Celebs you can't stand....

But he prevented her from saying anything about the marriage, so something must have gone on that he didn't want her speaking about.

But he prevented her from saying anything about the marriage, so something must have gone on that he didn't want her speaking about.

Nicole didn't go into specifics, but I got the impression that he had her tied up legally six ways from Sunday, lied to the kids, the whole nine yards. Katie was prepared.

Nicole didn't go into specifics, but I got the impression that he had her tied up legally six ways from Sunday, lied to the kids, the whole nine yards. Katie was prepared.

Katie knew what she was getting into. Smart girl.

Ben Afleck
Tom Cruise
Christian Slater
Matt Damon
John Cusack

Gwyneth Paltrow
Cheryl Crow
Renee Russo
Jeanine Garofolo
Cher (thought Mt. Rushmore was a natural phenomenon, lol)

Dislike...intensley:

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Vicki Lawrence

Vickie Lawrence. ?? That is some specific, razor focused hate there. :) Wow.

Vickie was and is a flunky in my opinion. She rode on the skirttails of Carole Burnett because she "looked like Carol". Hogwash. I liked her role in mama while on the CB show but when she got her spin off...SHE lost me.

Tom Cruise, especially after he bought himself the Reacher roll.

I have hated Tom Cruise for years. Scientology obsessed moron.

Mel Gibson is another one. Anti gay Jew hating freak.

You wouldn't believe how happy I was when his wife sprang free from their marriage. She HAD to have something on him, and I was very proud of her for handling things the way she did.

I think Mel has some problems. But I also think his wife took him for a ride and only wanted his money. She is as bad as he is. In my opinion. With that said...I loved his Apacolypto and Mad Max Thunderdome, as well as When We Were Soldiers...and Braveheart. Mel is a good actor. He just chose unwisely the mates he had. And his inner issues regarding Jews.

Christian Slater is the spitting image of my son. My step sons twin (figurateively speaking) is Brendon Frazier.

dislike the kardashians, lindsey lohan, miley cyrus, farrah Abraham

Ditto, Noomi. Except I can tolerate Jolie...depending on the flick. The rest pretty much suck. ESPECIALLY that icky Kristen Stewart. Ick ick ick.

I liked Salt and Girl Interupted. Other than that, Jolie is so overrated.

Girl Interrupted was an awesome movie. That was the first time I ever saw Angelina. She impressed me with that performance. I also liked Tomb Raider, but i'm a guy so....:eusa_whistle:

Pretty much all celebs from Reality TV shows and most so-called celebs in PEOPLE Magazine

Forum List

Back