CEO Siegel: I doubt if there will ever be another Republican president in my lifetime

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
So the fat-cat greedy, CEO lying bastard was lying all the time. Trying to force his employees to vote for Romney and against Obama just so the prick could get richer under the GOP leadership at the expense of the poor. Why, he's even tossing his peon workers a 5% raise just to keep them in lockstep as he builds the biggest home in America yet. Business hurting? ya right. Fuck you and your scare-tactics you greedy, r-wing fat-cat elitist. :D

David Siegel Hasn't Fired Anyone Yet - Yahoo! Finance

David Siegel was one of those bosses who told their employees to vote for Mitt Romney in the presidential election. Siegel, 77, is the owner of a private time-share company, Westgate Resorts, in Orlando and says he employs some 7,000 people. “I wanted to let my employees know what will come if they make the wrong choice. They need to worry if Obama gets reelected,” he told me in an Oct. 10 interview. He also said he might have to lay off some of them, maybe he might even retire. So now what?

Siegel and his wife Jackie are also owners of what could be the biggest home in America (it’s still under construction.)

Here it seems is a subject the r-wing does not want to talk about much these days. David Siegel is right when he claims that he may never see a Republican president elected again in his lifetime. He's is wise because he see's the demographics big change coming. It may well be a long, long time before another GOP President is elected indeed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back