Chamber of Congress Pres: GOP has no chance if it blocks immigration reform

Should the GOP controlled HOR pass immigration reform in 2014?

• Total voters
Nothing like cutting off our own nose to spite our country and ourselves face

Just amazing, we have no jobs now and they want to bring in another 30million people who are basically, criminals....they can break the laws and then get rewarded

Your government looking out for you LEGAL CITIZENS....wow

The bad news is the ones that can vote are going to vote against you. There's enough of them to keep the democrats in the white house..

It won't hurt me so much as it will my children..but I will hate all of the liberal/Democrat/progressive/commies who has destroyed this once great country that we who put so much into it could pass it along to our off spring with pride and hope

all that is gone

Last edited:
Democrat "immigration reform" = PANDERING AND AMNESTY

idiots and hypocrites

Do you really have a choice?

Yes. Don't pass a bill.
WE have gotten suckered way too often into the model: We need to do something about X. This bill does something about X. Therefore we need to pass it.
It doesnt matter the bill will not only not make X better, and probably worse, but it will have many many unintended consequences that will require more fixes.
Time to say No.

I think the CoC is right. We stand no chance in the presidential election against the Democratic candidate if immigration reform does not pass.

sorry, don't see it.

I really don't see Hispanics saying, "Hey, you guys aren't so bad after all!"

What the GOP needs to do is get back on the side of working people. Then the votes will follow.

This is a scam by the 1%ers to get cheap labor when there are a lot of Americans who already can't find jobs.

Of course, the GOP is in a trick bag because while the 1%ers who really run things WANT immigration reform, the slack-jawed bible-thumping idiots who make up the rank and file don't.

GOP is trading short term political gains for a long term headache

Hispanic populations in Florida, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona will turn Red States Purple and Purple states Blue

A bigger problem is that it is not the right thing to do

I think the CoC is right. We stand no chance in the presidential election against the Democratic candidate if immigration reform does not pass.

sorry, don't see it.

What the GOP needs to do is get back on the side of working people. Then the votes will follow.

This is a scam by the 1%ers to get cheap labor when there are a lot of Americans who already can't find jobs.

Of course, the GOP is in a trick bag because while the 1%ers who really run things WANT immigration reform, the slack-jawed bible-thumping idiots who make up the rank and file don't.

They're pretty much in a no-win on this one; this is one place where the TEA party is the Democrat's best friend. Whenever you tell an entire voting block to "go away", you're playing a dangerous game--especially when the block is growing.

sorry, don't see it.

They're pretty much in a no-win on this one; this is one place where the TEA party is the Democrat's best friend. Whenever you tell an entire voting block to "go away", you're playing a dangerous game--especially when the block is growing.

idiot; the Tea were already the Dems best friend; who else do you have to blame obama's failures on? obama himself? Democrats"?

yea right

sorry, don't see it.

idiot; the Tea were already the Dems best friend; who else do you have to blame obama's failures on? obama himself? Democrats"?

yea right

:eusa_shhh:
they'll find someone...It's never Obama's fault, don't forget...It's the minority party and the American citizens standing up for what they believe...and how DARE they question Democrats and Obama's policies

Last edited:
The Democrats can win the White House in 2016 in reward for doing nothing.
All they have to do is change the discussion into what the GOP must be because they don't do what the Liberals want.

Once they get the GOP all screwed up trying to prove they aren't something they never were in the first the place ... Then the Liberal Progressives run the roost.

The immigrants aren't voting for the GOP in the first place.
The Liberals are just trying to change the subject into something where they look like they are fighting for voters ... And haven't done shit themselves.
It is a lot easier to sell empty promises and the idea someone hates another ... Than it is to actually accomplish something worthwhile.
Just look at the Progressive Liberal Platform and Agenda.

In choosing to pander to the TeaTards, the GOP is losing a generation of Hispanic voters

More important, they refuse to do the right thing

In choosing to pander to the TeaTards, the GOP is losing a generation of Hispanic voters

More important, they refuse to do the right thing

teach the GOP how to pander the "right' way leftard

NOBODY panders like the Left

Democrats will next bring up how the Gop needs to embrace homosexual latino's in order to win

I mean who cares about job, the economy, our standard of living going into the shitter

all they have is fear mongering, like the WAR ON WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

now they're screeching there a war on LATINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

What a sad frikken bunch of sheep who marches in total lockstep with a party

Last edited:
I disagree with this.

First, to give any kind of blanket amnesty isn't fair to a lot of Americans who can't find work right now, and it's not fair to those legal immigrants who followed the rules, got a sponsor, waited for a visa, paid their taxes and fees, and so on.

Second, if you give the current bunch Amnesty, what disincentive do you have for the next batch who want to sneak under a fence? Let's keep in mind, the last fix for this, Simpson-Mazolli, legalized 3 million illegals and was supposed to "fix" the problem. Now we have anywhere from 11- 20 million illegals.

Not that I am one of these wingnuts who thinks we need to build more fences, fences are useless.

I would be for allowing a provisional visa for the 11 million here which does not lead to citizenship and only allows continued residency for a fixed amount of time. At the end of that time, if they don't get into trouble and have proven their worth, then they can apply for a visa that leads to citizenship.

but what really, really needs to happen is to go back to all these Chamber of Commerce guys who are hiring the illegals to start with because they don't want to pay an American a fair wage. They are really at the root of this problem.

Democrats will next bring up how the Gop needs to embrace homosexual latino's in order to win

I mean who cares about job, the economy, our standard of living going into the shitter

all they have is fear mongering, like the WAR ON WOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

now they're screeching there a war on LATINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

What a sad frikken bunch of sheep who marches in total lockstep with a party

Works very well. The human being is a very sheep like animal and we're now a country that has many groups pulling it apart.

You have Red State govs like Rick Perry going to Blue States like Calif and NY looking for skilled liberals to come to their state. The COC is warning the GOP to bring in immigrants with degrees. Lost in all this is why Red States don't teach their Republican base if they need trained people?
We know why. Remember when Santorum was cheered when he called Obama a snob for wanting education to be available for all Americans? How many Republicans have we heard say education is really indoctrination? In the entire six thousand year history of the Universe, we have never heard Republicans be so anti education. You reap what you "SEW" (get it? SEW?).

Chamber of Commerce CEO: GOP 'Should Not Bother to Run a Candidate' in 2016 without Immigration Reform - Breitbart

You gotta admit it's pretty hilarious posting from Breitbart.

We know from the last election that the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. How long will business keep that up when their workers are trained by rolling around in pigslop?

redneck_games_61.jpg

Don't worry Republicans Base. Immigrants with degrees won't take your jobs. Because you aren't qualified for those jobs, hence, they were never yours to begin with.

Did Republicans really think they could diss education forever and it would never catch up to them?

I like the part about "the entire 6,000 year history of the universe". I thought it was clever. Didn't you?

is there a left-wing loser here capable of thinking for himself or herself?

or are you all Soros' lemmings?

You have Red State govs like Rick Perry going to Blue States like Calif and NY looking for skilled liberals to come to their state. The COC is warning the GOP to bring in immigrants with degrees. Lost in all this is why Red States don't teach their Republican base if they need trained people?
We know why. Remember when Santorum was cheered when he called Obama a snob for wanting education to be available for all Americans? How many Republicans have we heard say education is really indoctrination? In the entire six thousand year history of the Universe, we have never heard Republicans be so anti education. You reap what you "SEW" (get it? SEW?).

Chamber of Commerce CEO: GOP 'Should Not Bother to Run a Candidate' in 2016 without Immigration Reform - Breitbart

You gotta admit it's pretty hilarious posting from Breitbart.

We know from the last election that the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. How long will business keep that up when their workers are trained by rolling around in pigslop?

redneck_games_61.jpg

Don't worry Republicans Base. Immigrants with degrees won't take your jobs. Because you aren't qualified for those jobs, hence, they were never yours to begin with.

Did Republicans really think they could diss education forever and it would never catch up to them?

I like the part about "the entire 6,000 year history of the universe". I thought it was clever. Didn't you?

you poor idiot; nobody has to go to a blue state for jobs or workers; they are VOLUNTARILY LEAVING Blue states like California and heading to Red states like Texas

geesh idiot; just spend your whole life lying TO YOURSELF why dont you?

Just amazing, we have no jobs now and they want to bring in another 30million people who are basically, criminals....they can break the laws and then get rewarded...But now we have to bend over for the, Latino community....We aren't the United States of Amercian, we are now...the Un-united states of GROUPS of People we all need to bend over for

Where is your source for the figure of 30 million people whom you call criminals?

If you're going to pass a bill, pass one that actually has some sort of practical means of acceptance. The issue has been dead for a while but the last I heard was that it would take honest contributors to society who have been here undocumented, working jobs, putting down roots, and telling them, "Look, we want you to become a citizen but you have to apply, go through the process, and in about 10 years or so, you can too be a citizen." Hopefully my understanding is wrong because it's not practical and if you're going to have to rely on buy-in; impracticality is a no-go.

Yepp.

Just amazing, we have no jobs now and they want to bring in another 30million people who are basically, criminals....they can break the laws and then get rewarded...But now we have to bend over for the, Latino community....We aren't the United States of Amercian, we are now...the Un-united states of GROUPS of People we all need to bend over for

Where is your source for the figure of 30 million people whom you call criminals?
Probably the same place as the number of uninsured and the number who signed up for Obamacare.

how could you left-wing nutjobs say out of one corner of your idiotic mouths that illegals "live in the shadows" and then claim to know the correct number of illegals in America?

if they "live in the shadows" then by definition there is almost certainly more than the 12 million you are claiming there are

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back