Chamber of Congress Pres: GOP has no chance if it blocks immigration reform

Should the GOP controlled HOR pass immigration reform in 2014?

• Total voters
The small minority who oppose immigration reform should be told to get over it, it will happen.

what a joke; as usual the loser left hinges their claims of a consensus on semantics

huge numbers dont want free give-aways for people here illegally

giving people free stuff is what libs do

if they are allowed to frame the debate as "reform" instead of the base pandering that is standard practive for the Left; then i guess they can claim a "minority" oppose "reform"

The small minority who oppose immigration reform should be told to get over it, it will happen.

good ole fascist progressive. You sound like your Dear wonderful Leader, Obama
if it's bad for us you're on that side no matter
and we can accept it and if not, we can all go fxxk off

it already as, Obama has a pen...

36,000 Illegals, 88,000 Convictions – Sprung by ICE in 2013

Not only did Homeland Security spring 68,000 criminals who are in the country illegally rather than process them for deportation in 2013, it freed nearly 40,000 in detention while they waited to hear if they'd been booted, the Center for Immigration Studies reported.

The 36,007 released from Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody included criminals convicted of homicide, sexual assault, kidnapping, and aggravated assault, and in 16,000 cases, nailed for drunk or drugged driving, the Center reported, citing an ICE tally.

"The revelation that 36,007 criminal aliens were released from ICE custody in 2013, an average of nearly 100 per day, is shocking, and could further shake public faith in the effectiveness of current immigration enforcement policies," the Washington-based Center said in its analysis.

"This information is sure to raise concerns that, despite professions of a focus on removal of criminal aliens, Obama administration policies frequently have allowed political considerations to trump public safety factors and, as a result, aliens with serious criminal convictions have been allowed to return to the streets instead of being removed to their home countries."

The ICE document said many of the 36,007 detainees had multiple convictions with nearly 88,000 convictions between them. The latest numbers were assembled by ICE in response to congressional inquiries after their report titled "Catch and Release,
" showing ICE officers shrugged off immigration charges against 68,000 convicted criminals who were in the United States illegally last year, the Center said.

36,000 Illegals, 88,000 Convictions ? Sprung by ICE in 2013

It's a good portion of our GOP who now favor it as well.

The far right reactionary headbangers have less voters than the Hispanic.

No one can win an election without the Hispanic vote.

White males now make up only 34% of the electorate, and only about 1/3d of white males are in the far right.

So those who think like Jroc, Stephanie, bedowin, and katzndogz grow less important every voting cycle.

Good thing. GOP does not need them or their thinking.

It's a good portion of our GOP who now favor it as well.

The far right reactionary headbangers have less voters than the Hispanic.

No one can win an election without the Hispanic vote.

White males now make up only 34% of the electorate, and only about 1/3d of white males are in the far right.

So those who think like Jroc, Stephanie, bedowin, and katzndogz grow less important every voting cycle.

Good thing. GOP does not need them or their thinking.

what a silly idiot;

what race am i?
you're nothing but a loser; making assumptions

you dont have to be white to oppose illegal immigration or AMNESTY
AND if you are a minority you dont necessariloy have to support the Dem Party on 'reform"

Most Americans WANT to lose their jobs to an immigrant. That's what democrats propose.

You bring up point that is irrelevant, call me names, and then admit I am right?

You are truly a galactic moron. No wonder you are merely pretending to be a Jew, Ahmed.

Actually, you have called me names, not the other way around. And that point about a compromise bill is the most relevant of our little discussion, for the whole world to see. The fact that you think it is irrelevant only goes to show how much ignorance of real facts you display, on a daily basis.

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your nastiness, a real Rabbi-hallmark.

You misread my post and then claim I am ignorant. You dispute that for a bill to become law the identical bill must pass both Houses.
How are you totally humiliated by this exchange?

And you claim that the House should pass nothing. Yes, at the end of the day, the two bills must be identical, I already indicated that, but they don't have to start that way. You are just playing on semantics here, as usual. Totally embarrassing for you. The real reason why GOPers in the House don't want any real reform is because a.) they are afraid all of those Latinos will vote Democratic in the future and b.) many GOPers are racists and bigots, like you.

Actually, you have called me names, not the other way around. And that point about a compromise bill is the most relevant of our little discussion, for the whole world to see. The fact that you think it is irrelevant only goes to show how much ignorance of real facts you display, on a daily basis.

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your nastiness, a real Rabbi-hallmark.

You misread my post and then claim I am ignorant. You dispute that for a bill to become law the identical bill must pass both Houses.
How are you totally humiliated by this exchange?

And you claim that the House should pass nothing. Yes, at the end of the day, the two bills must be identical, I already indicated that, but they don't have to start that way. You are just playing on semantics here, as usual. Totally embarrassing for you. The real reason why GOPers in the House don't want any real reform is because a.) they are afraid all of those Latinos will vote Democratic in the future and b.) many GOPers are racists and bigots, like you.

Your reading skills kicking in again.

You are the one who brought up the process, playing semantic games.
The GOP should not pass immigration reform just for the sake of passing it because it will end up being essentially a Democratic bill.
We absolutely need immigration reform. We wont get it because the Democrat goal is more Democrat voters, not solving any real problem.
Democrats will never sign off on anything that does not give immediate citizenship, full benefits and voting rights to millions of underclass Hispanics.
Democrats are scum.

You have Red State govs like Rick Perry going to Blue States like Calif and NY looking for skilled liberals to come to their state. The COC is warning the GOP to bring in immigrants with degrees. Lost in all this is why Red States don't teach their Republican base if they need trained people?
We know why. Remember when Santorum was cheered when he called Obama a snob for wanting education to be available for all Americans? How many Republicans have we heard say education is really indoctrination? In the entire six thousand year history of the Universe, we have never heard Republicans be so anti education. You reap what you "SEW" (get it? SEW?).

Chamber of Commerce CEO: GOP 'Should Not Bother to Run a Candidate' in 2016 without Immigration Reform - Breitbart

You gotta admit it's pretty hilarious posting from Breitbart.

We know from the last election that the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. How long will business keep that up when their workers are trained by rolling around in pigslop?

redneck_games_61.jpg

Don't worry Republicans Base. Immigrants with degrees won't take your jobs. Because you aren't qualified for those jobs, hence, they were never yours to begin with.

Did Republicans really think they could diss education forever and it would never catch up to them?

I like the part about "the entire 6,000 year history of the universe". I thought it was clever. Didn't you?

you poor idiot; nobody has to go to a blue state for jobs or workers; they are VOLUNTARILY LEAVING Blue states like California and heading to Red states like Texas

geesh idiot; just spend your whole life lying TO YOURSELF why dont you?

So you are saying Rick is wasting Texas Tax Payer money?

Love the comment about a fertilizer factory needing Replacement Workers. Seems Business is "exploding".

These right wingers make it too easy. I bet if they were educated.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Americans WANT to lose their jobs to an immigrant. That's what democrats propose.

That same fear mongering argument has been made against all immigrants to this country

i bet if you try really hard you could get your mouth and fingers to form and type the word ILLEGAL in front of immigrant

there really is a difference leftard

I don't see where illegal immigrant was mentioned. Do you?

Nothing like cutting off our own nose to spite our country and ourselves face

Just amazing, we have no jobs now and they want to bring in another 30million people who are basically, criminals....they can break the laws and then get rewarded...But now we have to bend over for the, Latino community....We aren't the United States of Amercian, we are now...the Un-united states of GROUPS of People we all need to bend over for

Your government looking out for you LEGAL CITIZENS....wow

Who's we Step?

I have a job.

Most people I know have jobs.

Even most people I don't know that well have jobs.

So.

Who's we?

You have Red State govs like Rick Perry going to Blue States like Calif and NY looking for skilled liberals to come to their state. The COC is warning the GOP to bring in immigrants with degrees. Lost in all this is why Red States don't teach their Republican base if they need trained people?
We know why. Remember when Santorum was cheered when he called Obama a snob for wanting education to be available for all Americans? How many Republicans have we heard say education is really indoctrination? In the entire six thousand year history of the Universe, we have never heard Republicans be so anti education. You reap what you "SEW" (get it? SEW?).

Chamber of Commerce CEO: GOP 'Should Not Bother to Run a Candidate' in 2016 without Immigration Reform - Breitbart

You gotta admit it's pretty hilarious posting from Breitbart.

We know from the last election that the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. How long will business keep that up when their workers are trained by rolling around in pigslop?

redneck_games_61.jpg

Don't worry Republicans Base. Immigrants with degrees won't take your jobs. Because you aren't qualified for those jobs, hence, they were never yours to begin with.

Did Republicans really think they could diss education forever and it would never catch up to them?

I like the part about "the entire 6,000 year history of the universe". I thought it was clever. Didn't you?

you poor idiot; nobody has to go to a blue state for jobs or workers; they are VOLUNTARILY LEAVING Blue states like California and heading to Red states like Texas

geesh idiot; just spend your whole life lying TO YOURSELF why dont you?

So you are saying Rick is wasting Texas Tax Payer money?

Love the comment about a fertilizer factory needing Replacement Workers. Seems Business is "exploding".

These right wingers make it too easy. I bet if they were educated.....................

no leftard; i'm saying it doesnt take too much convincing to get people to flee failing Blue states

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back