Certain user/s immune from FZ Call Outs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cleared out all my old junk from a spare bedroom, and have a safe space ready if anybody needs one.

"I just cleared out all my old junk from a spare bedroom, and have a safe space ready if anybody needs one."

If Dot is going to move into it, you might need to pad the walls, I'm concerned about Dot now :omg: :smoke:

Somebody takes this entirely too serious.
Tru dat but the ramifications are so much fun to administer when they do.

Dot is now quiet, which is the best for him, he was too excited, here he is now, he seems calmer.

Dog-House.jpg

Why Lucy (everyone here knows its her now because of her outing herself, DESPITE the post i included being removed) needs a Safe Space is the issue here.

She has no problem flooding the board w/ rw racist posts but when someone calls her out on her infantile charades well that just crosses the line of sensibility. :rolleyes-41:

Dot is now quiet, which is the best for him, he was too excited, here he is now, he seems calmer.

This is the Announcements & Feedback sub- forum hon NOT the FZ that you are so afraid of yet you are posting here like its the flame zone. Interesting that you are too dense to see the irony in that.

Why Lucy (everyone here knows it her now because of her outing herself, DESPITE the post i included being removed) needs a Safe Space is the issue here. She has no problem flooding the board w/ rw racist posts but when someone calls her out on her infantile charades well that just crosses the line of sensibility.

I don't need a Safe Space Dot, I already told you if you have a problem with anything I comment then address it to me upstairs in the relevant thread I might be in.

Why you are unable to do this already instead of having this huge drama and all the whining you are doing I don't know, maybe you just needed some attention today.

This is the Announcements & Feedback sub- forum hon NOT the FZ that you are so afraid of yet you are posting here like its the flame zone. Interesting that you are too dense to see the irony in that.

No Dot that was a humourous post.
AGAIN Dummy, this is the A & F sub- forum. No place for humor.

The issue here is why you need a Safe Space despite you flooding the forum w/ infantile racist spam

The issue here is why you need a Safe Space despite you flooding the forum w/ infantile racist spam

"The issue here is why you need a Safe space despite you flooding the forum w/ infantile racist spam"

:rolleyes-41:

I got the message out. Lucy demanding a Safe Space for herself despite her racist troll posts flooding the forum. Troll posts, like hers, are addressed in the FZ WHICH she is too scared to enter being the delicate shrinking racist violet that she is :rolleyes-41:

Get some talent and engage her in the thread upstairs. You don't own her and she is free to choose not to venture downstairs. How slave masterish of you...

I got the message out. Lucy demanding a Safe Space for herself despite her racist troll posts flooding the forum. Troll posts, like hers, are addressed in the FZ WHICH she is too scared to enter being the delicate shrinking racist violet that she is :rolleyes-41:

Child like and middle schoolish ^^^

Few care about your message

Lucy is like a Chatty Cathy doll. She just doesn't shut- up. I'm moving on to other threads until Admin explains why she needs a Safe Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back