Celebrities hate

I'm not going to argue about it but at least Trump is trying to keep the country safe
You want to keep this fuckin country safe? Send Trump a self service suicide kit...and just for the record, that black guy that just left office....kept you and I and this country safe for 8 years...its you white nuts that we need protection from, you home grown murdering maggots.....
Hate
U.S.

Hate Crime Is Feared as 2 Indian Engineers Are Shot in Kansas
Wow, speaking of hate, dude you are so full of hate for white people I bet you are glowing with it. FYI, Obama screwed this country up so bad it's sickening. He set out to devide us and did he ever! All he did was apologize for us and play golf and him and his wife, kids and oh yes don't forget his mother in law took so many trips on AirForce One and all his vacations that he ran the debt up more than all the president's put together! He was so star struck and the celebs sucked up to him and they were all so happy with how things were. He had all his rapper buddies in the Whitehouse and his celebrity parties everytime you turned around. He was the biggest joke! His color had nothing to do with it, he was just a horrible president and he will go down in history as one. Trump wants to put people back to work but all you lefties don't want to give up your free ride!

LOL Because most of them are of high intelligence and realize how poorly qualified the orange clown is for the job he won.

LOL. An industry based on being someone else in front of a camera is full of self important artsy types, who are by nature progressive. Add in guilt over their success and they fall prey to groupthink revolving around "helping people" some of whom don't want the type of help progressives are offering.

Their progressive hanger-ons hate trump, so they must hate trump as well.

They live in a tight ideological bubble, and they surround themselves with people who agree with everything they say.

Yep. They think people as a whole agree with them and love them for it. Reality is slightly different.

I'm not going to argue about it but at least Trump is trying to keep the country safe
You want to keep this fuckin country safe? Send Trump a self service suicide kit...and just for the record, that black guy that just left office....kept you and I and this country safe for 8 years...its you white nuts that we need protection from, you home grown murdering maggots.....
Hate
U.S.

Hate Crime Is Feared as 2 Indian Engineers Are Shot in Kansas
Wow, speaking of hate, dude you are so full of hate for white people I bet you are glowing with it. FYI, Obama screwed this country up so bad it's sickening. He set out to devide us and did he ever! All he did was apologize for us and play golf and him and his wife, kids and oh yes don't forget his mother in law took so many trips on AirForce One and all his vacations that he ran the debt up more than all the president's put together! He was so star struck and the celebs sucked up to him and they were all so happy with how things were. He had all his rapper buddies in the Whitehouse and his celebrity parties everytime you turned around. He was the biggest joke! His color had nothing to do with it, he was just a horrible president and he will go down in history as one. Trump wants to put people back to work but all you lefties don't want to give up your free ride!
i couldn't have said it bettrr myself. You are spot on!!

Forum List

Back