Certain user/s immune from FZ Call Outs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
People who spew their rw hate across the board are immune from being called out? :eusa_eh: Its ludicrous. How is this possible.

Admin is creating too many Safe Spaces and people like @@@@@ are taking advantage of it. @@@@@ doesn't need a Safe Space as can be seen by her junk posts

Edited by a mod for CALLING OUT another member, which is against then rules for this part of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dot, there are rules in the Flame Zone.

Rule Number Two:

If someone asks you not to summon them to the FlameZone by use of the @Mention Feature and you do it once, you fucked up. Do it twice and everyone gets to call you 'Stupid' in the Politics Forum. The third time you do it you eat a ban, the length of which is up to Mod discretion at the time.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you want to dispute what someone posts upstairs, do it with factual information.

I think this rule should be revisited because its being used as a shield by Lucy for instance. Look at the post she made that I quoted above. Its Sophomoric at best YET she can't be called out, in the proper tone (FZ) for it.

Doesn't make sense and I think this rule needs to be amended as its obviously being abused

Last edited:
I think this rule should be revisited because its being used as a shield by Lucy for instance. Look at the post she made that I quoted above. Its Sophomoric at best YET she can't be called out, in the proper tone (FZ) for it.

Doesn't make sense and I think this rule needs to be amended as its obviously being abused

Why don't you respond to my comments upstairs then? Are you afraid of upstairs? Why are you singling me out? Is this a Call Out in Announcements and Feedback?

Get a grip Dot please.

Rule Number Two:

If someone asks you not to summon them to the FlameZone by use of the @Mention Feature and you do it once, you fucked up. Do it twice and everyone gets to call you 'Stupid' in the Politics Forum. The third time you do it you eat a ban, the length of which is up to Mod discretion at the time.

If you want to dispute what someone posts upstairs, do it with factual information.

Dot cannot do that, Dot needs as much attention as possible by beginning multiple threads as often as possible and bad-mouthing as many people as possible in the OP of each of his multiple threads.

Dot cannot respond like normal people to individual comments in threads upstairs.

Why don't you respond to my comments upstairs then? Are you afraid of upstairs? Why are you singling me out? Is this a Call Out in Announcements and Feedback?

Get a grip Dot please.
I said "for instance" Read my posts before penning your responses

Rule Number Two:

Dot cannot do that, Dot needs as much attention as possible by beginning multiple threads as often as possible and bad-mouthing as many people as possible in the OP of each of his multiple threads.

Dot cannot respond like normal people to individual comments in threads upstairs.
"Normal people" like your post I quoted in the OP? :eusa_eh: SPARE US your crocodile tears :eusa_hand:

Get a grip Dot please.

What is the problem with you not wanting to respond upstairs? Most people respond to other people upstairs.

Its rather obvious that some people here on this forum DO NOT NEED IMMUNITY from criticism given their overt rabble rousing posts. See quoted post in OP

Rule Number Two:

"Normal people" like your post I quoted in the OP? :eusa_eh: SPARE US your crocodile tears :eusa_hand:

Dot you don't have a leg, half the forum has read your posts and well, they often leave a lot to be desired darling.

Its rather obvious that some people here on this forum DO NOT NEED IMMUNITY from criticism given their overt rabble rousing posts. See quoted post in OP

Not as good as my helicopters comments, they are just....stunning, you'd hate them though.

Get a grip Dot please.

What is the problem with you not wanting to respond upstairs? Most people respond to other people upstairs.
How does someone respond to that post I quoted in OP in a civil manner? Please enlighten us. We're all ears.

You want free reign to troll w/o suffering any consequences

Rule Number Two:

Dot you don't have a leg, half the forum has read your posts and well, they often leave a lot to be desired darling.
Deflection is not a debating topic hon. Topic, stay on it

Rule Number Two:

Well yes, I got 7 Funny and Agrees and 1 Funny, so those people liked that post.

The LEAST Delicate Violet in the forum whining for being called- out is ironic

People who spew their rw hate across the board are immune from being called out? :eusa_eh: Its ludicrous. How is this possible.

Admin is creating too many Safe Spaces and people like @@@@@ are taking advantage of it. @@@@@ doesn't need a Safe Space as can be seen by her junk posts

Edited by a mod for CALLING OUT another member, which is against then rules for this part of the forum.
The quoted post is pivotal to my point AyeCantSeeYou :eusa_eh: How am I supposed to make my case when you remove the evidence? Seems like you're knuckling under to her. She posts some of the most overt virulent racism on the board yet DEMANDS not to be called to acct for it.

Get a grip Dot please.

LOL. You just called her out AGAIN you brainless toad.

Get a grip Dot please.

How does someone respond to that post I quoted in OP in a civil manner? Please enlighten us. We're all ears.

Well I got 7 Funny and Agree and 1 Funny, so if you wanted to respond in a civil manner, you could have given me the 8th Funny and that would have been, well, civil.

It is funny, even I was laughing at my own post, as tragic as that is, you know Michelle does have that bulge in the most unfortunate place. Posting that picture Dot isn't racist, posting a picture of Michelle Obama with that unfortunate bulge isn't racist.

How do you "request" not being called out? Is it a formal announcement or through a mod or what?

The LEAST Delicate Violet in the forum whining for being called- out is ironic

The quoted post is pivotal to my point AyeCantSeeYou :eusa_eh: How am I supposed to make my case when you remove the evidence?

A picture of Michelle Obama with an unfortunate bulge is pivotal to your point?

Get a grip Dot please.

That penis was wearing clothes. No rules were broken. You actually complain about stuff like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back