will stick with them. Those people probably wouldn't have voted for Cain anyway but I understand what you are getting at.

I'm for getting this kind of crap out of politics. It should all be issue based.

It's nuts that people that "can't talk about an event", suddenly become the focus. If a real live person came out and said Cain did something inappropriate..that would be a different story. But that hasn't happened. And I think the press should be a little more responsible with this shit. Because one way or another..he can't live this down.

how is saying what happened "dishonest spin"?

for the record... the new poll that just came out of Iowa has Perry 7 points ahead in Iowa according to The Daily Rundown.

Yep.

He said he didn't remember, he did say it "never happened"

he did say any OTHER charges besides this one, if were said to have happened, would be lies but he never said this never happened.

I know your desperately afraid of cain but don't be dishonest.

and after he told those lies, he said it was true to greta van susteran.

i have no fear of cain. he's an idiot. he gets his butt kicked in a general election.

why does the right put up the stupidest candidates, people designed to make half the country nauseas, and then say that others are "afraid" of them when they point out what losers they are?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back