Celebs you can't stand....

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
...or don't really want to watch movies they star or have a part in?

For me:

Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts
Jim Carey
Randy Quaid
Clint Howard

(Just off the top of my head).

And you?

Angelina Jolie
Nicole Kidman
Reese Withspoon
Kristin Stewart (except for Panic Room)
Robert Pattinson

Cannot stand them.

Ditto, Noomi. Except I can tolerate Jolie...depending on the flick. The rest pretty much suck. ESPECIALLY that icky Kristen Stewart. Ick ick ick.

herr_hannity.jpg

Ditto, Noomi. Except I can tolerate Jolie...depending on the flick. The rest pretty much suck. ESPECIALLY that icky Kristen Stewart. Ick ick ick.

I liked Salt and Girl Interupted. Other than that, Jolie is so overrated.

I thought of some more:

The baldwin bros. All of them. Except Alec....like in Hunt For Red October. That one is doable.

I liked Salt and Girl Interupted. Other than that, Jolie is so overrated.

Salt was pretty good but damn is she skinny in that movie.

I liked her Tomb Raider flicks. But that's about it.

Oops...no. She was good in that movie with Denzel Washington..about the bone collector crazy dude.

Angelina Jolie has her hits and misses
But Gracie, Jim Carrey? He is the man!(besides his flip-flop, weird politics)

Carrey is great, his only problem is that he over reacts in his films. He ad libs a lot, which shows his talent, but sometimes he can take it a little too far.

Carrey is great, his only problem is that he over reacts in his films. He ad libs a lot, which shows his talent, but sometimes he can take it a little too far.

Which is why I don't like watching him in movies. When he was in In Living Color, I loved it.
Another one I like in most movies...MANY movies...but can't watching much anymore nowadays is Robin Williams. Enough already with the ad libbing, interrupting, acting like a 12 year old during interviews and whatnot. I refuse to watch his new show because I KNOW what he will wind up doing. Not interested.

Which is why I don't like watching him in movies. When he was in In Living Color, I loved it.
Another one I like in most movies...MANY movies...but can't watching much anymore nowadays is Robin Williams. Enough already with the ad libbing, interrupting, acting like a 12 year old during interviews and whatnot. I refuse to watch his new show because I KNOW what he will wind up doing. Not interested.

Do you remember ...Na no Na no....back when he was new to the world? Mork and Mindy was great. What he is now, I have no idea.

Forum List

Back