CEO Crushes The Minimum Wage Lie: "It's Cheaper To Buy A Robot Than Hire At $15/Hour"

IOW, you have a service he's willing to buy. Just be sure to let us know when you have 10 employees breathing down your neck and you can't make payroll. We'll wait.

if you can't make your payroll, you shouldn't be in business.

As Hillary once said, "I can't be responsible for under capitalized businesses."

Thats why some workers only make $10.00/hr

-Geaux

If they're paid what they agreed to accept for the work, they're not underpaid.

are you some kind of retard?
When did you stop eating library paste? We can do that all day, you know, but it won't do anything except make you look foolish. I mean, how can anyone take you seriously when you think insults are good debate?

If you want to complain about being underpaid, first you have to define what being underpaid really is, and before that decide who gets to define it. You know, hard stuff that doesn't fit well into the average bit slapping that goes on around here.

If it's easier to buy a robot than pay someone $15/hr then why is there anyone making over $15/hr now? Why haven't all those people already been replaced?

Because it is a false statement.

When did you stop eating library paste? We can do that all day, you know, but it won't do anything except make you look foolish. I mean, how can anyone take you seriously when you think insults are good debate?

If you want to complain about being underpaid, first you have to define what being underpaid really is, and before that decide who gets to define it. You know, hard stuff that doesn't fit well into the average bit slapping that goes on around here.

well, it's hard to take you seriously on "Debate" if all you do is say, "Suck it, peasants!"

We've already defined "Underpaid". Anything under $15.00 an hour is underpaid.

But you stupid fuck redneck Republicans think that paying someone minimum wage, and when they get food stamps and Obamaphones, you wonder why you get them voting for more government.

My local grocery store has had self-checkout for two years.
The self checkout machines replaced 16 employees X2 (2 shifts a day)= 32 employees who were laid off permanently.
Now one employee is always hovering around the machines willing to teach customers how to use the machines.

In my area; these are not very successful.

They can't sell alcohol. They are not good with produce. At Home Depot they are great, at the grocery store not as much.

Forum List

Back