Change.Gov Promises Were All Lies

Why does Obama lie? Say something = do it.

Increase Infrastructure funding State responsibility
Increase Science and tech funding State responsibility
Increase jobs Business responsibility
Increase productivity and cut waste Good idea

Just stop lying.

Stop lying and get the feds out of shit they have no business in.

Just stop lying.

Back to the Constitution.
icon14.gif

Just stop lying.

Back to the Constitution.
icon14.gif

Watch it, that's a racist comment

-Geaux

Republicans don't give a shit about government working. They want it to end. They want us living in caves with a return to the Wild Wild West with the church in charge. If they really cared, they wouldn't vote people into office whose only goad was to bring down the county.

Boehner: Judge Congress by how many laws it repeals, not passes - NBC Politics

"We should not be judged on how many new laws we create," the nation's top elected Republican said on CBS. "We ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal."
Congress has only passed 15 bills that have become law this year, putting it on pace to be even less productive than the preceding Congress, from 2011-2013, when 23 laws were enacted. Congress continues to suffer from record-low approval ratings and partisan gridlock that stalls most legislation (though there were some signs of a thaw this week).

The White House expressed its incredulity at the claim.

------------------------------------------------------

You can't say Republicans want to "build" when they tell us all they want to do is "tear down". I believe the Republican leadership. I always have, except when they've been proven to lie. Like Iraq. Like the made up scandals. But when they say, they want to tear down the country or hold Americans hostage or apologize to BP, I believe them. Why shouldn't I.

I know you're utterly incapable of understanding this simple concept, but more government isn't the answer to every problem.

I never hear that phrase from anyone except delusional right wingers. Their tiny minds are always skittering around imagining one weird thing over here and another weird thing over there. They always believe their own propaganda and deny real stuff like science and data.

Republicans don't give a shit about government working. They want it to end. They want us living in caves with a return to the Wild Wild West with the church in charge. If they really cared, they wouldn't vote people into office whose only goad was to bring down the county.

Boehner: Judge Congress by how many laws it repeals, not passes - NBC Politics

"We should not be judged on how many new laws we create," the nation's top elected Republican said on CBS. "We ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal."
Congress has only passed 15 bills that have become law this year, putting it on pace to be even less productive than the preceding Congress, from 2011-2013, when 23 laws were enacted. Congress continues to suffer from record-low approval ratings and partisan gridlock that stalls most legislation (though there were some signs of a thaw this week).

The White House expressed its incredulity at the claim.

------------------------------------------------------

You can't say Republicans want to "build" when they tell us all they want to do is "tear down". I believe the Republican leadership. I always have, except when they've been proven to lie. Like Iraq. Like the made up scandals. But when they say, they want to tear down the country or hold Americans hostage or apologize to BP, I believe them. Why shouldn't I.

I know you're utterly incapable of understanding this simple concept, but more government isn't the answer to every problem.

I never hear that phrase from anyone except delusional right wingers. Their tiny minds are always skittering around imagining one weird thing over here and another weird thing over there. They always believe their own propaganda and deny real stuff like science and data.
Yup, I was right -- you're utterly incapable of understanding that simple concept.

Remind me again: Why is it you consider yourself intelligent, and conservatives stupid?

POLITICIANS LIE??????
newborn-poochy-lip.jpg

:evil:

Well, this IS an outrage!!!

And when they do while raising money they should be criminally charged with fraud. That would put a stop to that shit.
A kin to 'truth in advertising' laws...hold them accountable.

I've thought about this before. I wonder what would happen if some taxpayer sued a politician for fraud when the politician does the exact opposite of what he campaigned on. I mean, if I hire an employee based on what he says he's going to do and it comes to find out he lied and never had any intention of doing any of that, I might be able to sue him for the costs incurred by hiring him (HR costs, insurance costs, training costs). At the very least I could fire him right then and there. So why shouldn't we be able to hold politicians to that same standard?

And when they do while raising money they should be criminally charged with fraud. That would put a stop to that shit.

I've thought about this before. I wonder what would happen if some taxpayer sued a politician for fraud when the politician does the exact opposite of what he campaigned on. I mean, if I hire an employee based on what he says he's going to do and it comes to find out he lied and never had any intention of doing any of that, I might be able to sue him for the costs incurred by hiring him (HR costs, insurance costs, training costs). At the very least I could fire him right then and there. So why shouldn't we be able to hold politicians to that same standard?
:clap2:Precisely. Call them out for being the giant liars they are and make it stick. After all IF you got a job by a phoney resume? You'd be fired forthwith. I agree the same standard should apply...and you are correct WE are their employers. They forget this in their arrogance.

Yup, I was right -- you're utterly incapable of understanding that simple concept.

Remind me again: Why is it you consider yourself intelligent, and conservatives stupid?
A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T be Deanie's name. Or is that P-E-T-U-L-A-N-T as in CHILD?

It's the conservative leadership that considers their base stupid. And with good reason. During the last election, they tried to put a "pioneer of outsourcing" into office. Remember, Mitt ran on a platform of bringing immigrants with degrees here and cutting education in this country. At the time, the Republican base thought that was "genius".
I suspect the GOP leadership believes the base is simply too stupid to learn. They knew they had the white vote sewn up.

It's because of inequality lol...

-Geaux

Obama speeches aren't ripping the nation apart. When you have a political party that is 90% white celebrating the murder of a black child right out on a public streets, that part of the nation is already divided and separate. Then you look at where they are based and the history of that part of the nation, you realize it simply hasn't been talked about for some time. But Right Wing Conservative Confederate Republicans are definitely showing who they are and what they stand for.

:clap2:Precisely. Call them out for being the giant liars they are and make it stick. After all IF you got a job by a phoney resume? You'd be fired forthwith. I agree the same standard should apply...and you are correct WE are their employers. They forget this in their arrogance.
I dislike the term "Congressman". The correct term is, of course, "Representative"...because they're elected to represent. Them calling themselves "Congressman" means they've forgotten who works for whom.

A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T be Deanie's name. Or is that P-E-T-U-L-A-N-T as in CHILD?
Arrogance is a common leftist trait. The only problem is, it's unmerited. They've never done anything to earn arrogance.

It's the conservative leadership that considers their base stupid. And with good reason. During the last election, they tried to put a "pioneer of outsourcing" into office. Remember, Mitt ran on a platform of bringing immigrants with degrees here and cutting education in this country. At the time, the Republican base thought that was "genius".
I suspect the GOP leadership believes the base is simply too stupid to learn. They knew they had the white vote sewn up.
You didn't answer the question, dumbass.

Why is it you consider yourself intelligent, and conservatives stupid?

I dislike the term "Congressman". The correct term is, of course, "Representative"...because they're elected to represent. Them calling themselves "Congressman" means they've forgotten who works for whom.
House of Representatives, correct. Congress implies the entire body comprised of two entities, the other being the Senate. (Which was emasculated with the 17th Amendment).

It's because of inequality lol...

-Geaux

Obama speeches aren't ripping the nation apart. When you have a political party that is 90% white celebrating the murder of a black child right out on a public streets, that part of the nation is already divided and separate. Then you look at where they are based and the history of that part of the nation, you realize it simply hasn't been talked about for some time. But Right Wing Conservative Confederate Republicans are definitely showing who they are and what they stand for.

The demonrat belief that black MEN have a right to beat up whoever they want without anyone fighting back is what's ripping the country apart. It should. If any part of the country is to be saved, the nation needs to be ripped apart. Think of separating out liberals as amputating a diseased limb.

rweanie is incapable of addressing the OP so he ducks, dodges and runs with "but, but, but Republicans! Whites! Scientists!"

:lol: Poor, poor weanie roast.

Forum List

Back